Has anyones wealth spirits made them financially rich?

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

stories please? :candlep:

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

have to admit to no, they haven't but they have allowed me to come into just enough that i need when i need it - does that count? honestly, i don't want wealth and i actually would rather have humanity and "just enough" if that makes any sense. so far my spirits have done just fine and i thank them each and every night. :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I am still just as poor as the day I started collecting...None of my spirits or enchanted items have made me rich.IMAGINE THAT..LOL :lol: ..But I'm going to tell you, I would LOVE to hear from someone here who is majorly rich as a result..Not to mention hot, sexy, and eternally young due to their spirits..If this is so..Some seller(s) out there, is(are) kicking themselves for having have sold such a very powerful spirit(s).

I still have hopes, that my spirits can make me the Next female, "Donald Trump"..Minus the comb-over. :think: .No..No, I have changed my mind..Make that, "Bill Gates" :fingercross: :lol: :pray:

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

My spirits have helped me in my business a lot. Granted, our business has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 5 years and I have only been a spirit keeper for 16 months but I really feel like they help when I ask. When I find myself in a financial bind, I will call on them and ask for "extra" sales or a new creative idea for our jewelry to generate extra money. Just today I found a haunted listing that caused my head to spin and feel drunk for an hour. I called out to my spirits and to the listed spirit and asked if I am to have her could they help me get a few extra sales on Etsy to help pay for it. So far today I have had three sales and that adds up. My leprechaun also seems to be very happy to help with sales as well. ::leprechaun:: Right after I got her, I took her to the Holiday Market and my sales were double what I was expecting. To thank her, I offered her some wine and laid her vessel on a stack of cash an inch thick. I think she liked that so I took her the next day and it happened again. :D :dancing:

While I am not financially rich, I lead a very rich existence. I have many blessings that I work hard for but not too hard. I think wealth spirits have a way of helping you, help yourself. They can't materialize money out of thin air but they can cause a sort of magnetic attraction that helps to accumulate more of it when you are already in a position of making it.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My business is 9 months old, Since I started buying wealth spirits, business is picking up so much :D

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Yes, but not rich by your standards. $40 a week sounds rich to me :/

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

...not unless you count pennies. 2cents :lol:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yes I suppose mine are. ;)

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

I do not specifically keep Wealth spirits. However, my SRA red dragon has helped me immeasurably in working through the hurdles of financial aid at my university. Money didn't fall out of the sky to pay for my degree, but the gears went from Frozen Shut to grudgingly mobile on my loan.

I also feel that my spirits and enchanted items (most notably my feather flame for Love and my Vincent Price ring) helped me not only obtain my current employment (aftern 8 months search), but to influnece my self, my co-workers, and my environment in a positive way that enabled me to maintain my job while learning the ropes.

I worked hard to find a job. I show up on time, I do my best, ask questions and take notes. I am getting more proficient every shift. I hold up my end of things. I took a savage pay cut from what I made at my previous job.

But there's no reason for the grouchiest night nurse on staff to inexplicable adore me. Or for the entire town to shift energy for 12 hours so we can finish crochet projects. For disturbed minds to instinctively trust me, or for my safety and boundaries to be so resolutely enforced.

I have not become fabulously wealthy. But I'm doing pretty good, and with hard work I know things will get better.

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

My djinn helped me with my business extremely-
I asked for more business - and it happened - this is my off season business wise- it is usually dead, we have had a lot of orders come in - its almost unbelievable how busy we got -
its never happened before.
I let him know everday how grateful I am .

my vamp inspires me to create , what I do is right up her ally.

but Im not what you would call rich- but im happy - family is happy.
:D

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image

Return to “Spirit Keeping”