new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown right now
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am.
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I recently had an experience that I could not explain and has never happened before. I ordered a binding and the experience happened before I knew it was complete and it has since happened one more time. I am curious (might be an ignorant question but I'm new) if discussing your experience would be considered disrespectful? I have asked but I have not received a response due to the fact that I am 3 days into this. Yes it is exciting. Any information on this and anything else for my new journey would be helpful and appreciated.

Usher
neophyte
neophyte

Lot of people share there experiences, and by doing so get different perspectives on things.
I think it kinda like if you're doing something with your human buddies. You can share it, go in to some detains. But if there is something really private, you may wanna hold that only to yourself.
Like spirits name are considered private, but you can use their starting letter. Kinda like my angel O did this to me...

And yeah spirit may decide to come and take a little peek even before binding is complete.

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.
GramrRugadh
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown right now
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am.
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Thank you Usher.

horrorculture
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet!
Zodiac:

What kind of magick can you perform with a nympho spirit? Is it tantric magick? Also, how would this work and what would you do. Does anyone here practice tantric magick with their nympho or succubi/us?

Modern paintings are like women; you'll never enjoy them if you try to understand them.” ― Freddie Mercury

Male Cerah Fae, Male Fire Fae, Custom Conjure Freddie Mercury, Male Dark Arts Master Spirit, Male Asian Djinn, Female Apsara, Female Nymph
MysticKidd
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Light , Grey Art
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guide for my family
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

silentartist wrote: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:31 pm I am a bit afraid to ask this... I am curious to know.

Do these spirits care about gay bi straight?
these sexual entities and spirits are open minded towards bi gay :p u could check specifically if they are bi gay aswell

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

My succubus only seen her once during meditation. I am new. But I am trying to talk to her. She seems so shy and very when I saw her very pretty. But very small and petite. But again he this shyness but I am told they are all unique? She is not binded to me nor did I get her from ch. But I would like some tips. Yes mediate eith vessel see if she is talking but what else can I do I guess randomly talk without answers? To make her feel more comfortable?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
underworldhound28
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Obsidian Wolf
Zodiac:

Good afternoon! I have an Incubus companion who is male and only wants himself to be the incubus I have. He is a foot taller than me, with gray skin, black eyes, black hair, claws, large black horns similar to an elk(?). I bound him to a clear piece of rose quartz and gave him a crystal bowl to rest in with a collection of flowers: dried hibiscus tea and miniature wild violets. Since I have given him gifts I have definitely been healing and moving forward each day. Does ayone have any tips for communicating with an incubus, or knows associations like crystals, incense, materials? Also are incubi each unique? Comments also welcome! >:) :3

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

underworldhound28 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:15 pm Good afternoon! I have an Incubus companion who is male and only wants himself to be the incubus I have. He is a foot taller than me, with gray skin, black eyes, black hair, claws, large black horns similar to an elk(?). I bound him to a clear piece of rose quartz and gave him a crystal bowl to rest in with a collection of flowers: dried hibiscus tea and miniature wild violets. Since I have given him gifts I have definitely been healing and moving forward each day. Does ayone have any tips for communicating with an incubus, or knows associations like crystals, incense, materials? Also are incubi each unique? Comments also welcome! >:) :3
I don't have a Incubus but a lot of information you can find in the encyclopedia here https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... on_id=1461. Every spirit is unique they all have different personality, likes/dislikes just like every human has.
Last edited by Riswan on Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus/ Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is my first post on this site. I'm new here. But i've had some experiences recently that have caused me to have some questions. And to actively seek out sites like this one.

There is this spirit attached to me, that claims to be a succubus, yet also claims to have watched me most of my life.

She claims to have grown fond of me over the course of my life, and also seems to not want to harm me (Even if she does take some energy from me at times she seems to not want to take 'too much from me' and doesn't take energy constantly. She even refrains from taking energy on days i have a lot to do)

Sometimes she takes a little more than i want, but those times all seem to have been an accident.

Our connection is very touch and go, though. And some days i can communicate well with her while others i can't (this frustrates both of us, i'd like to communicate with her better)

She is also seemingly very interested in me in a romantic sense. (but can't or won't tell me her real name, she's given me some nicknames to use but that's it)

So i have some questions.

Is it possible for a succubus to also be a guardian spirit of sorts or something?

And is there any way to make the connection stronger so that we can communicate better?

"S" My unbound succubus has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I don't know how to feel about this.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:42 am This is my first post on this site. I'm new here. But i've had some experiences recently that have caused me to have some questions. And to actively seek out sites like this one.

There is this spirit attached to me, that claims to be a succubus, yet also claims to have watched me most of my life.

She claims to have grown fond of me over the course of my life, and also seems to not want to harm me (Even if she does take some energy from me at times she seems to not want to take 'too much from me' and doesn't take energy constantly. She even refrains from taking energy on days i have a lot to do)

Sometimes she takes a little more than i want, but those times all seem to have been an accident.

Our connection is very touch and go, though. And some days i can communicate well with her while others i can't (this frustrates both of us, i'd like to communicate with her better)

She is also seemingly very interested in me in a romantic sense. (but can't or won't tell me her real name, she's given me some nicknames to use but that's it)

So i have some questions.

Is it possible for a succubus to also be a guardian spirit of sorts or something?

And is there any way to make the connection stronger so that we can communicate better?
Welcome to the CH forum! I want to advise you to exercise caution when interacting with beings and be skeptical of anyone claiming to be someone they're not. This is a major warning sign.

Based on what you described, it seems more likely that you encountered a demonic being rather than a Succubus. Even so, I can assure you that even demonic entities don't drain your energy. I have had experiences with my Demons and my entities don't require this type of energy. If this individual is indeed taking your energy, it is definitely not by accident. This is yet another red flag.

Choosing not to disclose a name is another warning sign, suggesting that she has something to hide. Unless one is immortal, it's understandable to keep one's name private to maintain their privacy. However, for a spirit or entity that has been "watching" over you throughout your life, there should be no issue with sharing a name. There are numerous other indications of concern, but I'll leave it to your judgment.

Yes, it is indeed possible for any spirit or entity, not just a Succubus, to watch over you without actively protecting you, as it is not their specialization. I'm not advocating for binding her, but you can explore CH spells that facilitate spirit communication. Additionally, it would be wise to acquire protection spells to ward off malicious energies while you're at it.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”