eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Hi Verna,

Yes, that's right. I did re-send my email a couple of times but I didn't want to be seen as being overly impatient or pushy so I stopped after I received your note that you'll be sending me the pix asap. Then nothing after that so I'm still waiting..FYI still no email in my inbox yet. will drop you a note tomorrow if I still don't receive any mails. thanks for informing us though.

A.K.A autumnorange
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

elstonng wrote:Hi verna, may i know have u shipped out my vampire incense?
Have not got a reply from u for days....
Im from Singapore....if it rings a bell :silly:
Yes-it's on it's way.
Sorry! I'm trying to catchup on emails arriving. I did just get one from you yesterday but it's in a group waiting to be answered still. I had till late night work with the ladies last night and am just getting to emails today.

MAGICKAL CURIOS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elston

Wow thanks verna....so excited to hear tat :D
Thanks so much..... :hug:

LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor

Verna - still nothing received yet. I sent you another ebay message too but not sure it got to you. Whatever issues there are, this is getting really frustrating.

A.K.A autumnorange
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Think how frustrating it is for me either following up with every person asking if they got my message or asking them to confirm receipt! I'm seriously considering another email

I did not get you last email I think-unless it was the one I answered a couple of days ago. I'm going to try sending pics one more time-otherwise perhaps I can post them to photobucket. Most email is working but attachments are still an issue.

I'm considering another email service but I've had this email for 2.5 years--hard to change when it's on everything! Just hoping it gets fixed all the way soon. One tech is now saying eBay's new anonymous email system is causing many problems.

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

OK! AO---
Sent to 3 email addresses I have for you. The paypal one(OO), the one you gave (CA) and the anonymous one eBay assigned you that they give me. HOPEFULLY one or more gets through with pics!
Let me know it got through please. OMG! I'm sick of saying that! LOL!!!

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Verna. I sent you a message by the way, and another to confirm whether you've received the message or not.. Confusing, I know! :crazy: The messages aren't really of importance, so I think it's okay even if they don't get to your inbox.

About the e-mail problem, are you sharing your e-mail account with someone? Maybe your e-mail is compromised and someone else has got access to your inbox or something. Sounds rather far fetched I know, but maybe a change of password would help (not if your computer has stuffs in it like trojan, etc)?

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That did happen before a few months ago but this time I'm told it's an ongoing but intermittent limited server error issue on Gmail and ebay glitches with their new system.
It's not just me having ongoing problems but others as well-customers and friends.

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Verna. :wave: Ah, I see. There's no helping it then, if the issue's with the eBay messaing system and gmail server themselves. Well I hope the problems get resolved soon! :D Just curious, did you get the two messages I sent you? :eh:

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor

Yes, they did! Finally! I've already sent a reply back to you on the choice as well as spirit request, please do check that you've received it.
While the techs are sorting out the email issues I think it'll be good to start looking into getting another email account as backup..this definitely can't go on long term, for the sake of everyone's sanity :silly: can't imagine what it's like for you with this issue multipled X times.

A.K.A autumnorange

Return to “Seller Review”