eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

That psychic amulet of necro sounds amazing, will keep an eye on Verna listing maybe they list another one in the near future, I just try a spell and worked fine for me, but don't have any item from hey yet.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi ed Verna just listed another ultra psychic amulet! In case you are still interested.

Verna is a sweetheart. Love her items! Some sellers have the make an offer button then won't accept a lower price but Verna will accept low offers. For instance I bought a living vampire portal ring it was listed at 399 and Verna accepted 250. Last time she had a vampire portal for 399 Verna accepted 150. Verna told me I could pay on the 3rd of September as that is when I get my SSDI check. She has been very quick to respond when I ask her a question too and very quick to ship after you pay her. Her items have an amazing energy! I can't praise Verna and her items enough! :applause:

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Karynjoy
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Princess Fiona
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi verna , in case you read this. The second lot of information didnt come through. Can you please try sending it again, love and light, karynjoy ( te_aorere on eBay)

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Hi necro and thanx for the tip will offer on the amulet today or try to get an arrangement with Verna to see if I able to get the ultra psychic.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
Zodiac:

I bought a beautiful vampire portal from Verna. Here is the listing: listing I love Verna!!! Her items are amazing!! She takes offers. I know a lot of sellers have the make an offer button in the listing but then won't take nothing less than the buy it now price.

There was a doll I wanted it was from the GATES OF HELL the seller had a buy it now price of 999 dollars and then had a make an offer button. That doll kept being relisted over and over again for well over a year and many many people put in offers including myself. They kept declining every offer. They must have had hundreds of offers.Finally it sold when someone did the buy it now. Sellers like that shouldn't bother with having a make an offer option on the listing.

Verna is very reasonable and very quick to get back to you when you send her a message. She let make the offer back on the 18th and said I could pay on the 3rd when I get my SSDI check.Thank goodness Verna has a website so I can still buy from her after September. This is the url of Verna's site: http://a-new-golden-dawn.com

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

necromancer wrote:I bought a beautiful vampire portal from Verna. Here is the listing: listing I love Verna!!! Her items are amazing!! She takes offers. I know a lot of sellers have the make an offer button in the listing but then won't take nothing less than the buy it now price.

There was a doll I wanted it was from the GATES OF HELL the seller had a buy it now price of 999 dollars and then had a make an offer button. That doll kept being relisted over and over again for well over a year and many many people put in offers including myself. They kept declining every offer. They must have had hundreds of offers.Finally it sold when someone did the buy it now. Sellers like that shouldn't bother with having a make an offer option on the listing.

Verna is very reasonable and very quick to get back to you when you send her a message. She let make the offer back on the 18th and said I could pay on the 3rd when I get my SSDI check.Thank goodness Verna has a website so I can still buy from her after September. This is the url of Verna's site: http://a-new-golden-dawn.com
I just bought & received a succubus from Verna...an amazing, intelligent force that can manipulate karmas and make amazing connectivities in many ways.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
mystic_oceans
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

I wanted to add a quick comment about Verna that's not related to her items (though they are clearly authentic, beautiful pieces, with energy that's easily sensed just by viewing the listings). When Ebay decided to shut down the metaphysical category, Verna took it upon herself to spend who knows how many hours sending messages to every seller in the meta category she could. I had no idea ebay was planning to discontinue the category until I heard from her. From there, she created a blog where sellers could come together and talk about a plan of action. She took the time to rally us, to encourage us, and also provided us with what seemed like billions of ebay emails to contact to protest the closing of our category. She helped to make what was a really upsetting, stressful situation much better, just by bringing people together and giving us a venue where we didn't feel like we were alone in this. Verna~if you're reading this, thank you!

~Aurora Sundberg

Swiftnissity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Has anyone purchased any of the Love/Sex charms?
http://www.a-new-golden-dawn.com/servle ... Categories

I emailed Verna asking a few questions about them last week but haven't heard anything back from her.

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Swiftnissity wrote:Has anyone purchased any of the Love/Sex charms?

I emailed Verna asking a few questions about them last week but haven't heard anything back from her.
I did and within a couple of weeks I did get noticed by the other person more so than any time in the past but we both have had a connection to each other since we met. I'm not sure how to explain this without going into too many details. It seemed like the piece has helped for the other person to see qualities in me that they may have not noticed otherwise and it was enough to start to change things for the better.

Swiftnissity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

blueeyes wrote:
Swiftnissity wrote:Has anyone purchased any of the Love/Sex charms?

I did and within a couple of weeks I did get noticed by the other person more so than any time in the past but we both have had a connection to each other since we met. I'm not sure how to explain this without going into too many details. It seemed like the piece has helped for the other person to see qualities in me that they may have not noticed otherwise and it was enough to start to change things for the better.
Are you able to tell me which piece you have?

She has so many options that I don't know which to choose :( (my email was asking her for recommendations).

Return to “Seller Review”