You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: im unsure

new here and would like a succubus as my first spirit partner, ive heard and read that they are very loyal and protecting of the summoners/keepers. is this true. I currently have no spirit partners or protection. as ive never delved in the paranormal on this level before. so basically can a succubus also be a form of a protection spirit

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

tigerbuster44 wrote:new here and would like a succubus as my first spirit partner, ive heard and read that they are very loyal and protecting of the summoners/keepers. is this true. I currently have no spirit partners or protection. as ive never delved in the paranormal on this level before. so basically can a succubus also be a form of a protection spirit
Hi tigerbuster44, the short answer is yes, a succubus spirit will protect their keeper. Mine started protecting me right away, although experience can vary at what point they begin protection. This may vary with the individual succubus and is typically tied to the relationship that you develop with them. As your bond becomes stronger, they will likely become more protective.

Their definition of protection may also include protecting you from physical relationships with women as well, so you may have to lay down some house rules about not interfering in any relationships that you pursue with living women.

All that said, if you specifically need protection from a spirit companion I would also indicate in your customer notes when you place the order that you are particularly interested in a succubus who will be a protector/guardian spirit. This will help the conjuror to match a good spirit to you.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
lol1818
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

Well i must admit im rather new to this...Ive never kept spirts before so its safe to assume i dont know what im doing.....
My question is simple: Is it a better idea to start with a succubus or nympho?

I have no prior backround knowledge or experience, so im just looking for an honest opionion or recomendation.

If anyone could be of assistance that would immensely appreciated

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I chose an Ubi as one of my first keeps and never regretted it. Our relationship has become almost like that of two siblings. She is not as much protective. But rather she will often advise me when I seem to be struggling with a decision or about to make a poor choice.

I have no doubt she'd fiercely protect me if necessary. But I have other companions who tasked specifically for those kind circumstances.

Just remember, they are DA spirits and they will test your house rules from time to time. And by no means underestimate them. Many people will take on an ubi believing they're just horny spirits. But, that is not true. They can be off the charts intelligent. So, respect them and always remind all your companions about your house rules.

Most of all, enjoy your ubi! If you chose an ubi I hope you have just as great of a relationship with yours as I do mine!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Davis7189
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Hi everybody! Somebody here whith an ubi have a harem djinn toó? I read they are hybrid betwen Djinn and ubi and i have one.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
Old Town
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

I recently received my succubus and I'm aware that our energies have to learn to coexist I'm not exactly sure what to call it but people often claim to experience headaches, back pain, nausea, etc. The thing is I haven't experienced any of that and I'm kinda afraid it's suddenly going to hit me like a ton of bricks. Does anyone have any advice?

ihvojd
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: a succubus

Weird question here but, can an Incubus get you pregnant?

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Not in the way we define it.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

ihvojd wrote:Weird question here but, can an Incubus get you pregnant?
Generally, absolutely no. All conjurers that I have went to and know of would never conjure such a being. CH conjures incubi and succubi spirits, soo... not possible.
The living incubus, the ones with flesh, are capable though but normally these are the ones I know to be very demonic and possessive, and dangerous...so it's not something to really worry about. Because it's uncommon. They cannot make anyone pregnant, but when they choose to fully physically appear to the person only, that's a danger sign, and it's possible. Astral children, or physically. I know the logistics of it and how it could happen, since I've personally went through a situation involving one, but I don't feel it's important for you to know since it's not like it will ever happen or anyone would normally deal with. And normally it's not good if that happens either.
Maybe this will answer your question. Speaking from my own personal experiences.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Old Town wrote:I recently received my succubus and I'm aware that our energies have to learn to coexist I'm not exactly sure what to call it but people often claim to experience headaches, back pain, nausea, etc. The thing is I haven't experienced any of that and I'm kinda afraid it's suddenly going to hit me like a ton of bricks. Does anyone have any advice?
This is usually experienced with beings that are darker than yourself. The darker the energy, the more trouble you will have adjusting to it. Your succubus may not be super dark so I wouldn't worry too much about it. You may experience mild discomfort from time to time but unless she's seriously dark, you should be fine. And if for whatever reason, she's too much for you (it's completely okay if she is) you can do a reverse adoption.

If you can relax and accept their energy signatures and what they're doing with them i.e. not push them away everytime something feels uncomfortable, it helps. But only do this if you trust that the being means you no harm.

Dark energies are heavy and through sex we are sharing energy. If you have the lighter energy of the union, you will have to open yourself up to your partner and trust them. If you can't do this, you'll never mesh well with their energies and the experience will continue to be unpleasant.

Now if they ever become abusive or give you any reason at all to think they'll hurt you, shut them down quick and don't prolong the experience. But usually, those icky feelings that you get, are just your own blocks you have naturally placed against certain energies entering you. And if you can relax and let go of those resistances, the unpleasantness will dissipate.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”