Vivid dream

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Ive just woke up for work and I had the most vivid dream!! It was so real! I was in a kind of park full of strange rock formations and one of them was haunted by a Djinn! No one had seen it you just felt a strange presence! Then I was in Turkey! Ive never been to Turkey lol And I came face to face with the woman my Dad left my Mum for (they split 4 month ago!) She wasnt the actual woman hes with in real life but I wish it was as the things I was saying in the dream I would love to say to her face!!!! She was cocky and arrogant just as I imagine her to be! They was together all loved up whilst my Mum had to sit and watch! Then I went to see a palm reader/Tarot reader down some steps in a kind of celler and she sat me down and asked for an item of jewellery owned and worn by only me as they do! I gave her my Djinn ring and she looked and said no not that! Something else and took a wooden bangle I had just bought in the dream! I said no Ive just bought that take my ring but she said no I cant and I said you know dont you and she said yes its a Djinn! So she held it up and concentrated and said hes blonde (which he is!) and there are 3 of them here partying hehe! So I said yes they are in there own realm at the moment. Then I was back to the woman my Dad is seeing and she said I live in Marbella (thats where my dream is to live Costa Del Sol) I said no you are just saying that to wind me up and she said no I do and your Dad travels to see me! Anyway theres a lot more but it was all so vivid and real !!!Vivid

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Congrats :!: That sounds like a very informative dream, lots to interpret, however it also seems like contact :) Keep us posted.

Peace, light & love

Phil

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

You think? There was loads of different things happening in it!! Was so real! The bit about the haunted park Spooked me tho!! MY Djinns were having a party in the Djinn realm lol

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

What concerns me is the bit about the Haunted place and the fact my Djinn was seen scrapping with 2 others! Or they was playing but its like theres a bad Djinn or something!

coco
neophyte
neophyte

hello everyone,

Vivid Dream? Is it vivid dream is something in dream that have connection to the djinns/spirits we own?
i mean they are actually showing themself in our dream?

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Their message may come in different ways and forms in your dream realm , most spirits have the capability to shape shift, and generally you remember and associate it to your spirit and with time, if not instantly, are able to decipher and understand it...

Many Many Blessings
WJ
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Its like an instinct! You just know its them!! The man I saw looked just like how I Imagined my Efrit to look! Hes very hypnotic looking and very beautiful :0) They will give you a hint that its them! My Djann however just completely took over me and was very tender and loving towards the end becoming forcefull. I didnt see him I just felt a sensation and was completely overwhelmed!! Its was him as I has his vessel in my hand! You just know its them its amazing!! It was more spiritual love and very intense!

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Lastnight was a strange experience for me. I had one of those dreams that made no sense and was very random with alsorts going on.

At one point I remember seeing a head, dont remember the body just the head and it was the look of a troll but not as ugly ... wasnt ugly actually but could tell it wasnt human. Anyway it was the EYES ... they were like bright lights ... they were green and went orange. It was looking right at me. From what I remember this dream/vision was me in bed looking over towards my 2 O'Clock and seeing this in the corner of the room. So maybe I saw this in the physical realm but didnt realise as I was very much in a sleeping state, if that makes sense. The face vanished quickly. It lasted around 10-15 seconds and vanished. Wasnt scared at all and I think it was one of my djinns contacting me.

Lastnight before I went asleep I spoke to them all for over 2 hours in the dark about alsorts and wanting help on certain issues. Letting them know I appreciate them and that I have bought a chargebox for their vessells.

From time to time in the room while doing this I got the feeling something was with me, but not sure 100%. Also pretty sure I noticed the odd fade movement of a shadow at times and the odd orb, but very fade and it could have been my imagination.

Something I noticed once I put the light on is it flickered alittle ... that usually tells me that they are around.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Sounds like contact to me 8-)

Peace, light & love

Phil

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Yeah, I'm certain. Phil, you should have seen the eyes ... colour and everything. They were AMAZING ... no eyeball, just ... well pure strong light. I have just done some reading and it seems djinns do have eyes like this because they are made from smokeless fire.

Aint a clue which djinn freind it was as I have several.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”