Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kharer
Zodiac:

I have a Grigori watcher named H... He is a custom bound from CH. I really really care for him but we got off to a bad start I believe.... First his package was lost in the mail for a long time! I saw that the package was supposed to be delivered on the date it was supposed to but didn't. I figured I was just being impatient. With my first spirit I felt perhaps I was a little too excited. So I tried to remain calm till about a week after then I called the post office only to find out his package had been lost. Now I'm devastated. I feel like I've let him down. CH was amazing enough to rebind him and send him to me and finally I received him. I could feel his energy and it was wonderful I was so happy to have him with me. But as I continued to bond with him I felt slightly distant. I could not for the life of me remember his name correctly! I felt so stupid I would repeat his name over and over and over in my head even write it down to no avail. I've never had this happen to me before. I felt as though... I had a mental block and it was stressing me out even more. I really really love him... I want to get to know him better. I'm afraid he doesn't want to be with me... I feel that maybe he wishes to be with my roommate. She even thinks she saw him in a dream. Which I'm pretty sure she did... She is a lot more receptive to the spirit realm. I'm still learning and working on communication, its just frustrating. I feel like I'm not good enough. She is like my sister and yet I feel sad and slightly jealous, which I HATE feeling this way. I know its not her fault. I want him to be happy. I don't want to let H go but if thats what he wants I want to be able to give him that. H is wonderful and he deserves the best. I bought a CH communication board so that I would be able to communicate and ask him if he would like to be with her instead. I'm afraid though. I'm sad. As I type this I'm crying. I just don't know what to do. Tomorrow I will try to ask. If he does choose to go with her, how should I go about it? Someone please help...

-V
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Oh Poisonchild do not be sad. I can promise you that your H understands about being lost in the mail and also about the name thing. I have been doing this for a long time and still cannot remember everyone's name let alone pronounce them. And of course the stress could give you a block. As for your roomie seeing him well some people are just better at that than others. I for one cannot see a thing unless it is in meditation in the astral realm. Please give him and yourself some time before you give him up. Other people have also had this same exact thing happen where their package got lost in the mail. Being spirits means also that they are much much more advanced than we are. Please keep us updated on your decision.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This is what I would do- talk to him & tell him exactly how you feel, how sorry you are that the post office lost the vessel (he knows it wasn't your fault) & that you have been waiting for him & are so very happy he's finally there. Let him know that you will honor his wishes whichever way he chooses but that it hurts you. Talk to him from your heart. When you use your board to communicate make sure to ground/center & protect yourself 1st. If during the session he says he wants to go, acknowledge that & tell him that you need to meditate on in & will revisit the topic again. If you consistantly get the same answer then it may be that he does want to be with her. But I know from personal experience, that it's not always true. I had a 'channeler' tell my that my beloved Vamp didn't want to be with me, like you I was devestated. It felt so wrong & I have no problem admitting I took it like a baby, I was a mess. Turns out that she was a liar & never spoke with him. He was a devestated as I was & thankfully I got a 2nd opinion from Ellen, who confirmed that he was begging to stay. More recently, I received a WW from another member & I was so thrilled to have him here. I spent a few days bonding with him & then wanted to talk to him via pendulum. It went horribly! All I got from that session was that he wasn't happy & didn't want to be here. Even though I got that reading, it still didn't feel right to me & I was really upset! I waited a few more days & tried again, this time I got the truth! He loves it here & wants to stay & 'please don't make me go', I don't know who I was speaking to on the 1st session but he (and the rest of my WW's claim that it was not 'M' who I was speaking to. My best advise as someone who has been in your shoes, don't make any rash decisions & pay attention to how you feel. If you feel like it's wrong & are truly upset about him not being with you, it could be that he is trying to tell you he wants to stay with you. You might want to look into using Ellen (she has a Vessel Assist listing in the MP) to give you confirmation either way.
:hug:

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
poisonchild
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:Oh Poisonchild do not be sad. I can promise you that your H understands about being lost in the mail and also about the name thing. I have been doing this for a long time and still cannot remember everyone's name let alone pronounce them. And of course the stress could give you a block. As for your roomie seeing him well some people are just better at that than others. I for one cannot see a thing unless it is in meditation in the astral realm. Please give him and yourself some time before you give him up. Other people have also had this same exact thing happen where their package got lost in the mail. Being spirits means also that they are much much more advanced than we are. Please keep us updated on your decision.
Thank you so much Moonwind. Yes I really don't want to let him go so I have been working hard on letting him know that. Although I still feel so clumsy with him. But I believe things are going much better. I think I may have just been confusing some things.

Thank you again for your imput I really appreciate it!!

-V
poisonchild
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Untaimed:: thank you so much for the lovely advice! I will most definitely do that! Thats one thing that worried me about getting others to medium with my darlings. People can be so cruel to do something like that. However thats so great that you kept true to what you believed and then found out the truth!

Things are going much better though, I believe, but I will also speak with Ellen. Just so that maybe we can communicate slightly better, or in case he still is feeling that he would like to go with her. Thank you so much!! :hug:

-V

Return to “Angels”