Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus/ Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:22 pm
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:42 am This is my first post on this site. I'm new here. But i've had some experiences recently that have caused me to have some questions. And to actively seek out sites like this one.

There is this spirit attached to me, that claims to be a succubus, yet also claims to have watched me most of my life.

She claims to have grown fond of me over the course of my life, and also seems to not want to harm me (Even if she does take some energy from me at times she seems to not want to take 'too much from me' and doesn't take energy constantly. She even refrains from taking energy on days i have a lot to do)

Sometimes she takes a little more than i want, but those times all seem to have been an accident.

Our connection is very touch and go, though. And some days i can communicate well with her while others i can't (this frustrates both of us, i'd like to communicate with her better)

She is also seemingly very interested in me in a romantic sense. (but can't or won't tell me her real name, she's given me some nicknames to use but that's it)

So i have some questions.

Is it possible for a succubus to also be a guardian spirit of sorts or something?

And is there any way to make the connection stronger so that we can communicate better?
Welcome to the CH forum! I want to advise you to exercise caution when interacting with beings and be skeptical of anyone claiming to be someone they're not. This is a major warning sign.

Based on what you described, it seems more likely that you encountered a demonic being rather than a Succubus. Even so, I can assure you that even demonic entities don't drain your energy. I have had experiences with my Demons and my entities don't require this type of energy. If this individual is indeed taking your energy, it is definitely not by accident. This is yet another red flag.

Choosing not to disclose a name is another warning sign, suggesting that she has something to hide. Unless one is immortal, it's understandable to keep one's name private to maintain their privacy. However, for a spirit or entity that has been "watching" over you throughout your life, there should be no issue with sharing a name. There are numerous other indications of concern, but I'll leave it to your judgment.

Yes, it is indeed possible for any spirit or entity, not just a Succubus, to watch over you without actively protecting you, as it is not their specialization. I'm not advocating for binding her, but you can explore CH spells that facilitate spirit communication. Additionally, it would be wise to acquire protection spells to ward off malicious energies while you're at it.

I feel i should clarify a few things.

She's also given energy to me at times. And she seems extremely friendly overall (at least towards me,anyways).

When i said she took too much by accident once or twice I wasn't saying that the act of taking energy itself was accidental, i was saying that she seemed to have taken more than she meant to on those occasions.

Also, last night i had a chat with someone in the mchat thing (While i was waiting for this post to be approved). What they've said and what you said to me seem a bit different. (Which is confusing me a bit here).

They said that true names have power over spirits and that it would be understandable for them not to give me their true name right off the bat. They also said that the fact they gave energy back at times was a good sign.

Why are you saying they aren't a succubus? do succubi not need energy from people?

(I'm sorry if my wording came off a bit harsh or rude sounding. That isn't my intention. I'm just very confused right now and honestly i'm a bit out of my depth in all of this).

also... i may have already grown fond of her. Based on the interactions we have had. She seems very understanding from what i have been able to glean from her.

"S" My unbound succubus has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I don't know how to feel about this.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:37 am I feel i should clarify a few things.

She's also given energy to me at times. And she seems extremely friendly overall (at least towards me,anyways).

When i said she took too much by accident once or twice I wasn't saying that the act of taking energy itself was accidental, i was saying that she seemed to have taken more than she meant to on those occasions.

Also, last night i had a chat with someone in the mchat thing (While i was waiting for this post to be approved). What they've said and what you said to me seem a bit different. (Which is confusing me a bit here).

They said that true names have power over spirits and that it would be understandable for them not to give me their true name right off the bat. They also said that the fact they gave energy back at times was a good sign.

Why are you saying they aren't a succubus? do succubi not need energy from people?

(I'm sorry if my wording came off a bit harsh or rude sounding. That isn't my intention. I'm just very confused right now and honestly i'm a bit out of my depth in all of this).

also... i may have already grown fond of her. Based on the interactions we have had. She seems very understanding from what i have been able to glean from her.
If she has claimed to be watching over your entire life, there is no reason for her not to provide you with a name to associate with her. Trust me, I have encountered ancient and even royal entities who have given me names. As I mentioned earlier, everything she has said and done seems questionable. I believe you may be dealing with a demonic being or some other non-succubus entity. Ubi don't drain your energy.

With benevolent spirits and entities, there are no accidents. Even the entities that feed off of energy sources do not drain my energy. The fact that they occasionally return some of the energy they have drained from you is not a positive sign. It is merely their guilt. Just because she has given you some energy back does not make her good. My Psy Vampires, for example, feed off the energy of everyone they encounter every day, but they have never once drained me. This is not a coincidence, or accident, but a significant distinction.

It appears that you are attempting to rationalize their actions. I use the term "they" because sexual spirits and entities can manifest in the gender you prefer, not necessarily their own gender. Therefore, I suggest you employ protection spells against malicious energies. Share this thread with whoever responded to you earlier, so that they have a complete understanding of the situation, rather than just "oh, she's giving me some energy." If that is the only line they have read from you, they are missing the entire story you are sharing.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:37 am

Would like to point out a few things from my perspective as I personally been in contact with many different types of ubi. Some people on the forums when referring to ubi are typically talking about them in their spiritual form, meaning they are no longer alive and thus no longer need to sustain themselves. Everything needs energy that is alive, just some entities get energies differently than others, same principle applies to ubi, while most of them that are mentioned on the forums are those that either get their energy through other means, or get their energy through sexual activity (indirect energy absorption), there are some types of ubi which do indeed take energy directly as a form to sustain themselves and they aren’t the only entity that does this.

Now most of the time there are contract terms which practitioners put in place for these ubi to make sure they do not feed on their human, tbh these types of ubi are rare and not commonly found in most shops. I have met a few over my time conjuring and most of them time athough they can come from other places they are usually ubi under Goetia, specifically Asmodeus in particular. Not all ubi are from the infernal realms infact most are not, some are more so like closer to chthonic or adjacent realms to them. There are many types of ubi, and they all have their own unique needs. Some ubi are quite strong and skilled in combat, I actually have one which is quite ancient and can pretty much fight toe to toe to anything it comes up against.

I actually have a guardian entity which is half ubi, they have been around since I was little but I only recently learned their name, guardian spirits, entities or deities, yes any of these can be a guardian for someone and they often are behind the scenes and help make sure you are safe, on your path and aid you when you need it, most cases they rarely will give their name out until the right time, they will be the most hesitant. In terms of malicious entities they either beat around the bush, avoid the question, say you know who they are or straight out call themselves someone of divinity, best way to sort it out is do a official open offering of the identical deity, you will feel a different energy and often the malicious entity will be scared away.

The way you describe them sounds a lot like my one succubus and taking too much energy can happen sometimes, they will react right after and try to comfort you and say how sorry they are, they can be quite emotional and get over zealous in the heat of the moment but they care deeply for their human and will often go out of their way to make you feel special.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hey! So as you already know I'm the guy who's been chatting to you.

To clarify my "good sign" statement, this is not to say that the act means she is *good*. Only that it did an act that was beneficial to you. As Tarvos points out, there is an equal opportunity that this could simply be a "corrective" action to avoid confrontation after being identified as the source of an energy drain. In this case I will personally defer to him on his claim that a spirit draining you is almost never an accident especially as he and Satella both seem to have experience working with demons which I do not. I can confirm that my own bound spirits never do unless I specifically offer to do so, and even then it always ends up being "returned" shortly after so it feels like more of a loan than anything else. Remember that unbound spirits are under NO obligation to look out for you or avoid lying to you for their own interests. Now, it could also be that she is sincere in her return of the energy and this was an "over draining" due to miscommunication. I know early on in my spirit interactions even with bound friends there could be mixed messages leading to unintended consequences.

Just to nail it down, whether the draining was intentional on her part or not you do NOT want unintended consequences playing with your own energy. That is a zero sum gambit. Doing this sort of thing with any unbound, let alone an unbound succubus, is dangerous. I strongly suggest seeking protective and cleansing measures before any further interaction with S, even entirely platonic in nature.

narkhen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello, I propose you something in which I am also in the process:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

I understand that if the entity has good intentions, CH will let you know when they complete the order, if not, well......In any case, the advice they've given you to protect yourself is a good idea; it's crucial to have protection in this path; otherwise, you could be like a lollipop in a children's school.

an example of protection for your home:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/50-ft-sh ... ction.html

and for you:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/protecti ... spell.html

Those are some examples, good luck :)

venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

If you need help you can always contact CH directly: support@creepyhollows.com

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

I see different opinions being given here, potentially causing confusion for you @SuccubusGuardian?

Specifically looking at this situation with the fact that you are new to the paranormal, I want to say what Tarvos has told you is solid and trust-worthy advice. Protection and safety are paramount, and you will be doing yourself a great favour by taking his words into consideration.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:03 am I see different opinions being given here, potentially causing confusion for you @SuccubusGuardian?

Specifically looking at this situation with the fact that you are new to the paranormal, I want to say what Tarvos has told you is solid and trust-worthy advice. Protection and safety are paramount, and you will be doing yourself a great favour by taking his words into consideration.
I would add, if the entity/ spirit in question truly has your best interest in mind, they won't mind and would applaud you employing protection.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:54 pm
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:37 am I feel i should clarify a few things.

If she has claimed to be watching over your entire life, there is no reason for her not to provide you with a name to associate with her. Trust me, I have encountered ancient and even royal entities who have given me names. As I mentioned earlier, everything she has said and done seems questionable. I believe you may be dealing with a demonic being or some other non-succubus entity. Ubi don't drain your energy.

With benevolent spirits and entities, there are no accidents. Even the entities that feed off of energy sources do not drain my energy. The fact that they occasionally return some of the energy they have drained from you is not a positive sign. It is merely their guilt. Just because she has given you some energy back does not make her good. My Psy Vampires, for example, feed off the energy of everyone they encounter every day, but they have never once drained me. This is not a coincidence, or accident, but a significant distinction.

It appears that you are attempting to rationalize their actions. I use the term "they" because sexual spirits and entities can manifest in the gender you prefer, not necessarily their own gender. Therefore, I suggest you employ protection spells against malicious energies. Share this thread with whoever responded to you earlier, so that they have a complete understanding of the situation, rather than just "oh, she's giving me some energy." If that is the only line they have read from you, they are missing the entire story you are sharing.
They responded below. I've had more conversations with them.

I do have some more questions for you, though.

Why do you keep implying that succubi aren't demonic beings? (I was under the impression that they are. I have been under that impression long before i started delving into paranormal things)

"S" My unbound succubus has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I don't know how to feel about this.
SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here

Satella wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:51 pm
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:37 am

Would like to point out a few things from my perspective as I personally been in contact with many different types of ubi. Some people on the forums when referring to ubi are typically talking about them in their spiritual form, meaning they are no longer alive and thus no longer need to sustain themselves. Everything needs energy that is alive, just some entities get energies differently than others, same principle applies to ubi, while most of them that are mentioned on the forums are those that either get their energy through other means, or get their energy through sexual activity (indirect energy absorption), there are some types of ubi which do indeed take energy directly as a form to sustain themselves and they aren’t the only entity that does this.

Now most of the time there are contract terms which practitioners put in place for these ubi to make sure they do not feed on their human, tbh these types of ubi are rare and not commonly found in most shops. I have met a few over my time conjuring and most of them time athough they can come from other places they are usually ubi under Goetia, specifically Asmodeus in particular. Not all ubi are from the infernal realms infact most are not, some are more so like closer to chthonic or adjacent realms to them. There are many types of ubi, and they all have their own unique needs. Some ubi are quite strong and skilled in combat, I actually have one which is quite ancient and can pretty much fight toe to toe to anything it comes up against.

I actually have a guardian entity which is half ubi, they have been around since I was little but I only recently learned their name, guardian spirits, entities or deities, yes any of these can be a guardian for someone and they often are behind the scenes and help make sure you are safe, on your path and aid you when you need it, most cases they rarely will give their name out until the right time, they will be the most hesitant. In terms of malicious entities they either beat around the bush, avoid the question, say you know who they are or straight out call themselves someone of divinity, best way to sort it out is do a official open offering of the identical deity, you will feel a different energy and often the malicious entity will be scared away.

The way you describe them sounds a lot like my one succubus and taking too much energy can happen sometimes, they will react right after and try to comfort you and say how sorry they are, they can be quite emotional and get over zealous in the heat of the moment but they care deeply for their human and will often go out of their way to make you feel special.
Your last paragraph resonates so much with my experiences with S when she's taken too much energy. She always seems immediately sorry the few times it has happened.

Also she hasn't really beaten around the bush when it comes to me asking for her true name. She just gave me a nickname to use instead and told me she wasn't comfortable revealing her true name yet.

That being said, i have had a recent experience that concerns me. Not for my own wellbeing, but for the wellbeing of someone else. You see, i work part time in a nursing home. And.... there's this one resident who has been rude to me on multiple occasions.

This resident had a sudden major decline in health recently. a part of me worries that S may have been at least partly responsible. (the timing just seemed very off)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”