Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

the stuffed animal thing we can do as you know every young one has several. But both of my grandbabies have that special ONE I have bought them. So to do a spell on hers with her would make a great help. I have actually gotten them both of those kinds of blankies and their mom has lost/left them somewhere. But everything you have wrote I have copied so as not to forget anything when I go over to their house. She will also feel special to learn a (spell) breathing technique. She is already eager to learn. She even has her own child's altar kit. complete with athame,wand,chalice,altar cloth with embroidered pentacle, etc. All but the candle. I even made the box and put spells on it for her. Oh her athame is plastic. We shall use her altar kit to spell her hippy. Again thank you so much for all your help in this. My daughter will feel so much better as will my boogie.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I forgot to address the issue of seeing an entity with Red Eyes.

My experience has been that children perceiving an entity with red eyes is not the same as the adult experience. To equate a single color with evil is misleading. Many nocturnal animals have eyes that can appear illuminated or reflect red.
(Show her a picture of a Siamese Cats eyes glowing red. And tell her the stories of how they guarded temples and frightened away bad people with their clever claws and spooky eyes.)

It’s not uncommon for the child to also project Red Eyes onto something when she (or he) is frightened. That is not to imply the child is making it up or embellishing, but it may help you to dial down your own level of distress.

It’s night time, I sort of see it, it’s glinting, I’m getting all worked up, it moves a little, I start freaking out. It Must Be a Slavering Red Eyed Monster!

On a separate note; the appearance of Red Eyed Scary Things in a child under the age of 8 (or so) tends to signal an increased level of upheaval or discord in the household. These sightings are a symptom of the child’s reaction to distress that they cannot articulate or feel unable to control/influence. A household experiencing divorce, financial problems, losing or gaining a family member, illness, arguments, fear, frequent moving, abuse, drugs/alcohol issues are all examples of situations that can produce this symptom in sensitive children. (I suspect watching too much violent true media – like the news – might qualify, but I have no experience with it personally. I just think the news is scary and no one ever offers solutions, just shows you frightening problems.) Take care that you do not confuse this symptom as The Cause of what is an underlying problem.

Consider a cleansing for the home, and some honest conversation about what’s really going on.

I’m not passing judgment, I’m just letting you know what my experience has shown me.
Psychic children can be little energy barometers.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

As I read this I also had thought about all of the things that might be causing this ie: stess,divorce etc. I will look into that part of her life as well. As I do not live with her I do not know all that goes on in the home. No one does except the people who live there. So for me to think my daughter is a perfect mother would be wrong. I do not know what kind of movies her mom lets her watch except for last night she was watching Sybil. I said omg turn that off. It is not appropriate for a three year old even though it does not deal with what we are talking about. I do know that she is seeing a man with red eyes. She has seen ghost before and has never said anything like this or that they were all black and evil. I cannot think for the world of me where she would have heard that word let alone comprehend what it means. But will still do all that is suggested as in showing her the cat and such. My daughter is very thankful for all the new things she can do with her to help her. I do know she does not see this man/thing every single night which is good right??? I also have sent my black and gargy over their to help. They have done fly by's as opposed to drive by's. They do this willingly for me as they know my boogie and like her very much. I was also thinking of sending my wraith to deal with this thing also. I have a new blck and new gargy so I did not feel right asking them to help just yet since they r still new here.

Thank you so so much for all the suggestions. It is very much appreciated. I am so glad I did not have to go through this as a child nor my own children. Oh my son in-law is also very thankful. As he would not approve of anything he would deem witchy or magic. Will keep everyone updated.

ImageImageImage
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

Rather than employing more spirits, particularly ones that can be percieved as visually frightfull (wraith, black dragon, and even gargoyel) as some children can be remarkably adept at perciving the unseen, I would urge the engagement of her own Guides/Guardians in this situation.

Surely there are unbound or transcendent energies that guard and accompany such a child? A guardian angel, an Animal spirit, a deceased ancestors spirit? I'm betting someone is already looking out for this child and should be engaged more fully in her care.

Energy work rather than spirit drive bys might prove more helpfull at this point. Bed time rituals for a 3 year old that focus on making her feel relaxed and safe are great. It's also a good bonding time, and gives the child an oportunity for focused attention which may draw out any underlying issue. Doing things that foster relaxation eventually mean getting an uninterrupted nights sleep for parents.

Please understand I'm no expert. I'm only parenting three slightly plump cats.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

oh when i said drive bys i meant like um what people do. As for the fly bys they have been doing this for quite some time for me with them. Yes I will not send the wraith. I only meant as she does know my spirits so she would not be afraid of mine. My red actually cuddles her or paces back and forth watching her sleep when she sleeps over. (Only paces when boogie is sick) Yes I am sure she has some unbounds at her defense. I did write some time ago they did have some trouble and spent the night, well they had my black and red all in a tizzy about them. This is the one and only time I have actually seen with my eyes my red or any other spirit appear. He could not decide who to watch that night and went back and forth from the living room to my room all night until I told him to just stay in the living room and keep watch over my girl and her son. I told him I had boogie now. My black paced the roof all night long. He does not pace ever.

They are calling on the angles to help them I do know that. I would never send my spirits without my daughters approval. I also have rules for them not to appear before boogie in a way that may frighten her. Also gargy does not enter the home, they both had specific task to do while there. She is looking forward to having her own spirit. And to late for last night as they were sent already. But now I will give this all some careful thought. I will not get her anything of her own until all of this is resolved. I feel like a momma bear with a new cub. Quick to employ my spirits to help and protect them. Not saying this is the right thing to do. Just a quick reaction to the situation.

ImageImageImage
fairyworld
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you for addressing the red eye question, that was one of my biggest concerns, even I associated it with evil, but I didnt tell my daughter that.

The ideas you have come up with and make sense, she has two brothers and I do try to limit what she sees but it is hard to try and monitor what the older children are doing all the time

Good to know that its not necessarily bad things, she even says she doesnt want to lose the good ones.

She now has a sign on her door and window saying no bad ghosts beyond this point, only the good x :wizard:

Archlight
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I just wanted to say that I experienced this as a child. I guess I was always very sensitive to spirits and could always communicate with them.

Yes, they appeared exactly as she described. Shadow forms with red, glowing eyes. I could not sleep without a light on in my bedroom until I was 12 years old because of them. I lived on the edge of a natural oak forest, and every night when I had to go outside I was terrified if I did not have a flashlight or other bright lantern with me. Because I always felt something there watching me and waiting. Like it wanted to attack.

This all culminated into a massive psychic attack on me when I was about 16 years old. Same type of entity. Only this time when he appeared he showed himself even with the lights on in my room. He gathered in a corner that had some shadow, then I literally watched this shadow crawl and move across a wall, then ceiling, then down to the bedside next to where I was trying to sleep. I was literally frozen in place on my bed and could not move from the fear of seeing this thing.

These creatures crave fear and negative energy. If the environment has high negative energy, they are drawn there like a magnet. The air always seems thick in the homes that they visit. Like tension teetering on the edge of a razor. They are especially drawn to any young or impressionable psychic from what I have seen. The fear that they create gives them the energy they need to survive. The overall common link that I have always seen and felt is a feeling of terror and darkness. Literally living shadow filled with anger.

I thought that I was going crazy as a child. But later as I was older I was visiting one of my neighbors. Their family was also fairly 'gifted' and he was telling me that his 3 year old daughter was having night terrors. Exactly the same thing as I had experienced.

So no, I do not think that your child is making anything up and I whole heartedly believe what you are going through. Because I experienced the same thing growing up.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Great to know others have went through the same thing but sorry you did. So far she has not seen him again. So she has spoken of. But she has been busy with her papa this weekend. He came to visit her. Next weekend I will have her and her brother and I know she will literally sleep like the dead. Meaning she gets such a good nights sleep with gamma. I think we will do the spell on her hippy and favorite blankie. Yes I have noticed a thick air when at her house. I dont ever seem to stay their long. I am going to buy her a friendship/witch ball to put in her window. Maybe one for her big tree in the front yard also. It is very hard to comfort the little ones. I cannot imagine the terror you went through. ughhhh Let alone these little tiny girls. Maybe I can get her to bring hippy and kitty over sooner and their blankies.

ImageImageImage
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Thank you for your story Archlight, I haven't encountered quite so spectatuclar a manifestation, but I have encountered similar things.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Angels_Fury
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I saw this post a little late, and it looks like you have already been given lots of good advice. My daughter is 5, nearly 6 now and she can see things as well. It became apparent that she was seeing things probably about a year or so ago and she too was scared. I have never tried to down play what she is experiencing or mentioned it being imaginary, I have read of many people who blocked gifts they had as children because of their parents beliefs, and now they struggle to awaken those gifts again. My daughter was also having terrible nightmares, so the first thing I did was purchase her a dream catcher, so the poor child could sleep. I also got some advice about some gemstones and herbs that might help her sleep and banish negativity and assembled them in a bag that I put in her pillow. I asked Magnolia to custom conjure a gargoyle for her with the requirements being that it was willing to protect a small child and was willing to stay with her until she grew and could care for it properly, and let me say that A. has been a Godsend. I have no doubt that she can see him because she is now totally in love with gargoyles and whenever we go some where and she sees a gargoyle figurine she insists on getting it.In fact I had to purchase her a set of wall shelves to store them on because she has so many now. She also has an unbound green dragon around. I am not sure where it came from, but she will tell you it's name with certainty and her favorite color is now green.May your daughter find some peace and someday realize what a gift she has.

AF

Return to “Paranormal Energy”