Twin Flame Principle ~ Ascending.. Soul mate?

Do you Believe in the Twin Flame Principle?

Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 54
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I've been reading on Twin Flames

Basically it says that a Soul is split into two; The Masculine and Feminine then set to a journey of learning through many reincarnation and ascends every time the twin souls meet.
* There are sources which say that a soul splits into many parts??

Some say that soul mates are ones we have many lifetime experience with and then there are other sources that say its the same as the Twin Soul....

I was wondering what are your take on this...

One of the best sources I have come across:

http://www.soulevolution.org/twinflames/twinflames.htm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

good question i would like to know to

Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

I know my twin flame, I know every thought that goes through his head as he does mine. We are working on getting our physical selfs in order to be together physically, yet from my experiences from what both he and I have gone through when I read that article a light came on in my head. LoL I am ready for him, yet he is having to heal himself some more before he is fully ready for me. I do not think it will take long for this to happen and what a reunion it will be.

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Sassy wrote:I know my twin flame, I know every thought that goes through his head as he does mine. We are working on getting our physical selfs in order to be together physically, yet from my experiences from what both he and I have gone through when I read that article a light came on in my head. LoL I am ready for him, yet he is having to heal himself some more before he is fully ready for me. I do not think it will take long for this to happen and what a reunion it will be.
Wow! that's really interesting...have you always been able to sense him?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

I have always felt him, yet now it is much more. Now we think each others thoughts. I can hear conversations he is having with other people and he can do the same with me. I feel his emotions as if they are my own, when he is in physical pain I feel it as if it was my own pain. The connection we have is stronger than anything I could have imagined. When we are physically together it will make things so much better for us both, yet neither of us can hide anything from the other. He can pull me to where he is at in astral form just by thinking of me, and I can do the same with him. When he is physically close to me, like within 30 feet, my whole body vibrates with waves of power and emotions. I can feel where he is standing at no matter what time of the night it is. The hardest part for me is letting him have his time to come to me on his own, and me not run outside right up too him.LOL The longer we are apart the stronger the pull to bring us physically together gets for us both.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I believe in this..In having that other half of you somewhere..I have yet to meet him..I am not ready, and probably might never be ready to meet my other half in this lifetime..So I can understand why Sassy's other half is still working on himself :)

It is plenty wonderful though, to hear stories of people who have reunited with their twin flames..Beautiful ;)

Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The hardest part for me is when I feel him standing just a few feet away... I feel the fear, excitement, love and a combination of emotions going through him all at one time and I know it is overwhelming to him at times like this. Then I feel the flow of power being so close brings us both. It is both a rush of excitement and very emotional at that time. When he feels I simply can not take it any more and knows I am getting ready to start hunting him down he will back away quietly at a safer distance.LoL I feel him gaining strength every time he gets close to me and I feel our time together will start very soon. Then it will be me sitting there dumbstruck and not knowing what to say!

The really spooky part of our connection is this... the closer we get to physically meeting the more things around us are set into motion. For me it was all of the immortals calling to me at one time, many new spirits that have called to me to teach me something unique I must know for my life journey with him, many past life friends coming into our life all within the past year... Each piece of this huge puzzle is being fitted together in our lives at an accreted rate, yet the main 2 pieces in that puzzle is him and I. He would often ask 'what is going to happen next?' LoL and I simply reply to him 'the next piece of our puzzle in life is going to find us...' Things have started picking up the pace of showing up in our life to the point that if he walked up to my door one evening within the next few weeks and knocked I would not be shocked.. I might pass out from sheer love and joyful power, but I feel it coming that fast...

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sassy, without going much in detail.. is yours in spirit form?.I ask because I feel mine is in spirit form..I don't know where I get that idea..But I know he isn't alive ..This is what I get..From what I understand this other half of ours doesnt always have to be incarnated with us on this earth during the time we are here?..Am I correct? From what SyAmAnThRa stated it seems as if we have many chances to meet both in spirit and in human form..Interesting stuff.

Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

No, mine is in physical form. He visits me often in his astral form, but sometimes he will leave footprints through the yard to my bedroom window late at night, I wake up feeling him close and smile going peacefully back to sleep knowing he is near. LOL I have saw him a few times, but try very hard to be patient, and I am not a patient type of person.lol Yet he is very much worth the wait. I simply feel empty when he is not near. I have had many past lives without him, and feeling him near me feels like the on coming of a reunion my soul has cried out for for all eternity. That is the only way I can describe the feeling I get when he is near. The pulls of our souls to be together is such an intense feeling it is indescribable.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wow..So then he does have a physical form..This is great..Like I said, I think my other half is only in spirit form at this time..But maybe I am mistaken..Nonetheless, glad you can at least look forward to seeing this guy.. even if you have to wait ;) ..

I must make a mental note to learn this astral travel..Perhaps my Angels can be of assistance for this...It does sound like fun. :)

As for me, I would still not know what to do or say, if I met my other half..Guess that's the beauty of it all... I would not need to do or say anything..We would both know each other's feelings and feel completed.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”