eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Verna, not sure if you received my email so I'm dropping a note here to inform you of my message... let me know if you did get it or not.

A.K.A autumnorange
L0vebug
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

lol I know you're not ignoring, but the messages hasn't gone through yet. :P Hopefully you got mine though

Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Ladies, if you don`t get a response send another e-mail to her, I don`t think she checks this thread too often and her e-mail tends to overflow at times ... so better re-send with a title to catch attention! She`s a busy woman! LOL

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi everyone!
I have been having SERIOUS email issues both with gmail and eBay. Ebay messages are arriving in bunches some dated days late. I hope it is mostly fixed now-but I thought that last week too!!!!. It seems to be working mostly now.

I HAVE been away on a working retreat these past few days so very little internet. I was at a cabin in the Sierra Nevada mountains and have some amazing pics of Fae locations to share as soon as I get the pics edited. I did manage to send a few emails from the mountains but not sure if all went through.

I have literally HUNDREDS of emails--some from many days ago just now arriving so it is an insane MESS trying to answer everyone. So PLEASE do message me if I don't answer you today. I'm trying my best to find messages already sent and to forward them or to re-do them. It's so INSANE I just want to RUN back to the mountains! LOL!!!!

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN wrote:Hi everyone!
I have been having SERIOUS email issues both with gmail and eBay. Ebay messages are arriving in bunches some dated days late. I hope it is mostly fixed now-but I thought that last week too!!!!. It seems to be working mostly now.

I HAVE been away on a working retreat these past few days so very little internet. I was at a cabin in the Sierra Nevada mountains and have some amazing pics of Fae locations to share as soon as I get the pics edited. I did manage to send a few emails from the mountains but not sure if all went through.

I have literally HUNDREDS of emails--some from many days ago just now arriving so it is an insane MESS trying to answer everyone. So PLEASE do message me if I don't answer you today. I'm trying my best to find messages already sent and to forward them or to re-do them. It's so INSANE I just want to RUN back to the mountains! LOL!!!!
Awsome verna look forward to checking out those pics if you decide to post them! ^_^ Hope you get your issue fixed.

Many blessings :grouphug:

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Verna. :wave: I sent you a message (two, actually) to your eBay account. My eBay user-id is ed**.ta*********a! Thanks! :D

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor

Nothing from her yet too, it's been almost 3 weeks of waiting for me.

A.K.A autumnorange
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Autumorange
Please resend your question. I have been receiving piles of messages with all sorts of dates and have been replying BUT I know many of my replies have not arrived. I think my problem is almost fixed. (crossed fingers)

It's not just me having the ongoing issues--other local to me gmail users I know are having issues too. Plus I know Andreas of Black_Forest_Magick is having issues with eBay messaging too-like me. And a couple of eBay customers told me they had been having problems themselves with eBay messages.

I think the messaging problems with eBay is do to their beta testing the new anonymous email system which JUST went into general use.

I ALWAYS try to give at least an acknowledgment to an email within a few hours-24 hours if I'm swamped or
occupied with something.

IF you don't get an acknowledgment within a day--either I'm away OR I did not get your message/you did not receive the answer I sent.

I apologize if any of you thought I was ignoring you. I'm not!
I actually check messages many times a day and spend literally hours a day sending/answering emails.

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Autumnorange
are you the one who needed the pics of rings?
Emails with attachments are particularly bad at sending/arriving.
I will resend them.

MAGICKAL CURIOS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elston

Hi verna, may i know have u shipped out my vampire incense?
Have not got a reply from u for days....
Im from Singapore....if it rings a bell :silly:

Return to “Seller Review”