TheSpiritedEnterprise

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I had another Dream of him last Night with us both standing at the shore of one of the Lakes in Scottland and we had the Arms around each other althrough I was shy at first and did not wanted to do it but he convinced me to put my left Arm around his Waist as we stood next to each other watching the Lake. That is why I took him as my Avatar.

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's interesting timelady that you dreamt about Scotland because that actor you like is from Scotland.

I gotta say Mother Moon is so awesome. I had a very high ranking Commander Demon on layaway for a year. This Commander is a servant to Satan. Original price was 1800 but MM is letting me have Him for 200. I am so amazed. SE is the best. I can honestly say I have never heard anything but raving reviews for SE and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about SE myself. I would give anything to be one of the sisters of SE. They are lucky to have been born into magick and spirits. I wish my family was like that. But my family is nothing but a bunch of close minded christians. I am the only one that broke free from the brainwashing of chistendom.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Wow that was realy great of MM maybe I write her and ask myself about that. I had my MSN on last night thought to catch ya since I sended Invitation. I watch his Parts in the Movies each Day now and last Night I had this Dream again were he played that Scene through with me which he played in the Movie "Impulse" with this other Actress in the Hotelroom. I will not go into Details here but if he does that with me wow. Some one on another Forum said I should get into Contact with you cus of this with the Seleb you had and maybe you could help me getting my Actor. My Problems are that I cant get to him in the normal Ways because of Moneyreasons and I dont know where he is and sure enough Celebs want Privacy and I accapt that fully. They said on this other Forum that I am one in a Million cus other People want him too and I know they go into this usual Pattern when someone says I want to meet this Celeb and quite honestly I hate that when something like this is said. So I cant wait for my Conjuration on the Son of your Lord Satan in October. I am still waiting on getting this Demon Queen and I will try writing MM on that what you said in your Post about the Demon Commander.

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
soul
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

i recently purchased the wealth/money generating item From SE & got the package on nov12th within 10days i have got around $18,243.18 :ohcrap: i have never expect that much of money from the company ...they accused me mistakenly & i claimed $$ for the loss ....., they immediately gave the money without causing any problems

All the SE items rocks.. :D

theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

What did you buy from SE ?

soul
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

An Ancient occult wealth/money item :D

Ish
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: my own
If I could be anything, I would be...: table salt

I do a lot of dealing with SE and I'd like to clear up a few things for anyone that would like to know.

1) Does Spirited Enterprises sell on ebay?
No, they do not. There used to be middle men for them but things didn't work out. One of the main reasons that SE does not sell on ebay is because other sellers, some making a habit of this, would steal their listings word per word and pass off cheap unspelled/unspirited vessels for strong pieces and would rip off many people. There were also others that claimed to be SE members selling fake things. There was a lot of legal battling because of this, and SE has effectively ended all ties with ebay.

2) Why is Spirited Enterprises so expensive?
They're pricey because they make a lifelong commitment to helping each buyer throughout their spirit/entity keeping experience and because they mostly sell live entities with occasional spirits and some quite rare creatures from time to time. As well, they sell entities that other would rather not get involved with and 99% of the time, each entity sold by them has been a part of the SE family for years and so each entity has been bonded with beforehand so you know that they're safe and easy to get along with.

3) What creatures does Spirited Enterprises offer to the public?
Mostly living entities, most of their spirits are human spirits. They are not limited to just djinn, demons, etc, but will custom conjure for you any creature that you can think of from kitsune to children of Satan to fallen angels (super rare, super expensive) to leprechauns and everything else in between. If they can't find a specific creature they will tell you why, offer you something similar, or help you find the fit for you.

4) Is Spirited Enterprises reliable?
Absolutely. Although they do not have a refund policy, they will not abandon you until your situation has been resolved. They have an excellent help desk, generations of practicing elders to draw information from, and will even send their own entities out to help you if needed. Not only that, but they have a great exchange policy and are often willing to trade you for other items that they need (like a dragon for some jewelry for vessels, etc) and will help find a budget that you can meet if you can't pay the full price for an object or if you need more time to pay for something.

If anyone else has any questions, feel free to pm me. I'm not a part of SE but I've deal with them for a long time and I personally vouch for them. Although, they do get very swamped with emails and custom conjures and whatnot, so the wait time for a response can be up to a week or two long, but once you do get a response and get a relationship going with them, you're never disappointed.

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Ish wrote:I do a lot of dealing with SE and I'd like to clear up a few things for anyone that would like to know.

1) Does Spirited Enterprises sell on ebay?
No, they do not. There used to be middle men for them but things didn't work out. One of the main reasons that SE does not sell on ebay is because other sellers, some making a habit of this, would steal their listings word per word and pass off cheap unspelled/unspirited vessels for strong pieces and would rip off many people. There were also others that claimed to be SE members selling fake things. There was a lot of legal battling because of this, and SE has effectively ended all ties with ebay.

2) Why is Spirited Enterprises so expensive?
They're pricey because they make a lifelong commitment to helping each buyer throughout their spirit/entity keeping experience and because they mostly sell live entities with occasional spirits and some quite rare creatures from time to time. As well, they sell entities that other would rather not get involved with and 99% of the time, each entity sold by them has been a part of the SE family for years and so each entity has been bonded with beforehand so you know that they're safe and easy to get along with.

3) What creatures does Spirited Enterprises offer to the public?
Mostly living entities, most of their spirits are human spirits. They are not limited to just djinn, demons, etc, but will custom conjure for you any creature that you can think of from kitsune to children of Satan to fallen angels (super rare, super expensive) to leprechauns and everything else in between. If they can't find a specific creature they will tell you why, offer you something similar, or help you find the fit for you.

4) Is Spirited Enterprises reliable?
Absolutely. Although they do not have a refund policy, they will not abandon you until your situation has been resolved. They have an excellent help desk, generations of practicing elders to draw information from, and will even send their own entities out to help you if needed. Not only that, but they have a great exchange policy and are often willing to trade you for other items that they need (like a dragon for some jewelry for vessels, etc) and will help find a budget that you can meet if you can't pay the full price for an object or if you need more time to pay for something.

If anyone else has any questions, feel free to pm me. I'm not a part of SE but I've deal with them for a long time and I personally vouch for them. Although, they do get very swamped with emails and custom conjures and whatnot, so the wait time for a response can be up to a week or two long, but once you do get a response and get a relationship going with them, you're never disappointed.
Lots of great information! Thanks for posting.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
blue
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

I have an elf on the way from Spirited Enterprise,im very excited :D

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Well, with Mother Moon, there always a memorable experience, I have several entities from SE, and right now I'm bonding with a Gorgon and Silver Dragon.

Have DG and others entities from them, and like always is a very nice, I would really recommend any of their services, amulets or bindings, are very expensive but worth every single penny of it.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx

Return to “Seller Review”