Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Xaries
Zodiac:

Oh hi there! THat is really cool. Now that I am more into spirit keeping I know a bit more about cambions i kinda laugh about my original question. I guess I was thinking that if incubi can get a woman pregnant then so can a cambion but incubi are entities so they would still be alive in their "spirit" form. Cambions are just as physical as we are..even if one of the parents werent. so to keep a cambion means to only have them in spirit..meaning they are no longer alive.

I sometimes think my dad is a cambion just from what I have read so far on this forum. :think:

ImageImageImageImage Image
lunaronin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: waif faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know.
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing your story with us, marney. I'm glad you're happy now. I hate people who take advantage of others like that.

'Consider yourself lightly; consider the world deeply.' ~ Miyamoto Musashi

http://pokemoninternational.chatango.com

Proud keeper/companion of a synths and waif faery.
Marney
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bast/Sehkmet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you and yes I feel the same. I am accepting myself more. I cannot change what I am so why not accept it. I am also glad i will have a husband who does not use me but loves me for me. Plus i do not need again to go to others i love who I am with. I am glad to be welcomed here.

lunaronin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: waif faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know.
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

This is quite a relaxing and welcoming environment. No need to feel judged here. We're all friends. Actually, hearing about you and fae has me wondering what's in my blood now. I don't think I can afford that reading anytime soon, but it would be nice to know. A past lives reading might also be nice. I feel a connexion to both Egypt and Japan.

'Consider yourself lightly; consider the world deeply.' ~ Miyamoto Musashi

http://pokemoninternational.chatango.com

Proud keeper/companion of a synths and waif faery.
Marney
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bast/Sehkmet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

same here espessaly Egypt and ireland for me. I wonder what the cambion here think about lillith?

Depresso_Espresso
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So um. Idk if this thread is open, heh. Seems to me like it's been dead since 2011... But I've been trying so hard for so long and, I'm just searching for the opportunity to talk to another Cambion. This whole sh*t is confusing to me but I was hoping maybe someone understands. For backround, I'm a Cambion, who hit puberty pretty late and is only experiencing demonic changes now... Not knowing any of this sh*t I was raised by my Catholic grandparents and was always quite the spectic. Idk this post probably makes no sense whatsoever but I just want to talk to someone, anyone, who has or is experiencing (or knows stuff about) this, ya feel? x

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Depresso_Espresso wrote:For backround, I'm a Cambion, who hit puberty pretty late and is only experiencing demonic changes now...
Mmm, do you mean your father is an incubus, or your mother is a succubus? Have you verified that, and how did you verify that?

As well, while the myth is that incubi/succubi are labeled demons, it is generally accepted in the forum that not all of them are demons : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Depresso_Espresso
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

darkwing wrote:
Depresso_Espresso wrote:For backround, I'm a Cambion, who hit puberty pretty late and is only experiencing demonic changes now...
Mmm, do you mean your father is an incubus, or your mother is a succubus? Have you verified that, and how did you verify that?

As well, while the myth is that incubi/succubi are labeled demons, it is generally accepted in the forum that not all of them are demons :

Well, I'm not certain but I believe my father is an incubus.

How I verified all this is what will be a year's worth of events in a few weeks. I say events, but the earth keeps turning, the sun will still rise every morning and set every evening. But in my personal life everything has changed. (For the short version scroll down to the dashed lines)

This all my sound like bullshit, but I promise you this is what I know to be the truth. Two years ago, I as a *sceptic would not have believed either. But it all started around October time 2016.

Strange things started happening around this time. But the first, small in comparison, yet notable event was what should have been another boring German class. So boring, in fact, that I fell asleep... on the radiator. I woke up to the dude next to me tapping me. My skin was red and burned badly on my face and hand but I couldn't feel it. Then, it healed before both of our eyes. He fainted and didn't talk to me for a week.

Next, I was in the assembly hall with a group of friends, again a normal boring day. Everyone was eating their lunch. But I heard a strange noise behind me and looked up to see a demon perched in the cieling in the corner of the room. I froze for a moment then got up and left my friends, stumbling into the corridoor. Whereapon, I saw more, a lot more. Some small and fat, most tall and thin, there were at least twenty. Some had wings. As a then athiest I was freaking the *#@! out while they would occasionally look me over and laugh.

I was about to scream and run, when *she* came. She approached me calmly, carrying my hockey stick in it's bag. She looked at the demons, then back at me. "It's okay, I can see them too, y'know."

They all looked over at us. I was slightly terrified, until she said, "Your flames, I can see them too." I looked down and my whole body was on fire, green flickering flames, but it didn't hurt. Trembling, I looked over at her, and she was covered in flames too, hers were lilac. She glared at the demons, and they backed off a little. Then she dragged me down the corridoor and downstairs. (Let me clarify that noone else had noticed the flames or the demons)

We talked for a little while. Not quite ready to leave when the lunch bell went. Some of my questions she had answers for, others she didn't. What am I? "I... I don't know..." What are you? "I.. I'm not sure." You can see them? "Yes." How long? "I always have." And my flames? "..Yeah".

Wait, is that why you messaged me at the start of this year? "... Yes, I noticed you starting to have them."

Of course we ended up dating, (sorry if you can't get past me being gay but it's a minor detail ♡) A while after I broke up with my previous girlfriend due to dangerous close encounters and my fear for her safety.

I couldn't help it. I fell for her. She was the only person I had ever met like me, the person who taught me all about the spirit world, how to defend myself. Things we didn't know we learned together. It was like she was the only one who understood me, of course that kind of thing is doomed to form a bond.

Then I made contact with spirits. Demons. In ways my family would not be happy about. After a few bad encounters and a near possesion I met, Defalo. We were wary and didn't trust him at first. But after communicating several times we eventually came to trust him. He is a huge source of verification. I believe he is what you'd call on these forums a spirit demon? As in he isn't a physical entity. But it took a while before he could give us enough info. Turns out someone was threatening him. He wasn't just lying to save his skin, but also, to protect me. But one night turns out he revealed 'too much' for the higher demons liking. He revealed the power of flames and flight that would soon come. He told us power lay in a sword that I needed to find.

This other demon was not happy. When I stayed at the girl's (I do not wish to reveal her name on here) house she introduced me to her demon friend, Modesto. But this new demn decided to show up, I call him C as I don't actually know his name. C is a higher tier demon. This was so long ago that I can barley remember what he looked like. But he was tall and thin like modesto and defalo, he had wings and his hair was shaggy, he wore a brown cloth around his waist and he had a leather strap aroun his shoulder like a sash, with a badge of a strange symbol pinned on.

We battled him (I can describe all this in detail below if you want but this is already long) and we won. The battle weakened us a bit, but afterwards it strengthened us. I felt myself with more power and better control over my flames. But the girl, let's call her A, something strange happened with her. She grew a LOT stronger, and her flames... they changed colour. From violet, to deep purple and eventually blood red.
--------------------------------

Okay so basically for the short story if ylu wanna skip all that:

- Strange things happen to me
- Bad burns heal strangly
- Sees demons, craps pants (not literally) and friend explains she can see them too, points out that I now have green glowing flames, she has lilac flames, and she saves me, sorta.
- We talk, she explains a lot, we date and have lots of freaky ass encounters, and a battle with a higher up demon
- With great research and the help of demons modesto and defalo, I learn I am a cambion, and that presumeably my father was a demon with flame abilities. My history is traced back to ancient Irish legends and a link to the Claíomh Solais (Pron. Kleeve Sol - ace) which is Irish for Sword of Light and is found in many Irish tales and legends.

Other things I may need to mention is that I have proof that my family know. Defalo has always been there almost like a guardian. He kept telling me to ask my family not him (back when he was threatened by C) and their reactions when I said his name are proof enough.

Any other details I may have left out let me know. I apologize for leaving so much out but this is an entire year to attempt to understand / explain.

I also may get that many here may disbelieve because of / be confused by my seemingly nonchalant reaction to all of this. Trust me. When you deal with something for a year you get used to it. At first yes it was *#@!ing mental. But I mean, how do you react to something like this? I am doing my best, to research and see what my next step is, otherwise, I wouldn't be here.

Things are kind of at a stalemate with Demon C and his co. I know that they are disliked by many demons and I know they act as some sort of "council" and I know they HATE Cambions. But my abilities are still underdevloped. I can't fly, I just have two raised parts on my back where wings are starting to form, and my flames don't work properly. I'm actually quite lucky they haven't came back yet.

I know they say puberty is rough but I mean c'mon, no one told me this sh*t? Ha.

What can I say I am still a teenager regardless and I have a *#@!ed up sense of humour. I've had a year to adapt and accept all this and... Idk why I'm bothering explaining my reaction but thankyou for reading all this if you did.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Depresso_Espresso wrote:Well, I'm not certain but I believe my father is an incubus.

How I verified all this is what will be a year's worth of events in a few weeks.
Mmmmm...

Okay, but have you confirmed this with your father? And your mother if deemed necessary?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Depresso_Espresso wrote:
darkwing wrote:

As well, while the myth is that incubi/succubi are labeled demons, it is generally accepted in the forum that not all of them are demons :

Well, I'm not certain but I believe my father is an incubus.

How I verified all this is what will be a year's worth of events in a few weeks. I say events, but the earth keeps turning, the sun will still rise every morning and set every evening. But in my personal life everything has changed. (For the short version scroll down to the dashed lines)

This all my sound like bullshit, but I promise you this is what I know to be the truth. Two years ago, I as a *sceptic would not have believed either. But it all started around October time 2016.

Strange things started happening around this time. But the first, small in comparison, yet notable event was what should have been another boring German class. So boring, in fact, that I fell asleep... on the radiator. I woke up to the dude next to me tapping me. My skin was red and burned badly on my face and hand but I couldn't feel it. Then, it healed before both of our eyes. He fainted and didn't talk to me for a week.

Next, I was in the assembly hall with a group of friends, again a normal boring day. Everyone was eating their lunch. But I heard a strange noise behind me and looked up to see a demon perched in the cieling in the corner of the room. I froze for a moment then got up and left my friends, stumbling into the corridoor. Whereapon, I saw more, a lot more. Some small and fat, most tall and thin, there were at least twenty. Some had wings. As a then athiest I was freaking the *#@! out while they would occasionally look me over and laugh.

I was about to scream and run, when *she* came. She approached me calmly, carrying my hockey stick in it's bag. She looked at the demons, then back at me. "It's okay, I can see them too, y'know."

They all looked over at us. I was slightly terrified, until she said, "Your flames, I can see them too." I looked down and my whole body was on fire, green flickering flames, but it didn't hurt. Trembling, I looked over at her, and she was covered in flames too, hers were lilac. She glared at the demons, and they backed off a little. Then she dragged me down the corridoor and downstairs. (Let me clarify that noone else had noticed the flames or the demons)

We talked for a little while. Not quite ready to leave when the lunch bell went. Some of my questions she had answers for, others she didn't. What am I? "I... I don't know..." What are you? "I.. I'm not sure." You can see them? "Yes." How long? "I always have." And my flames? "..Yeah".

Wait, is that why you messaged me at the start of this year? "... Yes, I noticed you starting to have them."

Of course we ended up dating, (sorry if you can't get past me being gay but it's a minor detail ♡) A while after I broke up with my previous girlfriend due to dangerous close encounters and my fear for her safety.

I couldn't help it. I fell for her. She was the only person I had ever met like me, the person who taught me all about the spirit world, how to defend myself. Things we didn't know we learned together. It was like she was the only one who understood me, of course that kind of thing is doomed to form a bond.

Then I made contact with spirits. Demons. In ways my family would not be happy about. After a few bad encounters and a near possesion I met, Defalo. We were wary and didn't trust him at first. But after communicating several times we eventually came to trust him. He is a huge source of verification. I believe he is what you'd call on these forums a spirit demon? As in he isn't a physical entity. But it took a while before he could give us enough info. Turns out someone was threatening him. He wasn't just lying to save his skin, but also, to protect me. But one night turns out he revealed 'too much' for the higher demons liking. He revealed the power of flames and flight that would soon come. He told us power lay in a sword that I needed to find.

This other demon was not happy. When I stayed at the girl's (I do not wish to reveal her name on here) house she introduced me to her demon friend, Modesto. But this new demn decided to show up, I call him C as I don't actually know his name. C is a higher tier demon. This was so long ago that I can barley remember what he looked like. But he was tall and thin like modesto and defalo, he had wings and his hair was shaggy, he wore a brown cloth around his waist and he had a leather strap aroun his shoulder like a sash, with a badge of a strange symbol pinned on.

We battled him (I can describe all this in detail below if you want but this is already long) and we won. The battle weakened us a bit, but afterwards it strengthened us. I felt myself with more power and better control over my flames. But the girl, let's call her A, something strange happened with her. She grew a LOT stronger, and her flames... they changed colour. From violet, to deep purple and eventually blood red.
--------------------------------

Okay so basically for the short story if ylu wanna skip all that:

- Strange things happen to me
- Bad burns heal strangly
- Sees demons, craps pants (not literally) and friend explains she can see them too, points out that I now have green glowing flames, she has lilac flames, and she saves me, sorta.
- We talk, she explains a lot, we date and have lots of freaky ass encounters, and a battle with a higher up demon
- With great research and the help of demons modesto and defalo, I learn I am a cambion, and that presumeably my father was a demon with flame abilities. My history is traced back to ancient Irish legends and a link to the Claíomh Solais (Pron. Kleeve Sol - ace) which is Irish for Sword of Light and is found in many Irish tales and legends.

Other things I may need to mention is that I have proof that my family know. Defalo has always been there almost like a guardian. He kept telling me to ask my family not him (back when he was threatened by C) and their reactions when I said his name are proof enough.

Any other details I may have left out let me know. I apologize for leaving so much out but this is an entire year to attempt to understand / explain.

I also may get that many here may disbelieve because of / be confused by my seemingly nonchalant reaction to all of this. Trust me. When you deal with something for a year you get used to it. At first yes it was *#@!ing mental. But I mean, how do you react to something like this? I am doing my best, to research and see what my next step is, otherwise, I wouldn't be here.

Things are kind of at a stalemate with Demon C and his co. I know that they are disliked by many demons and I know they act as some sort of "council" and I know they HATE Cambions. But my abilities are still underdevloped. I can't fly, I just have two raised parts on my back where wings are starting to form, and my flames don't work properly. I'm actually quite lucky they haven't came back yet.

I know they say puberty is rough but I mean c'mon, no one told me this sh*t? Ha.

What can I say I am still a teenager regardless and I have a *#@!ed up sense of humour. I've had a year to adapt and accept all this and... Idk why I'm bothering explaining my reaction but thankyou for reading all this if you did.
What episode of Blue Exorcist is this

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”