new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sorry, I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to ask my question. I was thinking of getting an angel custom conjured for myself. I had asked a question on their eBay listing a few days ago but hadn't heard back. Has anyone purchased a custom conjured angel before?

::noob::
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Try to send a ticket about your question. They are busy with all of us members here and even non-members ordering from them. And it is only Ash and Magnolia who are doing the conjuration and all. They do have 3 staff members helping but I guess they are still not enough to get back to us within 24 hours.
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My first spirit was a custom conjured angel from CH..Matter o' fact, I never asked them for any type of angel.As at the time I didn't have a great knowledge base on all the angels they offered. I just asked, that they bind whoever wanted to come thru to me..The best candidate so to speak..They did a great job..They bound me a Sterling Angel, that has been here with me thru thick and thin..My angel is very loving and protective.

I often suggest to people (particularly newbies), to invest in custom conjures for spirits, as they are tailored to your energies and needs..It is a safer bet, for the individual and spirit. I do agree with "Light's" suggestion to send the people at CH, a request thru ebay, if you want a custom conjure for an angel.. and can't find a specific listing..

You can also go thru their Online store, and look under these listings of your choice, for a custom conjured angel... or if you prefer, they bind you any angel that comes thru the strongest. I tend to love the element of surprise with custom conjures, but that's just me.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/home.php? ... n=0&page=1
skylizard
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel

Thanks for the responses.
Darkaddiction- it's funny that you mention having received a sterling angel. I've been leaning towards that myself. From the descriptions I've read it sounds like sterling angels are the most adventurous and fun loving of all. I'll have to do a little more research before I commit to one...
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

skylizard wrote:Thanks for the responses.
Darkaddiction- it's funny that you mention having received a sterling angel. I've been leaning towards that myself. From the descriptions I've read it sounds like sterling angels are the most adventurous and fun loving of all. I'll have to do a little more research before I commit to one...
Skylizard, if your'e leaning towards a Sterling Angel..I would certainly persue that avenue..I fully endorse Sterling Angels.I find they are very loving and comforting in nature. Mine is more of the permissive loving big brother type..lol...I feel he is very fun and lax, as opposed to my Courtwind and Bronwyn Angels who are more strict with me..My Courtwind is very motherly and protective...My Bronwyn is also very motherly, protective, and task oriented.They all have different energies and talents.

I do have a special place in my heart for Sterlings, as my Sterling angel came thru to me during some serious health issues ..For myself, and for my sister who was diagnosed with Cancer last year..She is doing well at this time, and is Cancer free for now. My Sterling and Angels were insisting she be checked..All have been here to watch my family :thumbup: ::goodluck::
Angel4thee
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Saw this thread and realized it was right to ask something. I also sent some question's about four items I was intrested in but have not recieved a reply. I understand it might take a while.

Has anyone purchased any of these items? If yes, plese tell me about your experience. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-NECKLACE-C5 ... 1c19e8c5c3

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANDORAS-BOX-YOUR-B ... 19c2591bac

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-PHOTOGRAPH- ... 19c11b2857

http://cgi.ebay.com/SPELLED-INCREASING- ... 19c14265ad

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”