Has anyones wealth spirits made them financially rich?

dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

DarkAddictions wrote:I am still just as poor as the day I started collecting...None of my spirits or enchanted items have made me rich.IMAGINE THAT..LOL :lol: ..But I'm going to tell you, I would LOVE to hear from someone here who is majorly rich as a result..Not to mention hot, sexy, and eternally young due to their spirits..If this is so..Some seller(s) out there, is(are) kicking themselves for having have sold such a very powerful spirit(s).

I still have hopes, that my spirits can make me the Next female, "Donald Trump"..Minus the comb-over. :think: .No..No, I have changed my mind..Make that, "Bill Gates" :fingercross: :lol: :pray:
Reading this made me laugh! You have given such a good no non-sense explanation! Thank you for posting !~~~

dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

I also have an SRA red dragon. He allows me to see every penny on the ground or anything of value no matter where I am. I stop and pick them up too! I received him in 2009 and I feel that the longer I keep him the more money opportunities he shows me. I am considering getting a couple of red dragons. I had a dream of one looking me straight in the eyes that led to me getting the SRA. I have no regrets! I also have a gold dragon that manifested twice so far. I keep seeing a gold looking snake figure and then realized it was my gold dragon that also has shown me in my dreams where to get a job and yes I went and got that job. I have moved on and received a little more education now and make a little more money now but am definitely not rich but love my dragons. I feel I was a dragon master in one or more past lives.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

great thread, thank you all for your replies <3

ahmad511
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: super
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: aornalyos

nice thread

i will post my experience soon <3

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

dnwaokocha wrote:
DarkAddictions wrote:I am still just as poor as the day I started collecting...None of my spirits or enchanted items have made me rich.IMAGINE THAT..LOL :lol: ..But I'm going to tell you, I would LOVE to hear from someone here who is majorly rich as a result..Not to mention hot, sexy, and eternally young due to their spirits..If this is so..Some seller(s) out there, is(are) kicking themselves for having have sold such a very powerful spirit(s).

I still have hopes, that my spirits can make me the Next female, "Donald Trump"..Minus the comb-over. :think: .No..No, I have changed my mind..Make that, "Bill Gates" :fingercross: :lol: :pray:
Reading this made me laugh! You have given such a good no non-sense explanation! Thank you for posting !~~~
I'm eternally young. I'm 40 but look like I am 20. I was hanging out with this guy who was 10 years younger than me. I was telling him how I'm a little embarrassed being 40 but still clubbing and didn't want to be a 50 year old still clubbing. He told me at least I could get away with it. But I don't think my spirits have anything to do with it. I'm Asian, don't stress or have kids and I regularly exercise and avoid wheat and sugar. I got a vamp once which aged me hella fast! Instead of early 20's I was looking like I was late 20's early 30's. LOL. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

As for money, angels definitely work for you if you are looking for job. I mean I seriously failed my first interview. Like didn't even get the answers right. But because "they" made him see just the positive side of me, I got the job no one could pass. He told me he thought my solution was elegant because it was only 4 slides. Later when we needed another person, he said he wanted another person like me. When he looked at what I submitted for the first interview, he couldn't remember why he hired me. LOL.

And probably the only reason I got the job was because I looked young thus easy to mold. The job was like above average salary too. Not quite six figures or anything. But decent especially in a lower wage state.

On top of that, my mom who really is the mom who has no particular talent and is always praying herself forward, is doing better than her peers who are more educated and smarter than her.

Though with that said, my sister is a surgeon, who took the regular route of education and hard work, doesn't believe in anything faith based, is doing better off salary wise.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi everyone!

I have a money team that's helping me remove a financial block. This block was built during my lifetime. I grew up with parents saying we can't afford it. When I started working, I had a supervisor whose favourite response was, there's no money in the budget for it. The block showed up in my mindset about money which I picked up from others around me whether I wanted it or not, and to make the block stronger, got reinforced by my personal experiences regarding money. Now this mindset is turning around thanks to a meditation video and my spirit money team.

The team has leprechauns, dragons and elves in it. I also meditate with a guided meditation video by Abraham Hicks titled financial well being (I'd post the link to it but not sure if I'm allowed). During one meditation session, I heard a leprechaun say, "I'd rather go through the fangs of death then be poor and destitute." which tells me that he really wants me to have a good pile of money. I found a trading company for the FOREX market and they have in-house indices and one of them I really like. I tell my money team that is the financial vehicle I want to use in order to receive whatever amount of money I feel like receiving. They seem very happy to help me and I feel like I'm making progress towards getting rid of the financial block and looking forward to having money flow into my life.

So improve the mindset and the rest follows as what shows up physically usually reflects what's going on inside of you.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Sellers' descriptions usually make wealth seem so easy to attain - just buy a spirit of red dragon, djinn, khodam, etc etc, or get a spelled piece, haunted doll, etc etc. 1i

Then, after buying, you don't see any difference, and you start looking up the forums, chatrooms, etc. Some people there will start saying "if it's not fated to be in your life, you won't get it" or "your present life limits you to financial mediocrity, no matter what" ... that kind of thing.

So, should you even bother about buying / conjuring / summoning such spirits / spells? 1h

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Whyme wrote: I also meditate with a guided meditation video by Abraham Hicks titled financial well being (I'd post the link to it but not sure if I'm allowed).
I think you can. They are not competing or have been rude to CH. LOL
conxtion wrote:Sellers' descriptions usually make wealth seem so easy to attain - just buy a spirit of red dragon, djinn, khodam, etc etc, or get a spelled piece, haunted doll, etc etc. 1i

Then, after buying, you don't see any difference, and you start looking up the forums, chatrooms, etc. Some people there will start saying "if it's not fated to be in your life, you won't get it" or "your present life limits you to financial mediocrity, no matter what" ... that kind of thing.

So, should you even bother about buying / conjuring / summoning such spirits / spells? 1h
"I'm not fated" is a cop out. Too lazy to learn. Too scared to risk. Too scattered to focus. You could easily learn how to run a business, online or offline, you could easily learn to invest, you can also easily learn how to time markets and manage risk. What these spirits won't do is find you a job you didn't look for (except that one time). Or act if you haven't called them. Nor will they negotiate your salary. No boss ever gives you the salary you deserve. Their job is to make a profit, not to run a charity or make someone else rich. And if you depend on a job, that can only take you so far, if far at all. It will not make you rich. Unless you are a sales person on commission, or you are so valued for your ideas. Because if the boss realizes your ideas will make someone oodles rich, he will do anything to keep you. You control him.

Also if you are not oozing with I want to be making and hording money energy (thoughts), or I want to win, er something similar, none of them will take your wants seriously. Kind of like a fat person who wants to be Mr Olympia but never picks up weights. Good luck with those wishes.

I buy spirits because I want a closer connection to the spirit world. To learn something I didn't know. I was ready to pay $600 for one of my djinns because I believed they were real and cool, and wanted to see what they can do. But I am stuck at awed with changing the weather....LOL. He was meant to be mine. He got fussy with the auction winner, and landed in my hands. Till this day he is my prized possession even though I don't have a million in the bank.

So I would say buy if you want to learn. Don't buy if you don't want to put effort in. Don't buy if all you want to do with your life is play scratchers and lottos. All of the mini windfalls of $20-$100 winnings is not enough to make a life. But if you have anything to contribute. Contribute it on a large scale. Contribute it with all your energy and passion and they will get you the resources. Like perhaps glamour you to appear greater than you are. Confuse an opponent to misdirect their harm. Return ill wishes so you can hear your own thoughts rather than the thoughts of haters....etc.

I honestly think though, it is better to become rich before embarking on the spiritual journey. Because the spiritual journey is more interesting that ton of money that really is nothing. It's just a thing people agreed has value. Tomorrow if the collective decides seashells is how we will trade effort, all the dollar holders will be poor. But those that own something self sustaining can make it through any condition.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks Samsara.

For anyone who's interested, this is the meditation video I use. It helps remove financial blocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzQZnXrkdCo

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am not wealthy by any means, but ever since I started Spirit Keeping I have been able to budget wisely ensuring I have money for bills with some left over to save. I have also become successful with my job and had many good raises over the years. I am definitely more financially stable than I was before my spirit family :)

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”