NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I'd also like to point out that, while it isn't necessary to deliberately expose yourself to BA entities... they ARE a necessary part of this Multiverse... they are a part of the scale that allows free will to exist. In order for Light to exist, there must be an equal and opposite darkness... it stands to reason that there must be beings of great light, and beings of great darkness that reflect those aspects of the scales.

Just as chaos and order are necessary, just as creation and destruction are necessary, in order to keep this giant Game afloat, so too are the concepts of Free Will vs. Fate, and good vs. evil/black vs. white... along with all the shades inbetween the extremes of each...

We live in a multiverse where everything tilts, wobbles, between the mutlple extremes, but only slightly... only enough to keep the Game going, to stop it from flying apart, or freezing up completely.

Black and White Arts are the Universe's version of random numbers - and both are ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Selqetkitty wrote:
Lady Elisa wrote:However, when you talk about "necessary" parts of the cycle of life, the thing is, contact with these beings ISN'T necessary. It ISN'T required of you to put yourself into a bad situation, it ISN'T necessary to sustain their life force, though you could become a willing victim I suppose. It ISN'T necessary to get help from BA when DA and WA entities/spirits can be just as effective, without the bad side effects/baggage.

I completely, 100% agree with this statement. However, I'd like to take it a bit further. I want to talk about the victims of repeat attacks - not those who Keep and therefore get what they get because they choose to keep tigers, but those who are just wandering through life, minding their own business, and WHAM, BA entity. It's not just about whether or not you become a demon or Black Arts keeper, but... anyone who's EVER had an experience with a black arts entity should know...

You have a CHOICE. You can be a victim.

Or you can learn what you need to learn to make it stop.

Not to disparage anyone, but... I've been a practitioner for a very, very long time... and most of the time, when people come to me thinking that someone's cursed them, or that they're posessed, or that some black arts entity (and most of them are, of course, "demons" *sigh*) is attached to them and destroying their lives... They're living the lie of victimhood. They're so into it, that even if what they think is going on actually is REAL (which, I might add, it often ISN'T), they are completely UNWILLING TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBLE STEPS TOWARDS STOPPING THE ATTACKS. They don't want to own their own piece of it.

If you glow like a lightening bug that screams "MMM, TASTY!!" to that type of entity, then you certainly don't just lie there like Emily Rose and say, OK, I'll just take it... it's for the best. No. You get up, you do some research, you train yourself, you dim the lights, and you kick some metaphysical A$$. You do not just roll over, over and over, begging someone else to hall your butt off the coals.

Some people are just naturally a walking invitation. I GET THAT. What really bugs the crap out of me is when those walking invitations play doormat and never get control of their own energetic resonances, but constantly expect everyone else to be their knight in shining magick. IF you are a walking invitation... figure this crap OUT!

I've been attacked, several times. There comes a point where you either learn to protect yourself, or you are CHOOSING to allow yourself to be a victim... and that's SO not OK. Learn shielding. Learn how to make yourself disappear to them - cloaking. Learn the physical things, like herbs, metals, and stones, that can keep you safe... and use them. Learn the energetic techniques whereby you can banish such entities. Learn how to cleanse a stain of such a being sticking its hands inside you. Learn the powerful prayers and psalms and sacred texts that have been built up over centuries to be so effective. Read everything you can find about any Black Arts entity you can discover, and how those entities were banished in the myths... there's truth in every story. Learn to use your absolute certainty of faith as a shield. KNOWING something is deeper than THINKING something... when fighting BA, you need to KNOW, not THINK... Doubt is a wide open window - and FEAR is as bad as not having a house at all, so get ahold of yourself and get rid of that fear. Learn the rituals for disposession... Native Americans, African Diaspora Religions, and Abrahamic religions all have their uses here. Learn some high magick practices - especially the LBRP, the Cross of Light, and the LBRH. Learn how to make sacred space, and how to make Holy Water.

Of course, if you invite a black arts entity into your KEEPING (not just a conjure, pact, gone thing, but actual KEEPING) and you don't know what you're doing or you're too ego-driven to know better, then you get what you get - you asked for it. People who keep lions get their faces eaten off.

You're right. Dealing with these enitites ISN'T necessary. It's not necessary to invite them to tea... and it's not necessary to be a walking invitation. There are things you can do to make that not an issue. Even those who have spent a lifetime afflicted can learn ways to be invisible and protected... without having to call for help every five seconds.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

Wow, great, post. I was actually JUST talking to someone about this essentially. Too many people want to blame their problems on other people/things and even if it is the cause, which as you said it normally isnt, they wont take the proper steps to happiness and wellness. It's because they USE such excuses to justify their wrongdoings, to keep avoiding the core issues that plague their lives.

It's great you were able to educate and empower yourself, too many times people become slaves to their situation and themselves. Not too long ago their was a post on a person asking for help for their friend who was being plagued by a sex demon I believe? If any part of you "wants" it, or uses the problem as a subconscious crutch or temporary pain reliever, your problems will never go away.

thank you also for posting those techniques, a few I didnt even know of and will research. Thank you and blessings :hug:

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

I actually love how the BA subjects fire up everyone, and how the opinions just keep coming and so many differences perspectives in the same topic.

The answer to the original question here is:

Yes, No and Maybe.

Actually at some point I believe the three are correct, at some point of the life spam of each one.

Always will be doubts in out life about some stuff, and there will be that "maybe" in us, but we have the responsibility to actually turn that maybe to a "Yes" or "No" that will be our decision and we will be full aware of what are we doing even if is a mistake and we do a bad call, then is something that we must learn, like actually be a KEEPER of REAL BA entities.

The consequences can be nasty, but we can become more powerful from nasty experiences than from always been wonderfully blessed, take for example Terror Misu, I believe that now she's a strong girl after all her nasty experiences, that made her become more aware of how to protect herself and actually bear with it.

Also Selqetkitty who I read is really sensitive to energies so have been also the target of nasty attacks, have now become powerful enough to take care of her and her loved ones.

There is more examples in this forum about people who have become stronger after having "issues" with not so bright experiences, I don't had bad experiences with Black Arts, but instead had my nasty quota with White Arts point of view of the greatest good.

There is a point when you actually stop to believe in good and bad as society and religions raise you and start to understand that there is a BIG in between that actually make more sense and you always will have options, we are strong enough to take care of our stuff, and anything that happens always will be something that you can handle for yourself but you have to believe it.

Is great to have a place like here to expose so many opinions, there is no right or wrong for me at this point, because we all have our perspective about something that makes us so special, and even if I strongly disagree with so many of you, I also believe that you have the right to disagree with me as well.

So let's keep controversial because is actually a bless.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I'M BUMPING THIS IN THE DISTURBING TRENDS OF BLACK ARTS. IT'S NOT PATH WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO GARNER ANYTHING BUT MISERY. EVEN IF YOU WALK THE GOLDEN PATH OF EVERYTHING GOING YOUR WAY FOR AWHILE, YOU'LL START SEEING THINGS FALL APART. IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME. LEARN FROM HISTORY, OR YOU'LL BE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT. PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN THE OTHERS, OR ARE MORE CAPABLE THAN THE OTHERS, ARE ONLY DELUDING THEMSELVES.

HOW DO I KNOW? I'VE BEEN DOING THIS LONGER THAN ANY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ON THIS BOARD. I'D VENTURE TO SAY, AT THIS POINT, I'VE SEEN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLY SEE. AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN THINGS & HAVE SEEN THINGS WITH MY OWN EYES OVER MY YEARS. I DON'T USUALLY FLAUNT MY EXPERTISE, BUT WHEN I SEE A DISTURBING TREND FORMING, I'M NEGLIGENT & I CONSIDER IT KARMIC DEBT NOT TO SAY SOMETHING TO STOP SOMEONE FROM BEING IN TROUBLE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:I'M BUMPING THIS IN THE DISTURBING TRENDS OF BLACK ARTS. IT'S NOT PATH WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO GARNER ANYTHING BUT MISERY. EVEN IF YOU WALK THE GOLDEN PATH OF EVERYTHING GOING YOUR WAY FOR AWHILE, YOU'LL START SEEING THINGS FALL APART. IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME. LEARN FROM HISTORY, OR YOU'LL BE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT. PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN THE OTHERS, OR ARE MORE CAPABLE THAN THE OTHERS, ARE ONLY DELUDING THEMSELVES.

HOW DO I KNOW? I'VE BEEN DOING THIS LONGER THAN ANY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ON THIS BOARD. I'D VENTURE TO SAY, AT THIS POINT, I'VE SEEN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLY SEE. AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN THINGS & HAVE SEEN THINGS WITH MY OWN EYES OVER MY YEARS. I DON'T USUALLY FLAUNT MY EXPERTISE, BUT WHEN I SEE A DISTURBING TREND FORMING, I'M NEGLIGENT & I CONSIDER IT KARMIC DEBT NOT TO SAY SOMETHING TO STOP SOMEONE FROM BEING IN TROUBLE.
I will say Ash, that I am so glad you finally seen this trend and you have voiced my concerns very well!!!!! Thank-you!!! However some people seemed that they think that they need to travel this path and that really is disturbing to me, for I know it is not going to be easy as they may think that it will be, I am speaking softly here, but it just needed to be said!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL

YOU KNOW, TO EACH HIS OWN. YOU CAN ONLY SAY SO MUCH, POINT OUT SO MUCH HISTORY & EVIDENCE OF PAST TRIALS, AND VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS. THAT'S IT. AFTER THAT IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. IF YOU'RE NOT LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR OWN WELL-BEING THEN YOU CAN'T ASSUME EVERYONE ELSE AROUND YOU IS GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU. THERE'S AN OLD SAYING "IF YOU KNEW WHAT I KNEW, YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT", WHICH COULD APPLY TO MANY THINGS, AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE BLACK ARTS, IT APPLIES EVERY, SINGLE TIME.

I WILL SAY, WITH THE WHOLE "DEMON" THING THERE'S TOO MUCH OF A LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY & CLASSIFICATION FOR ANYONE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE WORKING WITH, AND THAT'S A LOT OF THE PROBLEM. YOU COULD BE WORKING WITH A DEMON, OR YOU COULD BE WORKING WITH SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY. WHETHER THAT SOMETHING ELSE IS BETTER OR WORSE THAN A REAL DEMON, TIME WILL ONLY TELL FOR YOU.

WAY, WAY, WAY TOO MANY OF THE ANCIENT SCRIPTS HAVE BEEN TRANSLATED IN A POST-CHRISTIAN REALM WHERE SPECIFIC ENTITIES ARE ALL CATEGORIZED UNDER THE UMBRELLA AS "DEMON" & WHEN THOSE SCRIPTS BEGAN TO CIRCULATE AROUND THE AD 16TH CENTURY THE PROBLEM WAS IN PLACE OF A PROPER NAME THE WORD "DEMON" WAS SUBSITUTED. SO WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY SUMMONING? WHO KNOWS, THEY DON'T KNOW. THAT'S THE PROBLEM. "DEMON" IS NOT A SPECIFIC CLASSIFICATION, IT'S A GENERALITY. WHEN YOU SUMMON A GENERALITY YOU'RE WAITING FOR POT LUCK.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:YOU KNOW, TO EACH HIS OWN. YOU CAN ONLY SAY SO MUCH, POINT OUT SO MUCH HISTORY & EVIDENCE OF PAST TRIALS, AND VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS. THAT'S IT. AFTER THAT IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. IF YOU'RE NOT LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR OWN WELL-BEING THEN YOU CAN'T ASSUME EVERYONE ELSE AROUND YOU IS GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU. THERE'S AN OLD SAYING "IF YOU KNEW WHAT I KNEW, YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT", WHICH COULD APPLY TO MANY THINGS, AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE BLACK ARTS, IT APPLIES EVERY, SINGLE TIME.

I WILL SAY, WITH THE WHOLE "DEMON" THING THERE'S TOO MUCH OF A LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY & CLASSIFICATION FOR ANYONE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE WORKING WITH, AND THAT'S A LOT OF THE PROBLEM. YOU COULD BE WORKING WITH A DEMON, OR YOU COULD BE WORKING WITH SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY. WHETHER THAT SOMETHING ELSE IS BETTER OR WORSE THAN A REAL DEMON, TIME WILL ONLY TELL FOR YOU.

WAY, WAY, WAY TOO MANY OF THE ANCIENT SCRIPTS HAVE BEEN TRANSLATED IN A POST-CHRISTIAN REALM WHERE SPECIFIC ENTITIES ARE ALL CATEGORIZED UNDER THE UMBRELLA AS "DEMON" & WHEN THOSE SCRIPTS BEGAN TO CIRCULATE AROUND THE AD 16TH CENTURY THE PROBLEM WAS IN PLACE OF A PROPER NAME THE WORD "DEMON" WAS SUBSITUTED. SO WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY SUMMONING? WHO KNOWS, THEY DON'T KNOW. THAT'S THE PROBLEM. "DEMON" IS NOT A SPECIFIC CLASSIFICATION, IT'S A GENERALITY. WHEN YOU SUMMON A GENERALITY YOU'RE WAITING FOR POT LUCK.
You exactly right on this, I may not know as much as you Ash, but I do know that yes the word demon has been used so much for a lot of things and I feel like people don't really know exactly what they have gotten in the first place!!!!

I feel that you really do need to know what it is that you got and so questions and more questions and looking things up and studying and be sure as to what it was that you got, BEFORE you get it and then find out a little too late that it wasn't what you or the person who called it forth, it was in the first place!!!

I feel pretty strongly about this, because to me and mind you this is my own thoughts, this has to do with peoples lives and if the spirit isn't what it is suppose to be, then you are going to have a lot of trouble when it could have been avoided in the first place!!!

Also having something that may be considered DA, and it turns out it is BA, well that will land a person into serious trouble, without them knowing what is really going on!!!!!

That is why I think that you should know the seller and know that the seller actually knows what they are doing in the first place!!!!

Also the buyer should do some research and studying, so they know what they want or need in their path, it is nothing that you just jump right into!!!!

Again just my own thoughts!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Hi Ash, thanks for this! This serves as a good reminder that there is so much out there, spirits, entities and otherwise that most of us here don't even know about in existence...and wouldn't have a clue how to deal with!

I think especially classification and labeling is really murky ground because there isn't any one standard way to do it... different conjurers have their own ways of doing this too, so this is one other area that we really have to be wise and cautious about what we are bringing into our lives and whom we are trusting.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
valhalla
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

can black art spirit changes our personality to bad?

canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Yes, a truly black arts spirit can alter the personality of their keeper. If you get in over your head then you can get yourself in serious trouble.

nothing lasts

Return to “Black Arts”