ShackHack Session in Unhaunted House == Some COOL results!

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Dilvy's GhostBox sessions got me motivated to share what I just got on on my shackhack. :) I hacked it myself. This session took place in my home which is not haunted. It's seems once you get started messing with the shackhack, or good on one, you don't have to be in a haunted local to get stuff...although..you do usually get better results in a haunted area.

When I try chatting with my spirit family, I really haven't had much luck...but human spirits are another matter. When you start getting answers..I really recommend doing short sessions..and just occasionally. Not a good idea to do it a lot, imho.
Sometimes I really think our spirits binding to us and vessels are just on another frequency that doesn't really work that well with recorders and boxes. I'm going to try experimenting more with them with the box...but so far..the results are far less interesting than my results with human spirits.

What color is this pen? (which was black) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhgvKt4RK0I
answer "red, green, plaid"
Everyone is a friggin joker!!

What color is this coat? (which was black)
I think I hear answer of "blue"

What I like about this clip is after I say "SERIOUSLY!" I hear "I'm being serious"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IpL59XeJL8
(best heard with headphones)

I say "can you tell me what I'm eating?" (I was eating an apple)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_obbYKlfNQ
answer "cookie"
another voice says something which could possibly be "beg"
Then before I say "I didn't hear that"...my real name is said! (I did hear it! lol)

This longer one I hear a bunch of stuff on this one...some I hear and some I can't really decipher..but my favorite part is when I get a really clear name.
"Mike Fisher"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHKf-nA46go
One of my friends says he hears "71 the day I died" when I asked how old he was..but I'm not hearing it totally clearly.

Kinda weird! At the very end it said "Psychic" but I never heard that at all until I listened to the recording of the session. Also this was only a 7 minute session in all!! My style for getting EVPs is a bit oddball..but it works. haha!

ledastrae
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Maheekabuga

In your last session, when you're asking "what is this?" I hear "I don't know"

Truly weird and interesting. Made my eyes water!

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I caught that too! I got a LOT of stuff for such a short session. I tried today with my spirits. Much much much less vocal. But one of my vamps did say his name over and over and said red when I held up a red item and asked what color it was. So that was a plus!

Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks for sharing, Geena! :D

I love watching/listening to things like this~

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

:thumbup: awesome!!!!
I am loving this!
I know shorter sessions are best, but for me, I lose track of time when using my ghost box!
I love the answers you got though, lots were very clear.
I only speak to my vamp with mine, as he is the only human spirit I have, and I admit, I am tempted to do it daily, but read somewherre it is best to be in a good frame of mind before using it.
so, you made yours yourself?
that's cool. I did bookmark an isntructional youtube vid to create your own, so if my store bought one ver does crap out on me, I will make another.

I always felt my apartment is a way station for spirit visitors, so i think a lot of what comes through in my sessions is lots of visitors.

I hope you share some more of your sessions, as I am enjoying hearing other peoples' results!

I like how your shackhack doesn't have as much white noise distortion as mine does too! :D

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Dilvsy, Yeh, I think they can be very addicting. I think that's half the reason Ouija boards can be such problems. They are addicting and you spend too much time in a "Ouija trance" using it which invites stuff in...same could definitely go with the Ghost Boxes. I have made rules for myself when working with the box.

As you can see...my ghost wasn't telling me the truth..he was messing around with me, being a funny guy. It wasn't really honest communication, but wasn't necessarily malicious. I think a lot of trixters and funny guys are probably attracted to them. I have a friend who said he has seen ghostbox work go bad more than a few times and urged me not to mess around with it a lot by myself. When I try to communicate with my spirits on it, I get honest communication, but it's much less impressive. It also sounds like they struggle more on it. With my Vamp, I couldn't hear him say his name as often as he was, until I reviewed the tape. He was saying it a LOT, but not much else. I think it will take a lot more work to get flowing communication with my spirit family. I was impressed by your session too. I absolutely heard your Vamp say the year he knew you ..and he had a very sophisticated voice! :)

I actually have a storebought box on order which has a built in recorder. I was going to compare the difference between them.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

GeenaCurls wrote:Dilvsy, Yeh, I think they can be very addicting. I think that's half the reason Ouija boards can be such problems. They are addicting and you spend too much time in a "Ouija trance" using it which invites stuff in...same could definitely go with the Ghost Boxes. I have made rules for myself when working with the box.

I totally understand what you are saying, as just using mine 4 times, I can feel the strong pull to use it more frequently! It is funny though, how I hadn't even thought of it as being in the same category as using Ouija. I had originally got mine to use if I ever get the chance to go paranormal investigating again. (boy, do I miss THAT) ::facepalm::
As you can see...my ghost wasn't telling me the truth..he was messing around with me, being a funny guy. It wasn't really honest communication, but wasn't necessarily malicious. I think a lot of trixters and funny guys are probably attracted to them. I have a friend who said he has seen ghostbox work go bad more than a few times and urged me not to mess around with it a lot by myself. I know! It was funny hearing them say the wrong answers, and I was loving your reaction to their responses. I was so glad I read some tips after my first 2 attempts, or I never would have even thought to protect myself before using it! I think as long as we get the protrction surrounding us, we should be safe from having ourselves getting too addicted. When I try to communicate with my spirits on it, I get honest communication, but it's much less impressive. It also sounds like they struggle more on it. With my Vamp, I couldn't hear him say his name as often as he was, until I reviewed the tape. He was saying it a LOT, but not much else. I think it will take a lot more work to get flowing communication with my spirit family. maybe that is the key, to only use it to communicate with our spirit families, that way as we are already bridged to them, they would not try to tricvk us, or manipulate us. It is the unbounds that we need to watch out for, for sure! I didn't really hear many answers while doing mine either, it was when replaying my sessions with headphones, and going over the results, that I started hearign how many times the spirits were saying my name!!!! Also, still not sure if my non human spirits can use it to communicate, which is why I do admit, i want to experiment much more than I am doing, but I am holding back as well. :lol: I was impressed by your session too. I absolutely heard your Vamp say the year he knew you ..and he had a very sophisticated voice! :) that was what made me so elated, knowing that yes, he is there, and how he seems to be patient with me and my silly questions, his description of his personality is definitely coming out when he speaks, for real!

I actually have a storebought box on order which has a built in recorder. I was going to compare the difference between them. I am looking foward to when you do the comparison! Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for when you update with more sessions. I do hope anyone else who is reading our experiences is taking note when we keep mentioning how important to protect yourself first, really is. Maybe when my friend comes over one night, I can try with him around, to see if I get more activity...as I tend to do it alone, since I live alone. Would ahving my cat around count as having a witness, do you think? Just kidding! :lol:

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I agree. I think it's a safer bet to use only with family spirits, even though the results might not be as in-your-face as they are when you are contacting unbounds. Can I ask what you did for protection? I'd like more ideas to add to my arsenal. I've been concerned that my protection isn't good enough because even when I ask to only chat with my family spirits, I get other guys popping up.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

GeenaCurls wrote:I agree. I think it's a safer bet to use only with family spirits, even though the results might not be as in-your-face as they are when you are contacting unbounds. Can I ask what you did for protection? I'd like more ideas to add to my arsenal. I've been concerned that my protection isn't good enough because even when I ask to only chat with my family spirits, I get other guys popping up.i heard a couple of times a creepy male voice in the last recording of mine, so I do think some creepy ones wills till come through,but am confident that the protective measures I have in place will not allow them to stick around.
I have many spelled items for protection. (I tend to be overly cautious, as well as a bit paranoid, so have many different spelled items, some i cannot remember off the top of my head that are sitting in my bedroom, but here are the ones I can remember that i use:

this was my first item ever bought to protect myself with, and it is nice small black stone, and i carry it with me at all times.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 128&page=2

then, this:

druid guard

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 128&page=2

also, my dynamic discoveries powers orb has a protective spell that works intuitively

as well as the lazy orb (I own all power orbs, actually)

there was also a banishment necklace that used to be offered i have up on my wall,
then this whammy doll

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

(but as I said, still a bunch not mentioned, as they are EVERYWHERE in my apartment. well, mainly in one box I keep all my spelled items in ON my altar, but also lots under my pillow, etc too)

then for spirits
courtwind angel
4 gargoyles
1 volkh
all 6 enochian angels (including The Powers, which are good for repelling evil spirits)
Enochian Angels known as the Powers. It is their charge to make sure the rules of the universe are in balance & to protect the human race from demons.
and some of my other spirits in my family, a lot of them also have protective traits, but cannot remember out of all of them right now ,which others...but think my unicorn, phoenix, etc have protective abilities too.

::rofl::

See, I think I got myself well rounded in the protection department!

Also, I try to shield myself as well, by picturing my protective light which is pink.

only thing I don't do, is cast a circle...

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you! I think I might get that black stone on my next order! I like that there is passwords to open and close the protective field. I have a Druid Guard too and several other CH stones that are suppose to keep a circle of protection around me. I have a Volkh, Watcher, ArcAngel, Throne Angel, Courtwind Angel and a Demon who is suppose to be very protective. Thing is, stuff still seems to still sneak through sometimes. I also wear LuckyMojo Firery wall of protection on investigations and surround myself in a bubble of light. I'd really like some hardcore protection for investigations though.

Return to “Items”