Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: lazendor
Zodiac:

I was just wondering how does other peoples djinn manifest to them. For my Marid Djinn when he is around I feel chills run down my back. Especially if I ask him to come with me somewhere I will feel chills the whole time even if it a 100 degrees outside. I can also see him when he is in my house as a sort of vortex it looks as if time and space itself is swirling into itself and being distorted. He moves through my house alot like this it is always between 3 or 4 feet from the floor. But about two weeks ago I was talking to him and my vamp individually about some things that were going on in my life. I was looking into a mirror while talking to him and I saw to brownesh and red eyes. I kept looking and talking and it formed a face. While I was talking I could tell he was getting angry about the things that were going on cause when I talked about certain thing his eyes glowed bright red. But I asked him to keep an eye on my daughter that night. In the next couple of days when my 4 year old came over she told me that she saw someone standing in her room watching her. She told me it was the boogieman and described him. What she told me was the exact description of my djinn to the T. I have never told her what he looks like but I know it was him cause of what he showed me in meditation. I just thought this was a great experience to share with everybody.

gklali
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel/djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

sometime my djinns manifest to me in dreams, i got smoke coming out from the vessel once , but most of the time they poke me or grab me !!! ::bop::

gklali
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel/djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

sorry i forgot i also get orbs in the conner of my eyes all the time they are around me!! ^_^

SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Few months ago when I started collected my djinn formed a red cloud/smoke that came out of the jewel and proceeded to circle around me (I was laying in my bed). I then had this huge "linear" clear thought (it wasn't my own) that said "Wish, wish, wish".

:realitycheck:

It would come into my hand and roll itself into a ball playing in my hand and visually play with my cat lol.

This was my REAL first encounter and to be honest it REALLY freaked me out... I was so scared I sent it back to the seller.

This is one of my most ashamed moments. Dumb. Through lack of education and awareness I panicked at really to me now was an amazing encounter. Since getting back into collecting my spirits are a little more subdued.. and rightfully so.

-M

Vampman01
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: lazendor
Zodiac:

I have also seen my Male Marid in Orbs also but only twice so far. I saw him in an big orb in the middle of my moms kitchen both my mom and dad were in it but they didn't see it. It was big almost a foot around it was solid white and see through. He did a loop in mid air and then dissapeared.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

it depends with mine, mostly full body manifestations especially with my marids and one ifrit (my bad boy). others i get smoke, feeling of heat around me, whispers (a lot of whispers). hope this helps. :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Awesome experiences Vampman! (and welcome to the forum!)

My Neb Djinn occasionally manifests as visible momentary sparks or lights. Also communication with him is unusually clear, both in telepathic words and in images.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Gleok
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel?
If I could be anything, I would be...: White light/not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Does anyone know how to find this?

I have one and am still new and questioning if 'it's in my mind' but............I have felt extreme heat, massaged/rubbing on my stomach, have seen things in my peripheral vision and I heard a few whispers but couldn't understand them. The first time it was very loud but like mumbling so I turned to my husband and said, "What?"; and got the reply, "I didn't say a single word." ( I was right next to his vessel at the time). My first born also was pointing and yelling at nothing. (Never did that before) Sometimes I think I hear clicking coming from his charging box as well :genie:

Every sinner was once a saint.

Everyone has a story, if we take the time to listen.

Once upon a time we were moonshine -Ani

I'm still the angel to a girl who hates to sin. -Tori

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
- Albert Einstein

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. The stars, the moon they have all been blown out. So I stayed in the darkness with you. -Florence + the Machine
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
Zodiac:

Vampman, very interesting how you describe how your Djinn manifests as a swirling vortex. My Marid does the same thing. A few of my other Djinn do too..but theirs take on more of a greyish mist/swirling vortex. My Marid is a swirling vortex that is usually about a foot in size and almost ALWAYS travels along the top of the walls..maybe 1 or 2 feet from the ceiling. My Neb Djinn does the same vortex thing..but sometimes also sparks white light, orbs and whiteish mist. A also have a few Gold Djinn and a Baja Djinn from CH. They seem to be more touchy-- they touch my hair, ears, face and hands..oh yeah...and especially feet! I still have a very hard time differentiating who's who. I kind of do this routine where I call out their name and see when the activity seems to peak....but this isn't always affective. Strangely, most of them always keep up quite high nearer to the ceiling..while other spirits travel lower. A couple of them do a dark gray shadow blur too. One of them is a tapper and it tripped me out for months. Taps and clicks come from where his vessel is.

So far I have only seen one full-figured family spirit with my eyes..and I have no idea if it was my female Djinn, Empusa, Alya or something else. It was a spectre looking white female form that sort of flowed..no legs ..just like a wavy tendrils of whiteish filmy, mist and no real facial features.

In dreams and meditations, one of my Djinn showed up as a very handsome, very cliche looking, muscle bound Genie with a turban. In the dream he was protecting me from another violent spirit. My female djinn all showed up in dreams and vision as pretty exotic women dressed in modern clothing...but I always know it's them because the dream is always based in the mideast. I have never had mid eastern dreams until they entered my life.

My Neb Djinn..feels more like an alien-Djinn. I don't know..I get totally different vibes and feelings from him and lots of alien-esque thoughts sent to me. My Cleopatra djinn who I think is the first spirit to lead me to this, called to me months before I even knew about spirit keeping. She appears in meditation almost the same way all the time. Big exotic, lined Egyptian eyes with gold shiny lights around them followed by a bunch of Egyptian symbols. Golds and Green color. She touches me the most.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

woohoo geena so glad to see you back chickie! :) hope all is well and....welcome back! :hug: :clap:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Djinn / Genie”