eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
wyllow69
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Hi Everybody,

Does anybody know anything about this seller? I've had 2 friends ask about her, specifically about this item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=011

I don't do Crowley stuff so I don't really know & I had never seen this seller before. I noticed she mentioned that she wasn't new to eBay & she's sold a lot of high dollar stuff. I imagine there is another I.D. but I don't know what it is.

In Light & Gratitude,
Deb

angelheart
new here
new here

I had purchased a haunted doll from her last year. She's for real. She had changed her ebay name & I'm sorry but it's been so long I cannot recall her previous name. You should be able to find that out through her site.

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have seen some info on this seller A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN on the forum, but Id like to see some testimonies about their items...I have my eye on 2 of them but an curious to know what people have experienced...

Pete...

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

pete, i have an item from verna and could not be happier with it! as ellen said, she is a very nice person to talk with and will go that extra mile for her customers. take care! :) :wave:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I know Verna personally and she has good items. I just bought another in fact.
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Sky
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

spiritsearcher wrote:I have seen some info on this seller A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN on the forum, but Id like to see some testimonies about their items...I have my eye on 2 of them but an curious to know what people have experienced...

Pete...

me too
can someone share more of their experience

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. - L.T
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Well, I have just bought (in a manner of speaking) one of Vera's vamps. It's the one she had on Ebay as the Romanian Norse 500 year old vamp.

I think he came and said hello after she confirmed. Um...yeah...nice guy. LOL!

Looking forward to more "interaction."

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I felt one her listings call out to me. So I got him. He did come visit me. I would say she's real. Let's just say that she is willing to take as big a risk as her buyers. She's very friendly and open as per our emails. Responds fast. I will let you know how "good" he is when he arrives :sly: , lol.

I'm very excited!!! :dancing:

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Same here Pete. I am eying a few of her pieces but want to know more from her real customers as well as any results that they've had from her work or spirits. It seems like (in general) a lot of people can sense things but I don't read a lot of results from how their situations have changed for the better or how their wishes have manifested as fully as most spirits listings claim that they can. :daze:

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

When you're talking the results of a spirit, you can't really judge the seller too much. You can ascertain if there is indeed a spirit, and the general strength of the spirit, but if you have difficulty sensing a spirit, then connection may be a bit slow.

A seller can bind a spirit and tell you a bit about them, but the workings and manifestations of a spirit and their work is largely based on you and the spirit through connections and energy compatibility. If the spirit doesn't wish to come forward immediately or for a few months, that doesn't mean the seller is not good.

Now some people work better with spirits or spells from certain practitioners than others. While others may rave about the quality and power of a practitioner, they may not work for you or me or someone else. And vise versa. I have bought many items from practitioners that have outstanding feedback and amazing comments, and did not get the results others have gotten, and sometimes nothing at all.

My point is that if you feel pulled to someone's items, just because there is no "review" on her items doesn't mean anything. Something is calling you, if you feel called. But I'm not saying to take the plunge either. Do what feels right to you.

The thing with Golden Dawn is that she has a money back guarantee. She relatively new as a metaphysical seller and a member, so results may not be in yet. I'm not sure if anyone here has purchased from her, besides me. With all the sales going on here on CH, members may be spending their extra cash here, lol.

Like I said, I just got one her vamps, and he should be here either today or tomorrow. I'm looking forward to leaving a review of what happens :D .

Return to “Seller Review”