Marid Vs Ifrit djiins

Resources and links to information on djinn.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

I used to write "Madrid" too until one of mine pointed it out! lol. Went through & corrected everything I had written down to amend my error. She was much happier with me after that.

I think the point of this topic however is how to differentiate the Djinn. As for believers (religious) they are careful of karmic relay. For the others, it's on you. I'm so careful to word my wishes when it comes to my Ifrit. But I have found as with most of my Djinn, they are picky and not too personable. Mostly about the work & this is how our relationship stands. And as far as I have read, Marid are the strongest when it comes to wish-granting. With Ifrit in a very close second. Jann the lesser (more of a companion) since they are considered the youngest or least experienced. Also I have read the Shaitan are considered the darker of the races. The more 'evil' if you will. I have no personal experience with Shaitan though.... or Jann.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: none
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Daemon
Zodiac:

Ifrit's are the best but I would get a believer ifrit

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

safetypin90 wrote:Ifrit's are the best but I would get a believer ifrit
I would get whichever called to me. :P
But maybe that's just me... I'd prefer not to limit my Spirits and Entities to certain points of views, the same way I wouldn't try to force a family member to believe the same things as me... I certainly wouldn't mind explaining my beliefs and defending my points of views, but I'd never try to "make" them agree.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

my ifrit is very dark and very ruthless, which i'm glad that i made it a rule that you can never grant a wish unless it is written down and i have read such wish aloud.

my marid djinn is very stand offish and we have an arm's length type of relation ship, where as my ifrit (even though he's extremely dark) is very protective and has actually thrown a plastic cup at a restaurant patron for even having a nasty thought about me. don't worry he missed. but i did have to stop him from throwing another one at said patron.
darkshadow0rb wrote: I would get whichever called to me. :P
But maybe that's just me... I'd prefer not to limit my Spirits and Entities to certain points of views, the same way I wouldn't try to force a family member to believe the same things as me... I certainly wouldn't mind explaining my beliefs and defending my points of views, but I'd never try to "make" them agree.
:applause: very true. their beliefs are theirs and my beliefs are mine. never will i disrespect that.

i do want to add that it takes time for wishes to manifest. it could take an hour to a year. it depends on the complexity of the wish. you could wish for a million dollars, you could wish to win the lottery. but it just may never happen if it wasn't meant to happen. it doesn't mean they won't try, but sometimes our wishes are a little bit too unachievable even for them.

my advice is always start small and work your way up to bigger wishes (of course this is only after you have bonded with them).

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I agree thats very true :) But I dont know if djinns are like humans and so I prefer to get ones that feel they have someone to answer to..Like God..

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

safetypin90 wrote:I agree thats very true :) But I dont know if djinns are like humans and so I prefer to get ones that feel they have someone to answer to..Like God..
but what about some of us humans who don't believe in a god?

Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)

safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lol thats my point! i know humans and interact with humans, they dont really scare me and if they dont believe in a God then whatever, my best friend is atheist and i love her(infact, im scared of religious extremists more than i am of satanists) but djinns are different to humans, im not that familiar with them, so I'd rather get one that feels he has someone to answer to like a God because i feel that if they dont answer to a God, they will probably be more difficult for me to keep..do you understand what I mean?

im sorry if im not making any sense

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

safetypin90 wrote:lol thats my point! i know humans and interact with humans, they dont really scare me(infact, im scared of religious extremists more than i am of satanists) but djinns are different to humans, im not that familiar with them, so I'd rather get one that feels he has someone to answer to like a God...do you understand what I mean?
sorry, my apologies now i do. :hug:

safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ahhh thanks , i added a bit more detail just incase ;D

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

safetypin90 wrote:ahhh thanks , i added a bit more detail just incase ;D
:hug: wait, is my last post where i was suppose to go off on you and start a name calling war? (just kidding). thanks again for clearing it up for me. :hug:

Return to “Djinn Information”