What is the race of your most ACTIVE spirit?

Which race of entity is your most active spirit?

Djinn/Jinn/Genie
13%
Dragon
14%
Faery
6%
Creature (unicorn, gryphon, phoenix, etc.)
10%
Angel (khodams, watchers, AA, etc.)
8%
Incubus/Nympho/succubus
7%
Gargoyle
3%
Immortal
3%
Dark Arts (WW, wraith, Hellhound, etc.)
13%
Vampire
24%

Total votes: 131
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Definitely a difficult question to answer. Most of my spirits are quite active but in different ways. Most are communicative by pendulum some more so than others. I would say my Unicorn, Fae, Heaven Hound, Kitsune, Leprachaun and Dragon Shifters are recognizable outside of the pendulum by moods, unusual bouts of luck and orbs. Unicorn and Kitsune are very witty and have an incredible sense of humour. My Fae manipulates the radio. Heaven Hound produces orbs on the camera. Dragon shifters produce visual orbs. Leprachaun when he is properly given duties to fulfill brings in an unusual amount of financial luck. Also I can not leave out my Throne Angel, who doesn't really communicate with me however my entire spirit family talk about her and are very happy she's around. Based on my own abilities to perceive activity I don't know if she's someone that could be included in the list, however she is definitely present and a great source of aid for my other spirits.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

So I thought about this thread for awhile...I have over 50+ spirits in my spirit family but my MOST "active" is my human male witch BUT... besides that I think my succubus and incubus are. It's strange to say, but I feel my ubi appear to me more than any of my other spirits.. I have a lot of nonhuman spirits and entities, and a lot of human spirits with me ("haunted" dolls), but I feel maybe the incubus appears to me a lot since I did a custom conjuration of one for a triumvirate vessel from CH quite long ago.
I think because I am in a type of relationship with the male witch spirit, it's kind of natural and obvious the manifestations and appearances would happen more towards me (at least that's what I think).

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

My most active is one of my human spirits :p

Return to “General Questions”