i don't know about those orbs

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
gklali
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel/djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

so i have 5 Djinns 1 Marrid king , 1 elite marrid, 1 marrid , 1 efrit and a jann. I also have a watcher. Long before i got then like 2yrs before i was seeing orbs in the corner of my eyes and it's recently when i talked with Lisa that i discovered that it was spirits showing but now when i see orbs in the corner of my eyes i don't know who it is. I also wonder if those spirits i was seeing berofe block the spirits i'm bound with??? :wild: i will welcome any comment ^_^

Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

heyya,

I am not too sure about this occurrences but I have heard of such thing happening...
I have also heard of goobers blocking spirit/guides communication...Do you know what type of unbound spirits you have?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
gklali
new here
new here

I am not too sure about this occurrences but I have heard of such thing happening...
I have also heard of goobers blocking spirit/guides communication...Do you know what type of unbound spirits you have?[/quote]

hi,

may i ask what is a goober?? and nope i don't know what type of unbound spirits i have that's why it's even more confusing because i don't know with what i'm dealing with!!! thanks for the reply!! ^_^

KENN
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

gklali wrote:I am not too sure about this occurrences but I have heard of such thing happening...
I have also heard of goobers blocking spirit/guides communication...Do you know what type of unbound spirits you have?
hi,

may i ask what is a goober?? and nope i don't know what type of unbound spirits i have that's why it's even more confusing because i don't know with what i'm dealing with!!! thanks for the reply!! ^_^[/quote]

lol. I'm just laughing at your question about what's a goober. Well it has nothing to do with spirits. lol. just google the word.

Yeah, after my triumvirate, i started noticing orbs in my room before i go to bed but later on, after realizing how tiny orbs are, i couldn't tell if they're spirits or just my imagination cuz they only show out in my peripheral vision. BUT everytime i'm tired and its late, it seems like thats a natural thing that happens so I'm not entirely sure if they're my spirits or just me starting to zonk out and lose focus.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It depends. The orbs that manifested before you were a Spirit Keeper could be ancestors, spirit guides, or unbounds. It's difficult for us to tell you when we haven't experienced it ourselves. I would guess that if you saw the orbs but there was no malicious results from their presence that they are likely ancestral spirits or spirit guides.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
gklali
new here
new here

creepyhollows wrote:It depends. The orbs that manifested before you were a Spirit Keeper could be ancestors, spirit guides, or unbounds. It's difficult for us to tell you when we haven't experienced it ourselves. I would guess that if you saw the orbs but there was no malicious results from their presence that they are likely ancestral spirits or spirit guides.
thanks that's actually makes sense

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”