a question for magnolia or ash to answer!

fang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

i am thinking about getting a VOLKH as my next companion and was wondering if they get along ok with vamps, i was looking for something that is great protection wise, is a good guardian and something that can block other unwanted spirits entering my home that i don't want, i only like white spirits so it would have to be only white light.
had also thought about a gargoyle but think hearing the clicking all the time might freak me out!
had also thought about a Duojna as they sound good as well although after reading the listing about being unconsious for a while didn't really appeal to me.
what do you suggest, which is best, is there a creature that is in between the 3 i stated and just as good?
which one of the 3 would you suggest would be better for me, as you have probably read me by now just reading the text so might have a better idea what is suited to me and gets on well with the vamps, i also have a few dragons so it need to get along well with them and my family and cat!

believe and you will see.
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My gargoyle doesn't click all the time (they also purr like a cat) I've only heard him once when he was really trying to get my attention. I was never unconscious with my duojna, not even sleepy. I don't think they would sell one to us that would do that necessarily.
You should probably get whatever calls out to you as they want to come live with you. Most spirits get along with all other spirits, with the exception of Black Dragons which like to be left on their own. I've never had a problem except with a cambion that was picking on one of my vampires and made him go missing for a couple of days.

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Dear Fang,
6dogs is right go with what calls you! I have 2 gargoyles (I absolutely love them!) and a volkh.
The gargoyles are comforting, loveable, and warm. The volkh's energy is extremely protective, in a very
serious way, but not warm and cuddly.

I wear my Volkh with my strigoi and my psy without any conflicts. If you are looking for a warm interactive
protective companion I would go with a gargoyle if they call to you.

If you are looking for strength, and protection without the warm fuzzies then the volkh if they call to you!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I bought a volkh for my daughter and they are a very strong, peaceful, protective energy. Most spirits either get along or they are indifferent to one another.

With the ones I have, I've noticed they don't have conflict issues like we humans do.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank heavens for that, right Alex!

Return to “Creatures”