Questions about Werewolves. From a newbie!!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Darkwolf
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
Zodiac:

Hey everyone! I'm new here, but own 3 spirits. 2 werewolves and 1 sliver fairy dragon. (that i bought from a seller on ebay) :) I have done the bonding ritual that was provided with all 3 of the sprits. BUt I was just wondering, I have had one wolf for a while. going on a month now, I didn't do the ritul to weeks after i recieved him. But sadly enough, i haven't had any experiances with any of my sprits. :/ I have given them several items such as wool, red jasper, moonstones, wolf pendents ETC. As well as lighting insence and Candles every time I talk to them. I had gotten my first wolf as a gift from a great friend, which her Fae elf had told that he had seen a wolf there a couple of days, so I know hes there. I guess what I am asking is, any suggestions on what I can do to help my spirts be even more comfortable? Do I just need to be more patient? Is there a way to make them trust you faster and come to you? Sorry for all the questions ::new:: New here! haha Thanks for the patience everyone! :werewolf: :computer:

[*][*][*]All species capable of grasping this fact manage better in the struggle for existence than those which rely upon their own strength alone: the wolf, which hunts in a pack, has a greater chance of survival than the lion, which hunts alone.
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Talk to them during the day, say good morning and good night to them each day.
Place them in moonlight.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Darkwolf
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Okay!! Thanks! :D I do that already, but thanks for the quick answer! :)

[*][*][*]All species capable of grasping this fact manage better in the struggle for existence than those which rely upon their own strength alone: the wolf, which hunts in a pack, has a greater chance of survival than the lion, which hunts alone.
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hi
my werewolfspirits needed also longer to show they presents,they are loyal and want to be sure you are also kind and nice to them
just wear the jewelery/stones they are bond to with you for some time
you can also wear both wolfs at one time..it is ok
and i am sure after they know you better...they will show presence
i wish you much fun :thumbup:
werewolfs are great :inlove:

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

it might just take some more time sweetie. a few members have had no initial contact until months to years after acquiring the spirit then after nothing for so long there was like constant contact that was very clearly heard.

you have been given good advice, keep talking to your spirits because even though you might not hear them they are hearing you. i'm certain that one day soon you'll see something or hear something and say to yourself "could that have been one of them". :) keep talking to them each and every day. tell them about yourself, your family, anything and everything. it will come to you! hope this helps. :wave: :hug: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Excellent advice. I did have that happen with the years thing. So I do know what that is like. I had that first fairy for like 3 years before she made a peep. Saw her all the time before I owned her. lol But I did not know nor do I now know who she came from. Ok I do know who I got her from should I say conjure. If your spirits are from CH or other reputable seller you cannot go wrong.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Darkwolf
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Wow thanks everyone! :applause: :) All the advise is amazing and awesome! and I really feel welcomed. Thanks again! I do wear the vessels EVERYWHERE with me :P tee hee. Even in at work. Werewolves in a starbucks haha Funny :P I do talk to them everyday and love every minute of it. ::thanx:: WIll keep you guys updated on everything!

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”