venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SomeGuy wrote:Few months ago when I started collected my djinn formed a red cloud/smoke that came out of the jewel and proceeded to circle around me (I was laying in my bed). I then had this huge "linear" clear thought (it wasn't my own) that said "Wish, wish, wish".

:realitycheck:

It would come into my hand and roll itself into a ball playing in my hand and visually play with my cat lol.

This was my REAL first encounter and to be honest it REALLY freaked me out... I was so scared I sent it back to the seller.

This is one of my most ashamed moments. Dumb. Through lack of education and awareness I panicked at really to me now was an amazing encounter. Since getting back into collecting my spirits are a little more subdued.. and rightfully so.

-M

wow, who was the seller???

remington
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

yes i too would love to know the seller that experience sounds amazing
cheers rach

cheers rach
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi Crone. I didn't realize I had been awol so long. heehee Well I had been reading the boards but life got a bit crazy so didn't have as much time to contribute, but calming back after the holidays. I can't believe anybody noticed I was posting less! lol Nice to read you again!

My spirit activity has been through the roof, so I just got all re-obsessed with the forum. :)

DSW77
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I would really like to know the seller of that djinn too SomeGuy so giving this a BUMP...

Few months ago when I started collected my djinn formed a red cloud/smoke that came out of the jewel and proceeded to circle around me (I was laying in my bed). I then had this huge "linear" clear thought (it wasn't my own) that said "Wish, wish, wish".

It would come into my hand and roll itself into a ball playing in my hand and visually play with my cat lol.

This was my REAL first encounter and to be honest it REALLY freaked me out... I was so scared I sent it back to the seller.

SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15

Rhonda aka Moonstar7spirits.

Royal Harem Djinn.... I think.

Best,
Matt

Brandr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 155
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Brandr
Zodiac:

My first djinn came to me in the form of an older, fistey woman who gave me advice. She was the one to have me conjor my second djinn a friend of hers who is close to her and under her protection. I have the feellng they are sisters or lovers. The younger one is a shape shifter who got into trouble back in djinn land and wanted to take a break to get herself straitned out. When I conjured the second one, she follwed me around for a while and we both were giddy. Quite an experience. I haven't asked much of them lately becasue things are going well for me right now.

Icarus
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Icarus Abraxas
Zodiac:

My djinn manifest as flashes of white light, greyish mist, or shadows. Each of my djinn have a different feel to them, so I try to meditate with each one. When they appear in my dreams I can tell which djinn has appeared to me by their feel.

Icarus

Blessings, Icarus

"God's a kid with an ant farm, lady. He's not planning anything"-Constantine
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Yall are so lucky. I have 3 marid jinn and have not had any manifestation. But they are also sra's so I do know that it takes more time for them to settle in. Still yet I do talk to them and such. Reading this post gives me hope that some day they will manifest. Oops I forgot I did use my crystal ball and saw all three of them. Don't know if this counts or not. lol

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

My Ifrits, and Queen Madrid Have appeared in Dreams as well as Orbs and a few of my Ifrits have appeared while I was awake. and all of them whisper and I have felt all of them touch me, a lot of touching and very warm., and I have heard them talk, as well as hear them and see them via 3rd eye.

remington
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i have Madrid,jann, ifrits and a ghul (otw ) apart from dreams where they appear mostly just to hang out ....sometimes when they really want my attention ....its hard to describe like being struck by lightning a brilliant flash of light and i am frozen on the spot for a few seconds and everything they want me to know becomes clear ....i snap out of it and know what to do .....has anyone else experienced this if so what do you call it..........rach

cheers rach

Return to “Djinn / Genie”