TheSpiritedEnterprise

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I only have spelled items from CH. I've never felt attracted to spelled items from any other seller except CH and SE but I don't have any experience with SE items but their spelled items sound absolutely AMAZING, I just want to buy the entire store lol. Reading the descriptions for the spelled items, I really really REALLY love how Mother Moon goes into detail in her descriptions, you can really get a feel of the power, completeness, and great focused intent on the items just by the description and I've never seen such beautiful jewelry, sooooooooo beautiful. :inlove:

I've been looking on the CH store for specific spelled items that help with self worth, more items for protection, healing and such but I have most of all the items I wanted and some of the specific amulets I have in mind just don't exist in the CH store but I was really surprised to see many SE listings that were EXACTLY what I was thinking of. I would love to buy many of the spelled amulets. Argh, I can't even explain how perfect some of the items are for me, me waaaaaaaaaant. :inlove:

Before I make a purchase though I would really love to hear more experiences/feedback from people who bought their spelled items. Please share your experiences! :)

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Mother Moon does it again!! What a sweetheart! I don't buy from the store usually if I am looking for something I message MM and she has never not had something I was looking for. The store listings sell very fast and for good reason. MM items are the real deal. I gotta when someone like me who has blockages and is on strong meds can feel the energy from the item it has to be strong and I have never had any problems with feeling energy from SE. I can just imagine how strong the energy must for someone who is healthy on no meds.

She has the most amazing item on hold for me. I will tell you what it is when I receive it and get to work with the item a little bit.

For all the newbees SE is fanastic. You will never be disappointed with anything you buy from them!

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

I know what you mean, I am not good in feeling either althrough I am not on meds. But currently I recived one Demon (Level 6) and I still got a Demonqueen & a Merman coming my Way next Month. I felt the Energy off the Demon strongly and I like MM also.

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

The real deal and the best experiences so far, I had a couple of living entities, and what a great energy, also got a spelled item from O&I collections and two entities as well from them, is like everyone should try at least once, is very high price but it worth every single penny.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

Hi all,

I got a thing I wanted to hear your Thoughts about: First off it is not the usual Celeb thing that I want him cus he is famous or so. I have watched one of his Movies (Equilibrium, 2002 by Dimension Films) for some Time now and had a Look into some other Movies he stared in and ever liked only the Figur he played but recently I found I sort of liked him also but when I asked MM about a Spell for getting into Contact with him (not the usual sexual thing) she replyed they not doing this because each Celeb has a Practioner in their entourage and so I am again sad that it cant be done. I replyed to her asking if it is no use and if even my Spirits cant help.

::badday:: :crying: :sick:

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Timelady it can work. In my case the Goetic Demon Bael helped me to hook up with an actor I was very much lusting after. He even asked me to go to a premiere of one of his movies with him as his date. I don't think all actosr have practitioners. I would think most actors or actresses are Christian so why would they have a practitioner? I ended it because the actor I was seeing was a womanizer and I was falling very hard for him and if he had hurt me it would devastated me so I ended before it got too far.

I still think about him a lot. I would love to be with him if he wasn't a womanizer. I think I will ask my Demon if they can make him stop being a womanizer and then we could be together and be so happy!!!

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

Glad to hear you had that great Time with this Actor. I can write you my E Mail over PM in SE so we can comunicate over this a bit better but only if you are ok with it.

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Timelady who is the actor you want? I looked up that movie on Imdb.com and there were a lot of male actors in that movie. Is it Christian Bale? He is the star of that movie. Or is it Dominic Purcell? Or is it Christian Kahrmann? Christian Kahrmann was born in Germany and I know you're from Germany so I am thinking maybe it's him.

Of course you can PM on SE forum. You never have to ask. If I recall there was a seller on ebay doing love spells so that normal people could hook up with celebrities.

– Norman Cousins
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

I sended you everything via PM through SE and also the Name of the Actor. Like said he plays "Vice Council Dupont", Christian Bale plays "Cleric Preston".

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes I know who this actor is in fact he was in a movie with my sweetheart.

– Norman Cousins

Return to “Seller Review”