ghost box session January 23,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

This one, I tried using AM first, did not like it...so paused the session 3 or so minutes in, then switched to FM.
More activity through the FM channels.

Haven't had the chance to go through this one yet, but here you go:

comments, once again, appreciated!

And, I was wearing white socks, if anyone hears their response, do share!

:lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snSDnKtl5x8

VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special
Zodiac:

I'm writing on a post it note to make sure I listen to this tomorrow. Killer headache since yesterday afternoon, but you know what the more I think about it- I'm gonna go give listening to it my best shot. I still wanna send H over your way sometime; I think he'd be hilarious- or at least dirty minded!

Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

VicyCat wrote:I'm writing on a post it note to make sure I listen to this tomorrow. Killer headache since yesterday afternoon, but you know what the more I think about it- I'm gonna go give listening to it my best shot. I still wanna send H over your way sometime; I think he'd be hilarious- or at least dirty minded!
aww, no worries, listen when you can!
but, concerning sending H over...
i was telling someone in chat that I got a bad feeling in my gut about having people send theirs over to me after I had said i would be willing.

:(

so for now, i will have to go with my gut!
hope you don't hate me for that!!!!???? :hug:
I have learned to trust the "gut"
and it was really sending me loud and clear "NOOOOO Dilvsy, not good idea"

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

wow that is too cool ! cant really make out all they said , but some of it sounded kinda cute . congrats

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:wow that is too cool ! cant really make out all they said , but some of it sounded kinda cute . congrats
thank you!
i did notice in the quick listen, that I heard E's voice again!
he has quite a distinct voice!

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:D Really neat stuff! I thought that I could make out your name when you asked them to say it but when it came to you asking what color your socks were I swear I HEARD blue! BUT what I FELT was White! LOL! Me thinks I need to get one of these here boxes! Or have Willy make me one! :lol:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote::D Really neat stuff! I thought that I could make out your name when you asked them to say it but when it came to you asking what color your socks were I swear I HEARD blue! BUT what I FELT was White! LOL! Me thinks I need to get one of these here boxes! Or have Willy make me one! :lol:
i thought i heard blue too rofl

i love doing these, the more I recognize E's voice responding!!!!

Lecata
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel :)
Zodiac:

haha I'm such a wuss!! I get scared even listening to your video and have to turn the volume down so I don't get too scared :lol: Go you for actually recording it and having the guts to listen to it afterwards! :scared:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lecata wrote:haha I'm such a wuss!! I get scared even listening to your video and have to turn the volume down so I don't get too scared :lol: Go you for actually recording it and having the guts to listen to it afterwards! :scared:
awww, thanks for trying to listen though!!!
And to me, it is not scary, but then again, I am a (lapsed) paranormal investigator, so I SEEK spirits constantly.
I do admit though, in one of these sessions, I did hear a creepy voice say "the devil"

Lecata
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel :)
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote:
Lecata wrote:haha I'm such a wuss!! I get scared even listening to your video and have to turn the volume down so I don't get too scared :lol: Go you for actually recording it and having the guts to listen to it afterwards! :scared:
awww, thanks for trying to listen though!!!
And to me, it is not scary, but then again, I am a (lapsed) paranormal investigator, so I SEEK spirits constantly.
I do admit though, in one of these sessions, I did hear a creepy voice say "the devil"
Yea!! I read that in your previous topic, I'm sure you didnt though (fingers crossed) since theres a lot of noise in the background then I guess its really easy to mishear what they are saying, but its still sooo freaking cool that your doing it! I would totally do it if I wasnt a scaredy cat and maybe eventually I'll be brave enough to do it :superman: haha..

Arent you scared that you might hear something you dont want to hear, like "the devil", when you do these sessions though? Or do you feel totally safe etc while doing it?

Return to “Items”