Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You should contact seller and perhaps choose something you are comfortable with. an entity or spirit can be DA without being BA, even demons

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
OtherworldlyLove
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Brute

I have been reading this thread for days, and I really wish to thank everyone for both the questions and the answers. I have not read much before this from Ash, and I would especially like to thank you. I am one of the lucky ones. I survived and I found happiness. People can not be told or shown happiness. They must find it. Ash has given us amazing advice on keeping BA spirits. I am compelled to add the reality that I have seen. Death, insanity, and drug addiction are the most probable outcomes. If these things are appealing to one then Black Arts are a great option, but think of your friends, family, and pets. The suffering does not end when you die or are dragged in handcuffs to an asylum. I wish you all a happy journey. Savor it.

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

I am working with BA guys only, from the beginning of my spiritual journey which has happened a few months ago.

From my experience i have to say They are all then malicious and evil. Their lessons are harsh, but through harshest ones you actually learn the most and become more wise and tough person, more aware of your shadows and subconsciousness, and of your real goals. Through pain you learn much about yourself and your real path, your individual path you are about to find and follow. Demons are great teachers who, when asked for guidance, are ready to ruin every obstacle at your way, everything that can bring you down in your attempt to become "better man", even if it's something you love the most, but then the thing is - it was only self-deception caused by some weakness of your mind. That's the most often reason why people consider Them evil and malicious.

I will tell you my experience here. I was not very successful chess player at serious tournaments, who loved chess really much and enjoyed every tournament and victory more then a life! I was it, before i started to work with one Demon Lord in order to become His friend, but also more successful in the stuff like that (chess and some other hobby's). What has happened was - complete failure in chess! One terribly played tournament after another, without any logic reason. Firstly i felt betrayed and scared a bit, because i suspected that my Demon Lord came after me to destroy my life. But then i have made pause from chess, and started to draw and write poems (my other hobby) in which i have noticed i am better then ever before!/i]! 1ak
So i have realized that Demon Lord was actually showed me the path i am created for, and that path wasn't chess. It wasn't that silly game in which i could never become really good victorious player, and which was also the source of my frustration because of that. I have talents in something else and He recognized it, that this is the art, and He gave me bigger motivation for doing it and higher chances for success. My drawings have never been so filled with passion and "alive" like nowadays. And from chess i definitely gave up immediately when realized what's my real path.
Thanks to that great Demon Lord B. for amazing guidance once more! <3

But ok, this is more "naughty" part of the relationship with BA entities. Something what you, who intend to work with Demons, will find absolutely amazing and comforting is Their powerful nature full of compassion and love for you, caring and respect. If you show Them respect (and you really don't need much equipment and expensive stuff at your household to show it, only Their favorite incenses, food, sigils and candle colors) They will show you the same in return and They will never ever betray you! Love and protection (big guy has actually saved my life two weeks ago!) which my patron Demon gives to me is something beyond the speak-able words.

And one more thingy about Demons. They are "blackmailed" after the appearance of Abraham religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism). Five thousand years ago They were worshiped like Ancient Gods from elder nations like Sumerian and Egyptian. They behaved on the same way like They are behaving nowadays to Their followers, and all who follow Them know for sure that They have same energy signatures as these Ancient Gods, sometimes even the same names.

The most important thing to remember about working with Demons is that you have to be ready to truly open your eyes and learn about real yourself. Else you will find yourself tormented by Them only, without even trying to explore why that happened.

Also, there are some really evil beings in this Creation, but they are not Demons. They are low vibration energy spiritual parasites capable of bringing the real torment to victim, in order to feed at his negative energy, and also these evil creatures could be vengeful spirits of ancestors with whom we had unsettled business in previous lives or even this one before they died, for example.
Such really evil creatures are often mixed with Demons, and the reason is nothing more then brainwash which emanated from Abraham religions.
Even when some spiritual parasite comes to us in the shape of some Demon, it's not a Demon then a fake, because any Demon would torment human being without really good reason. Ask yourselves - why would They even want to torment somebody when They get no gain from it? They are high vibration energy beings which also means - very spiritually advanced, wise, emotionally balanced and self conscious. What would They get from tormenting humans really, except creating very bad image about Themselves in their minds. Of course that spiritually so advanced entities don't need anybody's hatred to destroy Their peaceful lives. ;)

All i have told here is my personal opinion, and opinion of the most of those who are working with BA (Demons) spirits and usually highly prosper from that. I also respect everybody's different opinion even if i think it's not the right one, and i tolerate every religion and path as the personal choice and sanctity which mustn't be offended or harassed.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Annabelle wrote:
All i have told here is my personal opinion, and opinion of the most of those who are working with BA (Demons) spirits and usually highly prosper from that. I also respect everybody's different opinion even if i think it's not the right one, and i tolerate every religion and path as the personal choice and sanctity which mustn't be offended or harassed.
The demons you work with are still DA. Otherwise you would only suffer.
Every post talking about how one has so great experiences with BA, even if they're talking about DA beings, just makes newcomers want to check out the real BA. And then crap hits the fan.
Because nobody is prepared for real BA even if they think they are.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

And just in case, I'm linking this for clarification:
topic75361-10.html#p766446

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Aprophis wrote:And just in case, I'm linking this for clarification:
topic75361-10.html#p766446
Agreed. One thing I'm seeing a lot of communications confuse lately is Dark Arts vs Black Arts.

Additionally, there seems to be a failure to acknowledge that Demons range from Dark Arts to Black Arts, so not all would behave so amiably toward a person, and there are certainly many with whom relationships should not be entered lightly.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I'll add - when I say confuse Dark Arts vs Black Arts - I am referring to the definitions of these categories as defined by CH and therefore the assumed definition being discussed in these forums. We if we all use these terms with different meanings our conversation becomes meaningless.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Aprophis wrote: The demons you work with are still DA. Otherwise you would only suffer.
Every post talking about how one has so great experiences with BA, even if they're talking about DA beings, just makes newcomers want to check out the real BA. And then crap hits the fan.
Because nobody is prepared for real BA even if they think they are.
Thanks my old friend from different place btw. ;)
Going to check your link in another post, and also consider this post. Maybe i didn't understand whole difference between BA and DA, so put the Demons in BA too fast.
But why i did this? Hmm... Look at this: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

The first demon i was working with, Lord Belial, is actually BA according to what is written here... That's why i felt wish to write that comment. Thought that, if Belial is considered as BA entity, other demons (at least Demon Lords) are BA too.

Felt disagreement with it, because Belial has had maybe very sharp lesson for me once, but that was the one created to show me the right way really, and now i am grateful to Him for getting rid of big weakness which kept me fixed to that bloody wrong thing in my life. And He also helped me with what i am really about at my life path.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

The most important thing to remember about working with Demons is that you have to be ready to truly open your eyes and learn about real yourself. Else you will find yourself tormented by Them only, without even trying to explore why that happened.
Yes this is what happened and I was not ready. Shadow self magnified things negatively. Thought I was going crazy and I was so stubborn and refused the guidance disguised as tests. There are all DA from reputable sellers so there’s no way they’d be tricksters or BA.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Petronella
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Catoblepas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Colors Out of Space
My magical/paranormal name...: Anemone

do not understand.. Why would they not have free will? As a spirit or entity, not a minion, a zombie, It even has the ability to turn the family upside down and can hurt so many people, and is cunning. Having a personality and ideas means that you can have a sense of freedom? Why no choice?

Return to “Black Arts”