Just call me the LOVE DOCTOR!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Several months ago, FiercelyFree of the forum gifted me with a lady gargoyle who wanted to come and live with me...but more importantly, she wanted to come and live with my male gargoyle. ::gargoyle:: :inlove: Now I can certainly understand why as he's a very sweet fellow. I get the sense they are very content with one another, she much more quiet than he is...but still make her presence known in subtle ways.

Fiercely also gifted me a male werewolf she had gotten from Mrs. Gula. She felt that they wanted a new keeper. At the time, when I read her thread, I got a throbbing headache in my third eye but didn't know which spirit was calling me so strongly. I never imagined it was both...but it turned out it WAS both. So both the female gargoyle and male werewolf came to live with me.

Now the male werewolf has been VERY quiet. About a month ago, he started making himself known to me, thankfully. I transmuted him to a new vessel which he loves dearly. I call him the strong silent type as he doesn't say much. He mostly watches patiently and guards and protects me. Well about a month or so ago...maybe longer, I got the STRONG feeling he wanted me to go onto MRs. Gulla's ebay site and find someone there. I figured it was a friend or mate. BUt nothing ever popped out at me so I kept pushing the feelings aside.

This weekend, he started again. I needed to go look. Look at the listings. Now I got the sense it was a female werewolf. If not his mate, then a very close companion. Stilll...no female werewolves were listed. So I got the impulse to email Mrs. Gulla to find out if by any chance she had any female werewolves in her collection she was selling.

YES! And when I told her why I was asking, it turns out she recalled that my werewolf DID spend a great deal of time with a female werewolf that she never intended to put up for sell, but realizes now they want to reunite.

So I'm getting a female werewolf! :werewolf: :inlove:

This is so ironic as I've talked about in other threads on the forum, regarding a past-life reading I had with Lisa. She said I was basically a "Wolf Woman" who lived around 1600's Germany...where I worked with wolves and werewolves. She said I was the "Wolf Whisperer." :crazy:

She also said that many wolves and werewolves had followed me into this lifetime...and more would come. I never felt the need to have the unbounds bound. And I NEVER thought I'd need to actually go out and purchase a werewolf spirit. Ah well...when it's in your destiny, it's in your destiny. That ...and just call me

THE LOVE DOCTOR. ::rofl::

scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

This is so ironic as I've talked about in other threads on the forum, regarding a past-life reading I had with Lisa. She said I was basically a "Wolf Woman" who lived around 1600's Germany...where I worked with wolves and werewolves. She said I was the "Wolf Whisperer."
Very cool!
My second spirit ever was a Werewolf from CH. He called me for a month or longer before I actually bought him and I've been blessed by his presence ever since. Despite their DA label, I'd recommend them to anyone who feels called. They are that great.
If I remember correctly I was one of the only (old Forum) members to have a werewolf. I think my high praises and the fact that I talked about mine all the time may have influenced others to check them out. And I'm glad! They are great companions, excellent protectors, and all-around fabulous spirits. :heart: :werewolf:
Have fun with your new lady wolf, too. :hug:

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”