Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels & Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote: it's not just about the number of posts. It's about the quality - you could post 15 posts of "yes" or "cool" and it won't exactly count, because it's not actually posting anything that contributes to discussions.
Got it :)
I'll try my best to contribute to this forum ^_^
Thank you

M & T

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I can't wait to have access to the tenured section of the forum. This is the biggest knowledge base of Spirit Keeping, I'm looking foward to learn a lot more in the future.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:We used to go through the member list & upgrade anyone who's time it was to be upgraded. However, now with over 1,500 active members and more than 3,000 members unapproved the list is cumbersome. I would like to request that the new procedure for upgrading membership be that if a member wants to be upgraded into a new level please do the following:

Click on the "Profile" button on the upper-right side of the screen
Click on the "Usergroups" link on the left side of the screen in the link menu
And from there select the usergroup you would like to join.

Here are the general guidelines for the color associations with memberships. Please apply to groups that actually correspond to your length of membership here. We do consider members for Tenured as early as 3 months as long as they are active on the board & positive contributors to the community.

Red - ADMIN: who are myself (Magnolia) & Ash. We own & oversee the board in its entirety.

Blue - HONORED: long-time members of the board (one and a half years or more), most of whom have been here since the board's beginning, who are regularly active & contribute here. It does mean they've been around spirit keeping, this board and the paranormal world for a considerable time and we know them personally... but it does not mean they are necessarily experts on every subject here.

Green - JOURNEYMAN: members who are active contributors and have been on the board at least one year. They are active in their journey of the paranormal and have some experience with spirits and/or magic.

Orange - TENURED: members who have been regularly active on the board for at least 4-6 months or we know them and they have full access to the non-admin portions of the board.

Tan - New members to the board who have limited access to the posting areas of the board, they can become tenured by request if they've been here awhile, if we know who they are or they will be upgraded automatically in time.

Tan - also encompasses newly registered members whose posts must be approved before they show. To remove this they must be active in posting for 4-6 weeks.

***Note: Anyone whose profile is not actively participating in a 3 month span is subject to a downgrade from private sections of the board for security purposes.
Hi...i just needed to ask that 4-5 months is the minimum time period before u can get upgraded to orange?..or can i be upgraded befpre that too?

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It says right in the text that you just quoted that you could be approved at 3 months if you have participated enough on the forums when you go to your profile to ask for the tenured status. If you insist on it being 4 to 5 months, as you say you need to ask that it be the minimum, just don't request tenure sooner. Problem solved. Also, please capitalize your I's and spell the word you completely. And since we are talking, why choose such a Third Reich sort of name? You might as well end all your posts with Heil Hitler, Aryan.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:It says right in the text that you just quoted that you could be approved at 3 months if you have participated enough on the forums when you go to your profile to ask for the tenured status. If you insist on it being 4 to 5 months, as you say you need to ask that it be the minimum, just don't request tenure sooner. Problem solved. Also, please capitalize your I's and spell the word you completely. And since we are talking, why choose such a Third Reich sort of name? You might as well end all your posts with Heil Hitler, Aryan.
Thank u for ur response...I put up that name cause...thats my real name

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

There was a kid named Adolf Hitler Campbell until his parents had trouble getting a birthday cake made.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28269290/ns/u ... name-cake/

And here is a funny story about how the Nazis chose a picture of an ideal Aryan baby:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... ewish.html

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:There was a kid named Adolf Hitler Campbell until his parents had trouble getting a birthday cake made.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28269290/ns/u ... name-cake/

And here is a funny story about how the Nazis chose a picture of an ideal Aryan baby:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... ewish.html
Ohkay...lol... 1tu for the info!

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar

Return to “Messages & Updates”