Twin Flame Principle ~ Ascending.. Soul mate?

Do you Believe in the Twin Flame Principle?

Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 54
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

Trust me, you will know what to say when you meet them, it will come naturally when the time is right :D

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

From my understanding of reincarnation.. when one dies, the soul leaves the body n spirit then moves into another...(some sources say that a souls is divided into two n some say more) meaning the spirits are like footprints...

So.. our connection is to the other spirit who's sharing the same soul at the moment ..... rite?

Do y'all believe that the soul divides into two or more?
Last edited by Kharma on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

The only way I can describe it is he is the other half that makes me whole and complete as I am for him.

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

:feedback:

goddess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angels
My magical/paranormal name...: Goddess Isis
Zodiac:

Sassy wrote:Trust me, you will know what to say when you meet them, it will come naturally when the time is right :D
Sassy I understand what you are saying I too have met mine and it's nothing like meeting anyone else. It's truly amazing and no words can capture it.

Nazza
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nature spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you Kharma for the link. It was very helpful in understanding this topic.

I received an angel reading today via the CH Marketplace, and one of the messages was to spend some time in prayer and meditation to start receiving messages from my twin flame. The message said it is something that my unconscious has been calling for. I wasn't aware of twin flames, and I'm leaving it open rather than desperately seeking for it.

Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Nazza wrote:Thank you Kharma for the link. It was very helpful in understanding this topic.

I received an angel reading today via the CH Marketplace, and one of the messages was to spend some time in prayer and meditation to start receiving messages from my twin flame. The message said it is something that my unconscious has been calling for. I wasn't aware of twin flames, and I'm leaving it open rather than desperately seeking for it.
Glad it was of help.
Interesting angel reading..
Do share your experiences from the meditations :)

:candle:

Victoria222DragonCaster
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DragonCaster

Sassy, am happy you found your twin flame :D I found mine, and in a happy relationship for 3 years now, long distance relationship I'd say, but thanx for this spell casted amulet to find my twin flame, hopefully soon we will reunite. Have you reunite with your twin flame yet?

Be warn, for I may Cast Dragons!!! xD
ImageImage
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I've also found someone that could possibly be called my Twin Flame. We've known each other for almost a decade now, after him emailing me out of the blue from another website we were both a part of, one of the few people I've found that I could open up to completely, as well as being an intellectual match, someone I can have stimulating spiritual and philosophical conversations with. Our lives have uncanny similarities and connections to each other's. But it's not all magickal and happily ever after because he has a lot of emotional baggage from this life he's working on by himself, after I helped him get to a place where he could stand on his own and heal, and I still have some of my own growing to do as well, and so are separated by choice at this time. But meeting each other has definitely accelerated our growth as people and as souls, on all levels. I personally don't subscribe to "soul splitting into masculine and feminine", but that could be because we're both balanced in those attributes. I do, however, believe that he and I are definitely split from the same soul and growing as individual souls here and now. And yes, it is a very intense connection. :p We've had some level of empathic connection essentially since we first met. Which is not fun when one of us is depressed because within the hour the other picks it up, whether we've talked that day or not; though at the moment, we've sort of blocked each other off for the most part so we can grow separately without too much emotional interference from each other, the connection sometimes randomly switches back to 'on and full blast' once in a while. On the plus side, I've got an infinite well of patience and understanding when he's having problems and needs to talk.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Victoria222DragonCaster
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DragonCaster

That's actually nice to hear AlexCzernosech :) I met my twin flame on online game from wizard101 after receiving Finding my Twin Flame spell amulet a week and a half later. It was strange that even though it was very late that night, I was ready to go to bed when he wanted me to send him a friend request, well he seemed nice so I was like why not xD But my friends' list is full, I had to find someone in my list whom I rarely chat or quest with on game to delete in order to add, it was just too much I kinda didn't wanna go through my list of friends. In the meantime, (my would be boyfriend/twin flame whom I didn't knew at that time) was waiting for me patiently, for quite a while though, and started to say, 'maybe some other time if we meet again'.. I quickly made up my mind, randomly deleted someone from my list to send him a friend request before he logged out. He accepted my request and thanked me, then we said our good nights. The very next day when I logged in that game, he was the first one who would say hi to me, and from there on, we became good close friends, that we bonded so well and our friendship and caring for one another grew strong, we talked so much, very openly that I started to realize how much in common we have, like literally, so much that our lives parallels. I knew that was one of the signs that he's my other half 8)|*

Be warn, for I may Cast Dragons!!! xD
ImageImage

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”