venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I've read somewhere that certain BA energies can be corruptive/corrosive/infective, so maybe those could change a spirit over time. It can certainly change entities over time the more they use those energies.
YEAH, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SAY NO TO THAT. BECAUSE CONVERSELY IT SHOULD BE THAT IN USING OVERWHELMING WA ENERGY ANYTHING COULD BE CONVERTED INTO WA. WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THE SAME AS SAYING THAT ANYTHING CAN BECOME WHAT IT'S NOT; ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY LIVED, DIED & ARE IN A SPIRIT FORM.

WA ENERGY IS FILLED WITH BLESSINGS, HOPE, CLEANSING ENERGY, ETC. IN YOUR SCENARIO IF I BOMBARD A DEMON WITH WA ENERGY LONG ENOUGH THEIR BA SELF WILL TURN INTO A WA SELF. IT HAS TO GO BOTH WAYS GUYS, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT JUST IN THE SCENARIO WHERE EVERYTHING CAN TURN EVIL BUT NOTHING CAN TURN PURE.

IN ALL CASES, IT DOESN'T FLY. SORRY. CASE CLOSED. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE. THEY LIVED & DIED & THEY ARE WHAT THE ARE IN THEIR SPIRIT FORM FOREVER.

CAN YOU BE A REALLY AWESOME PERSON, REALLY BE A DO GOODER & KISS A88 AND EVERYTHING'S ALL HONKEY DOREY? SURE. DOES THAT MAKE YOU WA? NO.
CAN YOU BE A COMPLETE A88HOLE, SERIAL KILLER, RAPIST AND PISS OFF EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER KNOWN? SURE. DOES THAT MAKE YOU BA? NO.

LIKEWISE, IF I BOMBARD THE KISS A88 WITH A DROWING WAVE OF BA ENERGY WILL THEY BECOME BA? NO. NO MORE THAN I CAN BOMBARD THE A88HOLE WITH WA ENERGY & MAKE THEM WA.

WHEN THE KISS A88 & THE A88HOLE DIE AND THEY ENTER SPIRIT FORM ANY BOMBARDMENT OF EITHER SPIRIT WITH BA OR WA ENERGY ISN'T GOING TO MAKE THEM TURN ANYTHING. THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE. THEY ARE THE SPIRIT OF WHAT WAS ONCE LIVING.

AS MUCH AS YOU MIGHT THINK A SERIAL KILLER IS BA THERE IS AN OLD SAYING "EVEN KILLERS HAVE MORALS" & THAT'S TRUE. HUMANS HAVE BOTH WITHIN THEM IN LIVING & SPIRIT FORM. SAME WITH ALL DA CREATURES REGARDLESS OF SPECIES.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ash-mda wrote: YEAH, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SAY NO TO THAT. BECAUSE CONVERSELY IT SHOULD BE THAT IN USING OVERWHELMING WA ENERGY ANYTHING COULD BE CONVERTED INTO WA. WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THE SAME AS SAYING THAT ANYTHING CAN BECOME WHAT IT'S NOT; ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY LIVED, DIED & ARE IN A SPIRIT FORM.
So I guess that means if there's an infectious BA energy, it will not change their nature but just their personality and behaviour. They may behave and even feel like BA for their energy, but they will never become it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

Spirits do change, eve after they left the body ( the meat vessel ) , i've seen this happen over and over, the spirit of someone who was kinda crazy and that died, never found a way to ascend or reincarnate, then somehow they get powers like never heard of before, powers such like hypnosis, prana gathering, mostly vampiric in the spectrum of what they can do even thought they were not vampires before or had any connections to Lilith. I have seen people trying to banish a malevolent spirit who they think its a demon for enticing a family member to kill another, when it was actually a human's spirit fault, one gone crazy and that died usually is the case.

I wont go into detail for on more why this usually happens, because some people wont agreed with my opinion and i tend to keep it open ended most of the time anyways, so go figure and tell me how the story goes lol.
YEAH WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREE ON THIS. I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH SPIRITS FOR SEVERAL DECADES AT THIS POINT & FOR CLOSE TO 20 YEARS ON A DAILY BASIS SO MY LONG-TERM WORK WITH THOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SPIRITS & ENTITIES PRECEDES YOUR OPINION, FOR ME.

I'M NOT SAYING THERE'S NOT BAD, HUMAN SPIRITS OUT THERE BUT AS ANGRY AS A HUMAN SPIRI MIGHT BE THEY AREN'T BA. YOU MIGHT THINK THEY ARE BA BECAUSE YOU THINK WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS EVIL. LIKE I JUST SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST, PEOPLE THINK SERIAL KILLERS ARE EVIL, BUT THEY AREN'T BA.

YOUR PERCEPTION OF WHAT IS "EVIL" IS A PERCEPTION, NOT A FACT. SOME REALLY DARK PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE KILLING OF OTHER PEOPLE, THE RAPING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, BEATING CHILDREN, ETC. THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM BA. THAT MAKES THEM A REALLY DARK PERSON WHO WILL BECOME A REALLY DARK SPIRIT. THEY STILL AREN'T BA. THAT PERSON WHO SEES NOTHING WRONG WITH KILLING PEOPLE MAY HAVE A REALLY STRONG MORAL COMPASS WHEN IT COMES TO HURTING A CHILD OR KILLING AN ANIMAL. THAT'S WHY IN PRISONS SOME OF THE HIGH PROFILE CRIMINALS LIKE CHILD OFFENDERS ARE NOT IN WITH THE GENERAL POPULATION OF THE PRISON. EVEN DARK, SADISTIC PEOPLE HAVE A MORAL COMPASS. IT MAY NOT BE YOUR MORAL COMPASS, BUT THEY HAVE ONE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

So I guess that means if there's an infectious BA energy, it will not change their nature but just their personality and behaviour. They may behave and even feel like BA for their energy, but they will never become it.
EXACTLY. WITHIN YOU IS THE POWER OF BALANCE. YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS FIND THAT BALANCE, BUT IT'S THERE. IF YOU REMOVE THE OFFENDING, BA ENERGY THE BALANCE WILL RETURN. NOW, IT MAY RETURN MORE FOR OTHERS. SOME PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN THROUGH REALLY BAD THINGS IN THEIR LIFE BECOME THE BAD THINGS THEMSELVES, OR THEY MAY GO THE TOTAL OPPOSITE AND HELP OTHERS WHO ALSO SUFFERED THE SAME BAD EVENTS, OR THEY MAY GO ON WITH THEIR LIVES & TRY TO FORGET IT ALL AND BE NORMAL. THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF CHOICE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

ash-mda wrote: EXACTLY. WITHIN YOU IS THE POWER OF BALANCE. YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS FIND THAT BALANCE, BUT IT'S THERE. IF YOU REMOVE THE OFFENDING, BA ENERGY THE BALANCE WILL RETURN. NOW, IT MAY RETURN MORE FOR OTHERS. SOME PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN THROUGH REALLY BAD THINGS IN THEIR LIFE BECOME THE BAD THINGS THEMSELVES, OR THEY MAY GO THE TOTAL OPPOSITE AND HELP OTHERS WHO ALSO SUFFERED THE SAME BAD EVENTS, OR THEY MAY GO ON WITH THEIR LIVES & TRY TO FORGET IT ALL AND BE NORMAL. THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF CHOICE.
I know that kind of moves off topic. But hypothetically some beings have the ability to turn others, like vampires/werewolves. Would that work on WA beings? And if yes, what would happen then? Does that mean there is a possibility of WA werehybrids being out there?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: So I guess that means if there's an infectious BA energy, it will not change their nature but just their personality and behaviour. They may behave and even feel like BA for their energy, but they will never become it.
ash-mda wrote: I'M NOT SAYING THERE'S NOT BAD, HUMAN SPIRITS OUT THERE BUT AS ANGRY AS A HUMAN SPIRI MIGHT BE THEY AREN'T BA. YOU MIGHT THINK THEY ARE BA BECAUSE YOU THINK WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS EVIL. LIKE I JUST SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST, PEOPLE THINK SERIAL KILLERS ARE EVIL, BUT THEY AREN'T BA.

YOUR PERCEPTION OF WHAT IS "EVIL" IS A PERCEPTION, NOT A FACT. SOME REALLY DARK PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE KILLING OF OTHER PEOPLE, THE RAPING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, BEATING CHILDREN, ETC. THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM BA. THAT MAKES THEM A REALLY DARK PERSON WHO WILL BECOME A REALLY DARK SPIRIT. THEY STILL AREN'T BA. THAT PERSON WHO SEES NOTHING WRONG WITH KILLING PEOPLE MAY HAVE A REALLY STRONG MORAL COMPASS WHEN IT COMES TO HURTING A CHILD OR KILLING AN ANIMAL. THAT'S WHY IN PRISONS SOME OF THE HIGH PROFILE CRIMINALS LIKE CHILD OFFENDERS ARE NOT IN WITH THE GENERAL POPULATION OF THE PRISON. EVEN DARK, SADISTIC PEOPLE HAVE A MORAL COMPASS. IT MAY NOT BE YOUR MORAL COMPASS, BUT THEY HAVE ONE.
Bingo!

In my necromantic work I discern a lot between the unique energies of human, DA spirits. I carefully follow the afterlife transition and have encountered the darkest of the dark. Note - How a person dies can also impact their energy as a spirit, and energy is part of their manifestation.

The nature of a being is so versatile, there are many types of darkness, and the range of darkness is vast.. it's difficult for some to perceive but that middle range of DA/duality is far more complex than the purity of BA or WA.

As a spirit exposed to certain energy the difference can seem extreme because it is translating spiritually, it appears supernatural (even if they are just carrying over their nastiness from life into death, the shift/transition of physical to spirit can allow their nature to be manifested in a more supernatural manner) and so perceived by the untrained eye as 'demonic'.. much like you see on a lot of those ghost shows.
BA energy can absolutely influence someone/something but the changes are not being made on a fundamental, foundational level. And more than often what we think is 'BA' is actually a much darker DA.

I always enjoy this discussion! Very important, eye-opening.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member

I know that kind of moves off topic. But hypothetically some beings have the ability to turn others, like vampires/werewolves. Would that work on WA beings? And if yes, what would happen then? Does that mean there is a possibility of WA werehybrids being out there?
IN THE CASES OF HYBRIDS IT'S LIKE CHANGING LIKE; DA VAMP & DA HUMAN.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

ash-mda wrote: IN THE CASES OF HYBRIDS IT'S LIKE CHANGING LIKE; DA VAMP & DA HUMAN.
Alright, thank you, thats good to know. So a Vampire (don't know if WA vampires exist) would never be able to turn a WA/BA being.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Great Info Ash...

Apologies if this has already been answered and I missed it but with regards BA being so cunning and more intelligent than humans and completely untrustworthy (I would never go near them BTW!!!).....

I wondered what motivates them to trick humans?
What do they gain?
Or is it merely for their amusement?

I used to know things
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Izzy69 wrote:Great Info Ash...

Apologies if this has already been answered and I missed it but with regards BA being so cunning and more intelligent than humans and completely untrustworthy (I would never go near them BTW!!!).....

I wondered what motivates them to trick humans?
What do they gain?
Or is it merely for their amusement?

I'd like to see others' answers, too, but even some non-BA malicious beings (spirits, entities, or corporeal) get enjoyment out of causing pain, fear, and suffering. Most of us can't wrap our minds around enjoying inflicting as much damage as possible. And that's a GOOD thing, lol. But we surely have encountered some really spite-driven humans in our lifetimes, who seem to be bent on hurting everyone and everything they come in contact with.

Personally, I do my best to keep far away from the people who make a hobby out of making everyone miserable. So I'm not going to invite spirits into my life who inflict hurt just for the lulz.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Black Arts”