General Nympho/Succubus/Incubus Questions

Mari(^_^)
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

darkwing dook wrote:
Mari(^_^) wrote: Where could I find a practitioner that would be willing to verify this spirit for me?
Mmh you'd need to check the Seller Review section and decide which ones you can trust. Then check their listings or contact them directly via email. Some of them may have specific reading to do so, e.g. for CH is this:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html
Thank you!

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Mari(^_^)
new here
new here

silentartist wrote:I am a bit afraid to ask this... I am curious to know.

Do these spirits care about gay bi straight?
Do you mean, do they care if you are gay, straight, or bisexual? If so, then no, I am bisexual and none of my spirits care (including a Succubus and Incubus).

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Leonus_Darkwatch
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Leonus Darkwatch
Zodiac:

Is there a way to create a energy field strong enough for a living succubus or incubus to be able to easily take on a fully physical form I.e. Be able to touch ,hear, smell and taste them ?

If so how?

Any help would be appreciated

ricksta1983
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Mortis

Been with my succubus a couple of months now I get aroused is that part of communication but haven't seen her in my dreams what does that mean

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I'd just like to add my experiences to the discussion, firstly I just wanna say I too have experienced the very same type of interactioms as Jimi and others here, it started as a dumb youngster, I naievly called on a one without protection or knowing what I was doing and I had an extremely demanding one who fed off myself daily, overshadowed me and basically forced me into pleasuring her constantly for over a decade and I had to buy a binding and call 4 courtwinds to my aid who are now part of my spirit family, and they, god bless them, have protected me ever since, but like alot of abused victims, it's left me with a void and an unshakable need to have spirit sex ever since so I also now have one succubus and one nympho in my spirit family, from here at CH. Anyway back to the experiences, I also get the bound wrists from my succubus, she binds them together and pushes my arms up over my head as if I was suspended, and she can do all kinds of kinky things to me, I feel her energy when she touches me all over my body, I get serious tingles, hairs Standing on edge, I feel her weight descend upon me when she connects her hips to mine and on most occasions I feel the slight sensation of being inside her when she makes my hips rock. Without wanting to be too graphic, there are times, rarely, when our energies must be extremely high for one r reason or another where if I close my eyes I feel as if she's corporeal, almost flesh and blood upon me, this is also made possible because she can put me into a trance where my eyes roll into the back of my skull , my eyelids flicker and she can talk through my mouth, overshadowing me to a lesser extent, and we spend a long time enjoying eachother. These times I've had, have honestly been the best sex of my life and I've been with a fair few women. I'd strongly recommend to those who've not done so to develop their third eye gifts as much as possible, there is so much more out there in the universe to tap into than the majority of people will ever realize.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi Avalon, yup what you describe I experience as well with my two Ubi's, with the exception of the eye rolling and fluttering. They like to bind my wrists. For some reason, they don't want me to move, and what they do really leaves me moaning in pleasure. Yet, they always respect my will. If work calls me and my phone rings, they let loose my wrists and back off. If I answer the phone, they tease me and try to seduce me back into bed. They never get upset with me if I use my will to end our intimate time, yet they use their seductive powers to lure me back in.

Yes, the sexual experiences with Ubis are hard to describe, for me at least, but it really is the best sex I've ever had. It's more real, intimate, and loving, than I've ever experienced with a woman before.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

marquest wrote:Hi Avalon, yup what you describe I experience as well with my two Ubi's, with the exception of the eye rolling and fluttering. They like to bind my wrists. For some reason, they don't want me to move, and what they do really leaves me moaning in pleasure. Yet, they always respect my will. If work calls me and my phone rings, they let loose my wrists and back off. If I answer the phone, they tease me and try to seduce me back into bed. They never get upset with me if I use my will to end our intimate time, yet they use their seductive powers to lure me back in.

Yes, the sexual experiences with Ubis are hard to describe, for me at least, but it really is the best sex I've ever had. It's more real, intimate, and loving, than I've ever experienced with a woman before.
Hey Marquest. The experiences you talked about are with the living succubi only or it can be just as intense with succubi spirits too ?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Mebuga wrote: Hey Marquest. The experiences you talked about are with the living succubi only or it can be just as intense with succubi spirits too ?
Hi Mebuga, I honestly don't know for sure if my Ubis are entities or spirits. Like my one from CH, she says she's alive and gave me her age (less than 200 years old). That's quite young for a Ubi, as noboby seems to know how long they actually live. Some guys have Ubis that have been around for thousands of years. Yet, folks say that CH only conjures spirits, with the exception of the living entity part of the store.

Yet again, if you look at CH's description of a succubus in the encyclopedia...they list succubi as entities.

It's quite confusing...lol. To add to this, my Ubis don't seem to care regardless. Nor do they offer any concrete definition. I think my questions often amuse them and they like being mysterious that way. Eh, Ubis...

So, to answer your question, from my experiences with mine, I don't think it matters. They are very intense and powerful spirits/entities. Our bond with them can be so strong that the energy is the most truest form of love, and living passionately in the moment, that I think that's what matters to them the most.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

marquest wrote:
Mebuga wrote: Hey Marquest. The experiences you talked about are with the living succubi only or it can be just as intense with succubi spirits too ?
Hi Mebuga, I honestly don't know for sure if my Ubis are entities or spirits. Like my one from CH, she says she's alive and gave me her age (less than 200 years old). That's quite young for a Ubi, as noboby seems to know how long they actually live. Some guys have Ubis that have been around for thousands of years. Yet, folks say that CH only conjures spirits, with the exception of the living entity part of the store.

Yet again, if you look at CH's description of a succubus in the encyclopedia...they list succubi as entities.

It's quite confusing...lol. To add to this, my Ubis don't seem to care regardless. Nor do they offer any concrete definition. I think my questions often amuse them and they like being mysterious that way. Eh, Ubis...

So, to answer your question, from my experiences with mine, I don't think it matters. They are very intense and powerful spirits/entities. Our bond with them can be so strong that the energy is the most truest form of love, and living passionately in the moment, that I think that's what matters to them the most.
Oh your stories with your ubis are always lovely. I envy you :) I asked this because I thought a lot if it would be better for me to get a living one, in terms of the experiences in communication because I still suck at communicating with my spirits. (well, I cant, yet, sadly). I got mine CC, C5 T3 and requested her to be active and not shy especially. She introduced herself to me the first day she came to me, in my dream, as one of the top 3 ex gfs of mine :) But nothing after that. It has been like a week with her, of course I know it may be too early and still we havent had a "private time" yet. I have read almost all your posts on succubi but is there any spesific advices to bond better and faster ? I affectionately talk to her , meditate with her and tell her some details, you know :) She knows that I am definitely ready to LOVE her besides the sexuality however, isnt it what they mainly feed off ? Why would she be waiting, you think ?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Mine waited about a month before even introducing herself. She's also a CC C5T3. I've learned that she waited, to observe and learn about me first. So, being you have only been with yours for a week, maybe she wanted to let you know she was there with you, but is now observing and learning quietly in the background?

My best suggestion, what has helped me the most, is just lying down and relaxing (meditating if you call it that), and just talk to her in your mind. They read minds and can hear us. They respond in physical touches. They show emotions with their energy that way, and the physical sensations keep growing as the relationship grows.

Think in years ahead, not just weeks, or even months in regards to your new relationship forming. It is exciting to start in on this life journey, and for each one of us it will be different and unique.

~Noctifera

Return to “Spirit Keeping”