Can Cambions have spirit children also?

redlisse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: 's Classified.
Zodiac:

I know a living Cambion, or at least that's what my spirits tell me about her. Her supernatural attributes are far more subtle than the folklore says - she was a complete PITA as a kid. I mean seriously, nobody liked her and she was sullen and prone to bizarre temper tantrums. Supposedly they start growing out of that at age 7, but for her it was more like adolescence, and it took a while. Maybe she was just a late bloomer, but if you go back and look at pictures, you can watch her go from weird-looking and bitchy to charming and beautiful in, like, a year. It's almost creepy.

Folklore also says that baby Cambions don't breathe or have heartbeats, but I think that might be exaggeration - the one I know has always had to breathe (lol) but she has abnormally low heartrate, blood pressure, etc, and an extraordinarily low body temperature. She also spent most of her childhood in the hospital for all sorts of weird things; sickly kid.

Also her mom saw demons and other freaky stuff while pregnant with her; the mom was hospitalized for persistent hallucinations, attributed to a possible concussion during a car accident. Whatever it was, the woman converted to Catholicism shortly after giving birth and is VERY devout and convinced that demons are real. Her daughter has...guilt issues. She's also very good at getting what she wants when she wants it, manipulative as hell, and extraordinarily gifted with anything even remotely paranormal. I'm almost jealous, but I don't really want the enormous pile'o'guilt she carries around all the time, lol.

Fun fact: The girl I'm talking about isn't sure who her dad is. Her mother was married when she was conceived, but the man ditched very shortly after her birth and she's never met him. And if Mrs. ****** was having naughty dreams, she sure as heck wouldn't ever, ever admit it, much less to her slightly-embarrassing daughter.

I am Autumn. I'm not as new as I look, I swear! XD
autumnfae
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Xaries
Zodiac:

Thanks for gracing me with that highly intersting story. I have always wondered about Cambions.... and the physiology of them.
I am starting to think this is a really common but undercover occurrence. Is this girl a close friend of yours? Maybe she can see demons herself but doesnt talk about it.

I have a spirit cambion around me but I feel so bad calling him that because he is really sweet and I am told he likes Catholicism.
When I did an offering for him, the fire that I had made for him formed into a freaking cross. i have a picture of it. I will show it later.

ImageImageImageImage Image
redlisse
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: 's Classified.
Zodiac:

I know she did see demons, when she was younger, but she told her mother about some of the things she saw and her mother...well, freaked out is a mild term. I still remember the screaming about how the girl (let's call her, um, Mary) was implying that her mother was possessed, might be possessed herself, was making things up, etc etc. If Mary still sees things, she doesn't talk about it anymore. I'm not really sure I'd call her a friend, exactly; she's pretty withdrawn in general.

As for spirit Cambions - lol, there's a Cambion on my spirit family and he's sweet as honey. He doesn't think the term 'cambion' is an insult; he says it's just what he is, and isn't any more insulting than 'blonde' or brunette.' Just as long as you understand that they're people just like anyone else and have personalities and interests that vary just as widely as other people's. Merlin was a Cambion, after all. :silly:

He and my other spirits have talked a little about modern Cambions and the impression I get is that it's pretty darned rare; it's a lot of effort for a succubus and incubus to go through and they don't usually tend to stick around and cooperate long enough for joint efforts like that. It happens but it's fairly unusual and they implied that someone has to bribe the succy/inc into doing it lol. And being Cambionic has its prices; you get huge boosts in ability, talent, charm, beauty and charisma, but you also have a HUGE inherent tendency towards selfishness, vanity, and general unpleasantness toward people. Most of the spirit Cambions I've met have overcome those traits but it took more than a human lifetime to do so and it was hard.

I could try talking to Mary about the subject now that I'm older and not, you know, steeped in fundamentalist religion, but I'm not really sure how to bring it up. I'll post if I figure out how to open THAT conversation.

I am Autumn. I'm not as new as I look, I swear! XD
autumnfae
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My magical/paranormal name...: Xaries
Zodiac:

YEs if you do get a chance to talk to "Mary" about it I would be so interesting and hearing what she thinks about the whole thing. loved reading your last post.

Also how are you able to communicate with your spirits and get such details? Really curious as I am new to spirit collecting.

ImageImageImageImage Image
lunaronin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: waif faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know.
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

So there are still living incubi? I would imagine only living incubi could reproduce like that, even if it was carrying the seed of a human male. Could living succubi become pregnant, too? If so, how would their pregnancy be different from a human's?

'Consider yourself lightly; consider the world deeply.' ~ Miyamoto Musashi

http://pokemoninternational.chatango.com

Proud keeper/companion of a synths and waif faery.
Marney
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bast/Sehkmet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I may be a demi Goddess or cambion.. But now I lean twords half succubus do to certain traits that have been a nail on the head on this specific thread. i do have a HUGE sexual energy hunger. Another words i need the energy from it to function. I do not need it ALL the time like not every single day but after a while after a few weeks i do. I was taken advatage of by my step father do to what i am. he found out what i am and thats when it happened. I had a thing for the paranormal when young. i Am acualy Lutherian at this time i do go to church ect. I had problems as a baby from ADHD and other things. This thread concluded my suspitions. i do not role play and was deemed such before. I want to meet people of like mind on this forum i see some are Demigods ect or a decendent and that helps me alot. I cannot afford readings unfortunatly. Maybe someday. but if i can speak to someone who knows my kind or speaks to them in spirit or physical i'd be thankfull. I want to feel that i am not alone since Succubi have been givin a real bad name. not ALL demons are evil after all. We have a right to live to. Thank you all for reading this.

Marney
new here
new here

From my susptions my real dad was an Incubi But not very nice. Guess mom did not know or did not tell me. but told me dad was abusive after they married. She had some birth complications my sister is very much handicapped and i have ADHD and some other complications. but meds were refused thank goodness. I hear from my mate succubi living anyway are more rare then back in the days. Or many of us don't talk about it mainly because humans would think we are well umm feinds if you will. I suspect my real dad was an incubi or half himself i do not know nor do i jump to conclusions. Been researching for years. I am attracted to Angels demons, Nephillim and so on. I am starting to on and off see auras and sometimes visions. I'll explain more if asked.

lunaronin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: waif faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know.
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

Explain, please. I'd like to know. Based on what you're saying, though, I'd guess that you relate more with your succubus/incubus side than with your human blood.

I'm fairly sure how the others feel, but I can only truly speak for myself. I won't judge you or feel that you're a fiend. To me, you're just another person and a potential friend. So, friend, tell me/us more of your story. Don't feel shy or judged here.

'Consider yourself lightly; consider the world deeply.' ~ Miyamoto Musashi

http://pokemoninternational.chatango.com

Proud keeper/companion of a synths and waif faery.
Marney
new here
new here

Well for years I like everyone else felt different ya nothing new. But also had paranormal experiances (going through one now) Sencing things good or bad ect. I started feeding more on sexual energy when young but not knowing why. But was always used by guys thinking they loved me and all that. I researched succubus when i found out the name usualy a female demon who needs sexual energy to live ect. But i knew not all were evil feinds from hell. When it hit the nail on the head.. my former step dad found out because i was stupid. When 17 he started manipulating me to do well sexual things to the jerk. It went on for well now i am 29. I left almost a year ago to west virginia. I had a gut instinct for a while that my real dad was NOT human eather a full incubus or cambion. But he was not the so good type mom always said, he was abusive, an alchoholic ect. Other then that i do not know much about him. Some thinbgs I already explained. And yes i am a Succubus. I have not yet met any incubi yet. And Succubi well it seems we don't make ourselves known much or are just more rare. For so long i hated myself and what i am but thanks to my feincee i have a perment source and don't need others. And well he loves me for me.

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

autumnfae wrote:::pot:: So if an incubus/succubus can make a cambion with a human, could a cambion "reproduce" with a human also? :cool:
::wave:: Hi Autumfae, CH did a in your blood reading for me and they found 2 Cambion in my blood line so it seems that when they are alive they can have children with humans.just my bit of input .

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”