TheSpiritedEnterprise

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ayaka502
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I can't tell you how many spirits I have got from them for myself and my children but my demon queen and my khodam are among my favorite from them. The amulets really don't help me but I do own a bunch from them.

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I had an email reading by Raven. I received it only two days after I placed the order! I am very impressed with the accuracy and would definitely go back in the future.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

This is really really nice review.

Esoteric scientist

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Through the kindness of a friend (thank you again) I got my first spirit from SE, a Lorilei, aka sweet dreams Fae. This happened during a time of my life that was pretty turbulent and her presence went a long way towards helping me deal with the issues I was facing.
They're called "sweet dreams" Fae, but they definitely do a lot more then just work with dreams. Her presence alone, which came through really strongly right from the start, is extremely calming and comforting. She quickly became one of the few that I ask along practically everywhere I go, since I always feel so much better when she's around.

I've had quite a few interesting experiences with her as well. For example, she enjoys the rain, and when her vessel first arrived it rained every single day for about three weeks. Not so much as to cause a flood, but it was a daily occurrence, and we were literally in the middle of a dry spell.
Sleep is another interesting thing that's changed. Even if I only get a few hours (3), when she's around it's such a deep sleep. I still wake up feeling well rested and have enough energy to function through the day. Which wasn't always the case.
Only downside is that I have trouble remembering my dreams when that happens. A full night's sleep is always better, but not always an option.

I am definitely glad that she's part of my family, and thankful to everyone who was involved in making it happen.
She is my first and currently only Entity I have from SE, but my experience with her has been so outstanding that I am certain she won't be the last.

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

My first entity was from Mother Moon. He is an imp and he spoke to me before I purchased his vessel. He also set off my son's car alarm twice the second night here and it was in the garage. Very active entities!!!Awesome lady and her items are genuine. She always replys within 24 hours and has the patience of a saint. I also have an elemental dryad from her. Both of my entities were under $100. Beautiful vessels also as both were sterling silver and one of a kind with gemstones. They also have an awesome sale every October. I absolutely recommend them!

elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

Gypsy wrote:My first entity was from Mother Moon. He is an imp and he spoke to me before I purchased his vessel. He also set off my son's car alarm twice the second night here and it was in the garage. Very active entities!!!Awesome lady and her items are genuine. She always replys within 24 hours and has the patience of a saint. I also have an elemental dryad from her. Both of my entities were under $100. Beautiful vessels also as both were sterling silver and one of a kind with gemstones. They also have an awesome sale every October. I absolutely recommend them!
I was wondering what the link is??

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte

http://www.spiritedenterprise.com If you go to the page at the link and look over to the right you will see "shop SE". Click there and it will take you to the web store. If you are looking for something specific you can email them and they will get back with you. Their customer service is great! I found CH by talking on the forum.

elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

Gypsy wrote:http://www.spiritedenterprise.com If you go to the page at the link and look over to the right you will see "shop SE". Click there and it will take you to the web store. If you are looking for something specific you can email them and they will get back with you. Their customer service is great! I found CH by talking on the forum.
Oh sweet thank you so much Gypsy 1ey <3

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte

You are most welcome :)

learningk120
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 666
Spelled Number: 219
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Son of darklords
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

hi can anybody help to give me mothermoon email?
i can't found that email at their store

Return to “Seller Review”