Twin Flame Principle ~ Ascending.. Soul mate?

Do you Believe in the Twin Flame Principle?

Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 54
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Honestly I don't know...I believe in finding your 'perfect match' but I don't know if it's to this extent. I also believe that there are 'multiple perfect matches', not just one, so I guess that in itself would remove the possibility of a single 'twin flame' ideology then.

I don't believe I need anyone to 'complete' me, so I don't agree with the idea that my soul is 'split' and another person is carrying around the other half, but I do believe in someone complimenting me well.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:Honestly I don't know...I believe in finding your 'perfect match' but I don't know if it's to this extent. I also believe that there are 'multiple perfect matches', not just one, so I guess that in itself would remove the possibility of a single 'twin flame' ideology then.

I don't believe I need anyone to 'complete' me, so I don't agree with the idea that my soul is 'split' and another person is carrying around the other half, but I do believe in someone complimenting me well.
I had much the same view before really giving the idea some thought on its own merits rather than through some starry-eyed view most people give it.

The 'perfect matches' is more of a 'soul mate' thing, which, while I don't personally subscribe to, would agree that people tend to have many of, mostly being along the lines of "these people complement me/my energy/my personality and can teach me various different lessons through life". It doesn't seem to be quite the same as a 'Twin Flame', as soul mates are a less intense type of connection.

And to be quite honest, I don't believe everyone necessarily has a 'Twin Flame'. Some people do, and for some people, it is about finding and reuniting with their 'other half'. For others, it's about learning how to stand on your own at this point in time. Otherwise, it simply would be a poor excuse for unhealthy co-dependent relationships.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

My take on it is that a "soul mate" relationship is something we create rather than something we seek out. It means we never have to worry, when we are with Person A, whether there is some Person B out there somewhere who we "should" be with instead. Because I actually do get this kind of question from Tarot line callers... "Person A is nice and we have wonderful times together, but is he The One? Is he my soul mate, or should I keep looking?" Friend, if the two of you are compatible and truly enjoying one another's company, why would you even think of continuing to look? Work with the thriving relationship you've got and keep doing things to make it thrive.

Or I get the opposite extreme... my caller is being neglected and/or mistreated by a person s/he thinks is a soul mate or a twin flame, so s/he stays with them even though they give my caller nothing but misery. NO, that's NOT a soul mate. Soul mates don't walk all over you, don't ignore you, don't avoid returning your calls and texts for months(!) on end. A soul mate relationship is a two-way relationship, where each partner is seeking what's best for the other and for the relationship. If one partner is doing 100% of the work, it's not a soul mate situation.

Mind you, I am extremely diplomatic when I say these things to a person on the line. I don't blast the poor caller out of the water, especially not when I can see that they are already hurting. They need insight, not more pain. But I am honest with them.

And I wince a bit at the words "soul mate" and "twin flame" now, because I have seen way too many people tormenting themselves by either constantly doubting and wondering if they are with The One every time they go on a date, or else persisting in the belief that this person they're with, who treats them like garbage, is The One, and therefore they stick around for more and more bad treatment.

</end rant>

Sorry... had to get that out of my system. I see this a lot, and it gets to me to see people hurting needlessly.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Victoria222DragonCaster
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DragonCaster

Well there are such thing as twin flames and of course is not the same as soul mates. A soul mate is somebody with whom one has a feeling of deep and mutural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, and/or compatibility. Soul mates can have a beautiful relationship together and sometimes those relationships may last a lifetime and others may only be for a particular purpose and be temporary, and you can have more than one Soul Mate in a life time. A twin Flame is something much deeper, twin flames are our souls counterpart. In the beginning our souls were split into 2 equal parts, one part female, one part male, the only true missing half of our soul. You have only one twin flame and share a unique electronic blueprint. After been split they're separated incarnation over and over gathering human experiences prior to rejoining. But sometimes, I believe, that its rather you are meant to be with your Twin flame or not in this very life time, after all not everyone are born to task the same purpose/quest/task whatever you're meant to do in this life. But you probably had on your past lifetime or you will on your next future life time when you reincarnate again. I briefly remember been with my twin flame but we got separated on my past life, it must be around 1200's or 1300's and my twin flame had to go to a battle, men came and literally pulled him away from me because I didn't wanna let him go and he never returned. My dragon companion whom was with me on my past life as well helped me remember this. In this present lifetime, My father left when I was 4 yrs old, I never knew what is like to have a father, my mom and dad were of course not Twin flames and yet, I was born, and my other 3 siblings as well. My mom never regretted that, she took care of us and loved us so much :) And now am here typing this to hopefully spread this message around. So I guess everything happened for a reason

Be warn, for I may Cast Dragons!!! xD
ImageImage
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Just curious. Is it possible for a person to be a soulmate and then transition to a twin flame ?

boop
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:Just curious. Is it possible for a person to be a soulmate and then transition to a twin flame ?
No.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

See the previous post to yours. It's quite a good explanation.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:
furrybunny wrote:Just curious. Is it possible for a person to be a soulmate and then transition to a twin flame ?
No.
Actually, from what i know, it is. Soulmates and twin flames are two different things, yes. But a twin flame isn't a soul separating and reuniting. That just doesn't happen. As far as i'm aware your higher self (soul) doesn't just split in half. Masculine and feminine sides don't simply split.
I wish i could be of more help but i've forgotton the simple definition of a soulmate and twinflame. :(

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

A twin flame is simply your most closely linked soul kin, that your bond is one of pure source and that's the most general way to think about it without going into more debatable terrain. I don't think anyone can really speak on the topic with much authority unless they've met their twin flame.

Theoretically soul groups - including your 'twin' counterpart, and soul mates, all are split from the same source/nearest to each other. The further away the 'split', the less prominent the soul connection is. Split doesn't mean that one isn't their own, individual soul.. and that they must find another to be complete. The whole idea is that the 'twins' have polar resonance to one another which is a guide for each to become 'whole' and realized in and of themself.

Regardless, no soul just 'becomes' a twin over time. That is not relevant to the entirety of the mythos of twins. It simply isn't. If you believe in the twin flame principle (no one is obligated to) then you must understand a twin soul was one from origin - this was arranged from the beginning of being, it doesn't develop or happen over time. What does develop over time is a reconnection to the 'twin', and in a sense that is more than anything a reconnection to yourself.

What the twin flame principle is really all about is the process of personal, spiritual evolution where one becomes perfectly whole and realized as an individual. It's an internalization before it is an externalization.

shoutalong
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yeah I agree with you Noctifera, both about Twin Flame origin and about how meeting your twin flame is really about your own evolution. Maybe it's just that I feel like that's my spiritual path, but I do think it's all about growth and spiritual transformation, esp since I've read stories of twins experiencing awakenings when they meet in person for the first time.

Also, I def don't think your twin flame has to be incarnated with you or even a romantic match necessarily. Though I also think that what we really want is what we're here to experience (again, I'm coming from my own experiences), so if you really want to have a twin flame, then you do have a twin flame. And even if you don't have a twin flame incarnated you can have a really awesome romantic relationship with someone, or multiple someones.

I have a friend that, whenever I expressed my belief that there was one person for me, would say, what if you never meet that person? What if that person dies? But to me these questions aren't really relevant. If I never meet that person, they weren't right for me. If that person dies, then there's another person for me if that's what I want to experience. So it's all about choice and living your choice.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”