Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I use automatic writing to connect with mine
I got mine also from ByThePowerOf3
I know they help with your abilities, but odd how some sellers say they grant wishes too
Confusing

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Igtenos
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Then can I use any invocations found in CH? Coz I am really confuse if my khodam is angel or djinn...

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

It is neither. The way I've had them described to me - by Lisa - is that they have some of those other qualities but are an entity unto themselves, but sort of come through like djinn and angels or on a similar level. Hope this helps.

Peace, light & love

Phil

Igtenos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well thanks phil. Another thing is the bonding ritual? Do I need to repeat the ritual everyday? Or shall I say does it helps to do the ritual everyday in the first 30 days to achieve maximum effect of the bonding?

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

It technically doesn't need to be done at all. Many use the invocations to help themselves feel closer to their spirit. The important thing is to do what feels right for you and your developing relationship, if that means saying the invocation once then that's fine or do it every day for what feels right. Any type of ceremony or ritual that welcomes the new spirit and draws a connection between the two of you is what matters. There is no right or wrong way. Enjoy :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i read the info on mine again - he helps with healing abilities

not sure how to begin using them though - or see if his gifts are beginning to happen. any ideas?

Igtenos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Mine never did specify what gifts it specialize in. I guess I have to figure out on my own when I get to communicate with her =)

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Starry, I was told that as we bond with our Ilmu they will bestow their gifts on us, you can ask but they ARE NOT like djinn in the respect of granting "wishes", they must be connected to their keeper then things will start to happen. I can only imagine that with healing, aches and pains will lessen, you won't get as many colds/flu etc. Ask Lisa for sure. All I know is that I've noticed the little changes mine has offered but it's been several months of bonding - they can be a little slower to bond I'm told.

Igy - who did you get yours from again :?: Contact them and ask, if they can't tell you then it will be difficult but not impossible. I trust Lisa from Real_Magick and her Ilmu, others ...

Peace, light & love

Phil

Igtenos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yep phil. I got mine from bythepowerof3 and I have already asked the seller and what she said was just "Her gifts are exactly what I have stated in the listing".

Anyways here's the listing : http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0253991518

chilly999
new here
new here

Hi First post,
Been here a long time watching, but couldn't post as i first had problems registering and then problems posting. All sorted now.

Anyway i thought i'd dig up this old post on khodams and thought i'd ask how you're all getting on with your khodams a year on? I've recently purchased a khodam which is on its way hence the curiosity :D

Return to “Djinn Races”