Amon Re

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Anyone have this immortal? What experiences? I had a dream of him last night. Just looking for info, thanks :)

Peace, light & love

Phil

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi phil! amon ra (ra) is the name given to the god of the sun regarded by them as being the creator and maker of everything we see in the visible world, and of the gods in heaven, heaven itself and also of tuat or the underworld and all the beings within. while the original of his name is unknown, at some point it was believed the word "ra" was indicative of "operative and creative power" and as a proper name it was represented much in what we call "creator". it was also used much in the same way as we use "god almighty, the creator of heaven and earth".

as you can see phil, amon ra is one of the highest deities (if not the most important to the egyptians themselves) within the egyptian parthanon. considered the oldest of the egyptian gods, the first act of creation of life on earth was when the sun disc rose above the waters of the world ocean. a common phrase used to be "since the time of ra" which equated to basically, something has lasted forever or it was from the beginning of time. usually amon ra is portrayed with the body of a man with the head of a hawk upon which head is the sun disc encircled with the uraeus of the royal cobra. sometimes he is just shown as a hawk.

what a marvelous dream it must have been to have this deity of deities come to you and i feel you are blessed from that dream. he most certainly is an immortal worth bringing into your life and it's possible that you dreamed of him for that very specific reason...check with magnolia about conjuring him for you, or ask her if she has an item with his spirit within. i think it was a sign and he was calling to you to become keeper. you are honored, my friend! namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you for your kind words, info and clarification Arsine :!: :D I wasn't sure about the spelling and didn't know much outside of the creator thing. The dream was filled with info and sorting it out has been difficult. During it tho, he was very clear to me and told be specifically that "I Amon Ra was here" I didn't know how to spell it but the pronunciation was Amahn Ray. I was hoping that you were feeling better as you seem to have alot of info to offer regarding things Egyptian, which is so wonderful as I had the ancestral binding done and one of mine was a physician/metaphysician from ancient Egypt - the dream came after this binding. I guess it's time to pursue this, thanks again and take care :!: :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

thank you phil for the kind words and thoughts. if you have any questions always ask them! the old language is really gutteral sounding so as you typed it is probably the way you heard it. the old egyptians believed that they would live on as long as their names were spoken and remembered, so amun ra coming to you in a dream was awesome! glad to hear you had a magician from the old land in your past...i've found several in mind and the more you learn about, the more we can appreciate. glad to hear about your ancestor...perhaps our's knew each other. take care and have a great weekend. namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Arsine, you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge of all things Egyptian! I love reading your posts. It's like picking up a book and getting all the best parts out. :) Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I puchased the spirit of Amon during the creepyhollows $25 spirit stone sale so I cant wait to receive him..
He will be my first Immortal..So anyone please share more of your experiences... :D

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Try to find Trilingual texts for Ancient Egyptian texts...usually, E.A.Wallis Budge always put out a t leat one edition of his translations that had:
1.) Egyptian Hieroglyphics
2.) Phoenetic speech of these Hieroglyphics
3.) English text translated from these hieroglyphics.

Pick a hymn to Amon-Re and then take the phoenetic version and instead of pronouncing the owels or A, E, I, O, & U, substitute in-breath and out-breath sounds for all vowels and speak the consonants. The firts breath before the first vowel should be an in-breath...If the word ends on an in-breath, then after the in-breath, do an out-breath , then move on to the next phoentic word. Reciting these texts in this way leads to interesting results. Also, Sir Alan Gardiner talked about breath"marks" instead of vowels...but never persued it as he died shortly thereafter.....

Have fun with a real power language...
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Return to “Immortals”