active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Another goodie that I had on my wish list and finally decided to get. Let me know how this has been working for you.

I held one of my newer vamps in my right hand (+ wearing my ring that contains my Sang "T") and the ritus cruor stone in my left; the energy was strong, energizing and somehow in sync. What I mean is it felt like everything; my body, spirits, and stone were vibrating together in harmony. I can't wait to see what happens next.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
Zyrsa
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kere
Zodiac:

::wave:: I have one, my vampires love it. For me it is a sleep stone, when I have it on my nightstand together with a new vamps vessel I fall in sleep like some one have punched me.
I usually remember my dreams but not while sleeping with this beside me. Maybe the connection is made subconsially?

Do tell what you experience with it

:count:

Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you like that you'll be really happy to hear that we are going to be having a limited window of time to work with Toschka. We'll be posting the listings in the store, again, soon & will notify via newsletter when it's up.

Back to the Ritus Cruor, you'll find it's a really helpful tool with Vampires. :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:If you like that you'll be really happy to hear that we are going to be having a limited window of time to work with Toschka. We'll be posting the listings in the store, again, soon & will notify via newsletter when it's up.

Back to the Ritus Cruor, you'll find it's a really helpful tool with Vampires. :D
Awesome Magnolia! I wanted a vampire from toschka however noticed they weren't listed anymore.

I just got my ritus cruor and used it for the first item last night, only difference I've noticed thus far is that in the morning my third eye ached.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The ritus cruor stone is awesome. I have many vampires here, working with this seems to absorb all vampiric energy around - therefore having it with me, many times I have used it and felt like it was acting as a major power source. Sometimes the effects on you are more subtle but it depends on the intent when working with it. This is of course just one of it's functions however.
I have known it to energize my vampiric spirits quite well, it acts as a good offering for them. I've noticed it influencing my dreams and sleep in significant ways also, when slept with.
Overall it's a really great tool.

Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
Zodiac:

This definitely has a unique energy to it. I'm still trying to find a way to tap into it.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

I just got one. It has an interesting vampiric energy to it, I'm not sure just how I'll use it yet.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

For all vampire keepers, I recommend this item.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I absolutely recommend them also. I bought 5 of them and use each of them. I have one in my vampires box, and some by their candle, I sleep with one every night and meditate with one. They are beautiful also (I love citrine) had to buy more than 1.
I have a very large natural museum grade citrine tower that I would love to have this spell on.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”