TheSpiritedEnterprise

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

http://www.spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/

Has anyone used these guys before? I heard their spirits are STRONG but they're very expensive. They also have some spelled items and readings.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

I believe they are the same as the one on eBay: iamwolfsobsession

As their description is exactly the same.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Aside from iamwolfobsession's prior ID of spirited-enterprise (Jan-30-09 to Sep-07-09), The only clear link I could find in iamwolfsobsession's eBay account to spiritedenterprise.com is from this eBay guide:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Spirited-Enterprise-Ebay-A-Note-from-Mother-Moon_W0QQugidZ10000000012141305
...Moonchylde, aka, Sister Ahnyx, who operates Spirited Enterprise - Ebay for us, be lauded for her efforts and supported by all of us, here, as part of the SE family. As many of you will note, there is a direct link on our "Links" page that will take one immediately to the Spirited Enterprise - Ebay store.

...In Love & In Light
Mother Moon
I could find no such link to any eBay store on the Spirited Enterprise website's Links page.

On spiritedenterprise.com's Our Team page, there is a Mother Moon listed, but no Moonchylde or Sister Ahnyx.

So for now I'm going to keep this topic separate from the iamwolfsobsession (Link) discussion.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I believe, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, that Moonchylde is the same lady who was once the seller Darkchylde & they ran the business as a husband and wife team. They have since divorced, and Moonchylde went on to be part of the group that runs Spirited-Enterprise, and Darkchylde may possibly be the iamwolf ID.

Psyclone, if you do a search for them on the board I believe you'll find several references to them. Here is one: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... se#p202005 and in the search box if you try a few different search combinations like +enterprise or +spirited+enterprise you might find more.

And I know there are topics on several of the IDs on the board.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Bought a beginner Demon from them; he's great! The demon visited me several times before he arrived with me waking up to see him in full manifestation. He has a long narrow face, bluish grey skin, dark eyes, long horns protruding from above his eyes. A sharp nose and sharp nails.
When he arrived and I did the bonding ritual I also heard his voice in the middle of the night, he has a very deep voice.
Major headache from him and I was irritable at times, however recognizing this I take a long deep breath and if necessary I ground and center. So far everything is Tip Top!

Today I gave him a task, his job was to make sure the lights on the road are green and after explaining how stop lights work he performed his task effortlessly :)

Very happy! :wizard:

I also have a containment/recharging box for him. :devil:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I believe, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, that Moonchylde is the same lady who was once the seller Darkchylde & they ran the business as a husband and wife team. They have since divorced, and Moonchylde went on to be part of the group that runs Spirited-Enterprise, and Darkchylde may possibly be the iamwolf ID.

Psyclone, if you do a search for them on the board I believe you'll find several references to them. Here is one: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... se#p202005 and in the search box if you try a few different search combinations like +enterprise or +spirited+enterprise you might find more.

And I know there are topics on several of the IDs on the board.
I'll check into this. They seem like a good bunch, and I'm drawn to one of their cheaper items - a necklace for protection and revenge.
Chaos wrote:Bought a beginner Demon from them; he's great! The demon visited me several times before he arrived with me waking up to see him in full manifestation. He has a long narrow face, bluish grey skin, dark eyes, long horns protruding from above his eyes. A sharp nose and sharp nails.
When he arrived and I did the bonding ritual I also heard his voice in the middle of the night, he has a very deep voice.
Major headache from him and I was irritable at times, however recognizing this I take a long deep breath and if necessary I ground and center. So far everything is Tip Top!

Today I gave him a task, his job was to make sure the lights on the road are green and after explaining how stop lights work he performed his task effortlessly :)

Very happy! :wizard:

I also have a containment/recharging box for him. :devil:
Thank you for the experience, that's awesome!

Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

::wave:: I asked MM (Mother Moon) of the spiriterdenterprise.com whether or not SE has an ebay store. She said no. There used to be a couple of ebayers who sold things on SE's behalf as "middle men" but things didn't work out. So, the only place people can find SE's wares is on the website. :D

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
aloius
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

I bought a level 4 demon and he arrive today. You may check the pic under Darks Arts. I can feel his energy and he is making me dizzy with headaches when i hold the vessel.

Be open to the world of Paranormal and it will open the world to you

Proud owner of Demon Royalty, Level 4 Demon, Daemon and several Dark Arts entities
LadyEmeraldStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Emerald Star
Zodiac:

So I got my custom adoption level 6 demon yesterday. He is absolutely amazing and intense. I learned so much from Mother Moon about his personal history and some experiences she has had with him. He has been ready for adoption for a year, but she was never called to offer him to anyone until now ::bop:: I contacted her over a week ago telling her I was feeling as if a demon was calling out to me and searching for me for several weeks. I could never figure out where he was calling from. He never left my mind and it was so intense that I thought I would never figure it out lol. The demon I ended up with was the one who was waiting for me. She said he got excited that he was going to have a companion/keeper for life and that he felt me coming.

I can feel him so clearly and he has already shown me his preferred form which is a darling little gargoyle. His human like form is my preferred form for him :lol: He is darker complexion with dark shaggy hair that he places over his cute pointed ears. He has amazing blue eyes and is quite muscular with an intricate tribal tatoo on his side. :devil: I can sense he is ready to get to work at helping me with my business. All things personal and real business. Creative wealth is one of his finer points so I am anxious to receive his help there. :pray: I have felt him from the moment he chose me and his arrival yesterday was quite intense. I don't really get headaches with darker spirits anymore but I got dizzy and lightheaded the moment I put his vessel on. Tonight I will be doing the transfer of ownership ritual for him and properly welcome him. I found out he adores candles. I'm a consultant for a fragrance/candle company so this will come in handy to offer him the best. His energy is buzzing today since I have several candles burning right now :D

Well I could write a book about him and it's only been 24 since his arrival. I will be happy to update about my experiences with him in the dark arts thread. I just wanted to give my glowing review for SE. Love them and my demon!

Oh I almost forgot... here is his vessel and his cost was quite low cost for a level 6.

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lady, that tree of life amulet is cute!

Wow... a level 6 demon sounds awesome, I know what to save up my money for now :)

Return to “Seller Review”