Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

OMG just yesterday my daughter told me of the same thing my granddaughter is going through only she is 3. They do not keep spirits of any type in the home. I did no she could see ghost as she has seen mine heret and has talked to them. But this one she says comes through the vent in her room and has red eyes and is evil. These r not words (evil) she would have ever heard. She does know I am a witch and I do spells. But we do not talk about it. We do not talk about the ghosts she has seen here since it happened. My daughter sort of dismissed it until she told her daddy and now wants to sleep in their room every night. I know I can cleanse the house but as for spirit keeping, they do not. Also do not know how to tell a three year old what she should do. I have told my daughter to tell this thing/person to leave their home and go to the white light. I might add my daughter has always heard things in this home. She is gifted also but I do not think with actual sight. Oh and her husband even saw something run by their door and i was in total darkness, he even got up to see who was in their home. This one appears to be total black in color where as the ones at my house she saw as like real people. Any help I can do would be greatly appreciated. Also my boogie will not talk about it to her mom or dad except for what I have said. I am afraid it is talking to her or how/why else would she say it is evil. She will hardly stay in that home, she always wants to spend the night with one of her grammas. Again thanks for any help anyone can give me also.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i think it is great that she has the gift, and second what crone and phoenix said.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well I think this will be hard since my boogie is only three. I had been sending my blk dragon and gargy over every now and then to keep an eye out. Maybe my daughter will let me buy her a spirit to protect and give her some comfort/piece of mind. I would think it would help it I ask boogie what spirit she my want like a unicorn,angel,hippy,gryphon. Then ask my daughter if I may her a spirt also for protection. :feedback:

ImageImageImage
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Sorry to hear of your little ones being scared. I was having a problem in my home which I'm going to write about in a new topic later regarding unwanted spirits. Anyway, I bought from the Creepy Hollows store something called a "capture stone". What it does is to capture and trap unbound spirits until you can decide the appropriate way to handle them. For me, it was to banish the spirits captured (which might be your choice as well). This is all given how to do in the instructions with the stone. It works with white and dark spirits and does not affect the spirits in your collection in any way.

Banishing them back to the realm means they go back to their realm of origin and they are extremely unlikely to return to a place that has this tool in action.

I have found this to be extremely helpful in my home---hope this helps! Good luck!........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes I have this tool. I will let my daughter have it today. Ahh great idea. Had never even thought about mine. Until I get over their I told her to walk the house with a white candle say a blessing and tell this thing to go away. I will do what I can when I get over their. We can always hide the stone from her hubby. He can be a real a+++ at times. I am still going to order them some spirits for protection. Although they will take some time to get their. ughhhh Sending my blck dragon and gargy today.

ImageImageImage
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

:hug: I was born with psychic and medium abilities. :candlep:
I can remember being 6 years old, and being terrified of sleeping in complete darkness because that's when the demonic creatures with the glowing red eyes would come out and try to scare me and they would say things like "You're a bad person." & "You're going to hell when you die", etc.
And for some reason, they really liked hiding in my closet and making the door open and close by itself, and making my lamp go on and off, as if it had a short in it. :devil:

Beings of shadow and darkness will often times try to create a fearful energetic environment so that they can feed off of that energy.

The best thing you can do for her is to not just glance in the closet and under the bed and then say, "Nothing's there. Go back to sleep."
Children need support and validation in learning how to understand and work with the gifts that they have been given.
(Although it did seem like a curse at times to me, because I was being scared and drained, poked & prodded, and unable to sleep until the sun would come up and no one around me could see or hear them, and on top of that, I felt like I had this horrible burden of a secret to keep.) :crazy:

Teach her to not be fearful.
Tell her to command them in God's name to leave.
Teach her to call on her guardian angels for protection, especially Archangel Michael, whose job it is to protect many souls, and since time and space constraints do not exist for spirits, he and other protection spirits can be everywhere at once.

You might want to say something like:
Holy guardian angels, I ask that you
be with me both by light of day and dark of night,
protecting, guiding, and watching over me always,
helping me to grow, and to prosper in all of my earthly tasks, and to sleep peacefully,
by allowing me to know the comfort of your presence and energy.

For the archangels, call them by name, and then ask them for what you need. :angel:

Michael: Protection and Truth

Raphael: Healing and Love

Gabriel: Sound, Vibration, and Communication (He can help with music, singing, and also mediumship)

Chamuel (Alternately spelled Kamiel): Light, Power and Energy

Auriel (Alternately spelled Uriel): Nature and Compassion

Zadkiel: Materialism and Creative Visualization

Zophkiel: Art, Beauty, Balance, Perfection and Cosmic Law
and Order.

I have a Protection Prayer that can be used by anyone, that I'd like to list here, though it's up to you whether or not you'd like to use it with her.

May the light of God surround me,
May the love of God enfold me,
May the power of God protect me,
May the presence of God watch over me.
Where I am, God is.
Amen.

Tell her to keep in mind that there is nowhere that she will ever go that benevolent spirits do not follow.
No one is ever really alone.
(Some people just don't always take the time to pay attention to their angels' messages to them.)

I use my gifts to bring hope and peace to others, as both a medium and a psychic healer.
I know for a fact that angels do not discriminate against anyone of any faith system for any reason, so please, do not hesitate to call on them. Hope this helps! :heart: :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

My family trains Early, so dealing with sight confusion at this age isn’t an uncommon issue. Your support and guidance at this time can make a critical difference in how she chooses to perceive her abilities. I applaud your choice not to suppress but support. While I realize that there is no single right way, we do not introduce new spirits into the child’s household in this situation, instead utilizing existing guardian energies. (ideally the child’s own Guides and Protectors)

#1 Reassure, reassure, reassureLet her know that you believe her. Let her know that she is safe. Explain in language she can understand that you two are going to work on this together. Let her know she is not alone, or the only person who sees this way.

#2 Protect (in my family the second step is Considering Silence)
As other posters have mentioned, let your spirits know about the issue. If you have protective spirits let them know she needs increased protection but not to frighten or stress her.
Design a simple bedtime ritual to invoke protection before sleeping. How elaborate you want to get depends upon the child. Essentially you want her to ground and center, relax, call up protection, and assert her safety.

Ritual Format;
Light bedtime candle
Offer prayer
Call protection
Blow out candle, smoke carrying prayer upwards

Example;
Lavender and Chamomile pillar candle, charged to the child’s need (good dreams)
Prayer; (Christian version)
Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
Guard me through the darkened night
And wake me with the morning light

(in my line, dying in your sleep is not a sought after event)

Finish by calling her Dream Guardian (as she has an angel, just a little shout out works) and then guiding her through at least three gold breaths

Golden Breath:
You’re going to take 3 (at least) slow deep breaths.
To help you make a long slow exhalation; purse your lips like a fish.
Breathe in deep through your nose,
As you breathe breathe in peaceful rest, protection, (whatever she needs)
Breathe out through fish lips in long slow exhaleAs you breathe out see your breathe become a glittery cloud of light
(gold is a good choice, but letting her choose may prove more beneficial)

Three cyclic breaths, do them together as part of her bedtime routine.

Finish by blowing out the candle together.

# 3 Consider SilenceHow open do you want your daughter to be in front of others? Are you ok with her talking to other family members, the neighbors, her teacher, the post man, the nicely dressed Mormons at the front door? Each person has to decide the level of hush they want, but if you start off honestly and clearly it will save you both a great deal of confusion. Think about it yourself, and decide how you will explain the reason for the restrictions, again in words your child can understand.

fairyworld
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I cant thank you all enough for your in-depth and helpful replies, they are really appreciated and have given me some great ideas to help her. Just knowing she isnt alone helps. She hears them as well so that must give her a fright, she cant tell me what she hears though, its not a sound she recognises with everyday life. I've told her to ask them for their names and if she is not happy to tell them to go away, if they dont I told her she must tell me, she likes the gem stone idea :candlep:

Most of them dont seem to bother her, but the ones with red eyes do and it bothers me too as I always thought red eyes means something dark?

We are definately going to follow your advice and I spoke to a good medium that I know up the road and we have an appointment to see her on Saturday morning, she said we can work with her and work with colours, not sure what that means but sounds good. If she hears it from someone else that its real I think it will help her no end. It must be alienating and I always tell her not to tell anyone, that way they dont get the chance to belittle her experience and tell her its her imagination.

She is so matter of fact sometimes, she just says I dont want to talk about it today, although she is 6 she is Tiny like a little china doll and seems fragile to us, but I think she is much tougher than she looks ::bop::

The medium guessed on the phone that it was a little boy she had seen at one time and said she didnt feel anything bad, she is also happy to come round should things not improve. She did say she could get the noises to stop, but I said I dont want her to shut off completely, thats when she said she will work with colours. ::uni::

To those in a similar situation I feel for you, but I also think on a positive outlook its quite exciting, afterall it could be seen as proof our greatly missed loved ones are out there waiting for us and looking over our little ones, its just the learning to deal with it that can be difficult xx ::cupid::

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

oh sweety I do hope you are replying to both of us. But mine is my granddaughter, they have no spirits in home. Will have to write all this down for her mom to do for her. Yes I am sure she has a guardian angel above and beside her. I just wanted her to have a spirit necklace for reassurance. As she knows I am a witch and part of what I do. Plus she knows about my spirit stones. Every time I get a new one and it is in its box she says something about it and then will look in the right box and find it. lol Ahhh this one is gonna be very powerful. Seems each generation is getting so. The girl has a vocabulary like a 7 year old does. Again I do love all that you have written down now I must copy it all for my daughter to do as I know she is very worried about her. As a side note when I talk about abilities and she will be powerful I do not mean in magic. I mean in her born with gifts.

Again many thanks for your help as I have never had to deal with this sort of thing with myself or my children. This is a whole new ball game for me.

ImageImageImage
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

Even very young children can practice and benefit from Golden Breath. We learn it early because so many of the other people around us practice it. Mothers hold their infants and do it, siblings avoid pitching a temper tantrum by sitting down and doing it, grandma does it on the bus with you when it gets crowded or scary. I have never met a single person who claimed to be permanently damaged because someone taught them to Stop, Hold Still, and take Three Deep Breaths. 3 is not too young to start learning a little emotional self management.

I’ve seen the more common version of; Breathe in Light, Breathe out your Darkness (anxiety , sorrow, fear, etc) However I personally prefer the exhalation of light as an alternative, bypassing whatever nastiness you’re experiencing altogether often robs it of much power.

Bedtime guardians are also great for young children. Gift them or allow them to choose a stuffed animal to be their nightmare warrior. Stuffed animals that glow are a favorite. Charge the object together, and help the child to shape the spells intent. (Examples; “My bear is sooo snuggly that I can hide in his fluff and be safe all night.” “Fido my dino is so fierce that no bad energies would dare to cross this threshold.” “My bun-bun knows rabbit karate, and his sweet dreams crystal fills my room with sleepy vibes.”)

I highly recommend a special stuffed friend. In my family they become cherished keepsakes in adulthood. Both my parents still have theirs secreted away, and I have mine as well. (although he now lives on a special shelf instead of under my pillow.)

If you are crafty (knit, crochet, quilt) you might want to make a protective blanket, taking time to weave spells for the childs special needs. (good dreams, courage, emotional stability, improved mood). Even a small lap blanket is great for napping.

If you aren't crafty you can make a no -sew flannel blanket just by tying knots. (most fabric stores have kits) You can even do it together, makement a statement of intent with each completed knot. (Example; "sweet dreams" "sleepy, sleepy, sleepy" "I feel safe")

Bedtime rituals in my family incorporated bed time stories, which often feature the child and guardian having adventures. (Examples; "Jenny, Big Teddy, and the motorcycle gang save the day" "Charlie and Fido the Dino take on the bullying triceratops" "Mr Loppy Ears and Sadie meet the mysterious blue sneetch") This helps to fuel the guardian spirits energy and reinforces the childs bond.

OOPS I forgot to add; Consider Fire Safety :candle:

Those flameless candles should work just fine, and offer the comfort of being available for safe re-lighting by the child without the use of matches or a lighter. (substitue the introduction of a lavendar and chamomile stuffed sachet or dream pillow for the missing scent) The candle can also be replaced with the continuing glow of a plug in night light. Small fishtanks can also be used, providing a comforting show, light, and the pleasant white noise of the filter pump.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”