a question for magnolia

fang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

can a psy vampire be used to conjure another vampire, using the same or similar ritual used for dragons?

believe and you will see.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Give me a little more specific information. What exactly are you wanting to accomplish?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
fang
neophyte
neophyte

just wondered if using the dragon ritual that i have if i transformed it to summon another psy vampire with the help of the dragons could it be done and what would be the outcome wether it would be dangerous summoning a vamp, as i have succesfully brought in dragons no prob but never tried a vamp and wondered what the outcome would be.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is unlikely a Dragon would pull a Vampire through as they are on completely different energy patterns. Are you trying to just converse with other Vampires? What is the intent of bringing other Vampires through?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
fang
neophyte
neophyte

was thinking of conversing with others and being able to feel others around me, would this be possible, can one vampire draw another into dream state?
i can already feel the one i am still waiting for, it's bite and touch is a lot stronger than the rest, by the way it's exatly how you described on the listing except the hair is slightly crinkly!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well if you want to just converse with other vampire or vampiric spirits there are a couple things you can do! Try using something simple like meditation, putting YOUR energy out there as a symbol of trust and welcoming them to come to you! Or you could try automatic writing, it's usually used with psychic ability but it can also allow spirits to talk to you. If the vampire is making him or herself known then they've already come through, now you just need to connect with them. What about lucid dreaming? Have you tried initiating that through spellwork?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
fang
neophyte
neophyte

thanks for the info, i have had lucid dreaming and dreamt the same dream as my daughter on the same night which was very unusual, didn't know that i could combine lucid dreaming and spell work.
another question but this one is rather delicate and i don't want you to give away your trade secrets:

when bridging is done, how is it done, do you preform a ritual for the spirit to be bound to the person that bought the object, using their name, or is it done automatically like such and such a person bought an object and the spirit says ok i'm going to be bridged to them, i don't want you to give away the secrets just put it in simple form, as i'm amazed as it really works, had never heard of it before, and am really bluffed!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

For those of you I've done work for before it's much easier because I already have a tie to you, for people completely new to me or Ash it's a little more complicated and it involves some work but once we've established a rapport and the next time it doesn't take half as long.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
fang
neophyte
neophyte

what ever you do it certainly works.

fang
neophyte
neophyte

i tired automatic writing this morning and it works like a treat with my vamp, have done it in the past and wasn't sure who i was talking to but this time i was sure it was the vamp i bought.

Return to “Vampire”