Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus/ Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:31 am
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:03 am I see different opinions being given here, potentially causing confusion for you @SuccubusGuardian?

Specifically looking at this situation with the fact that you are new to the paranormal, I want to say what Tarvos has told you is solid and trust-worthy advice. Protection and safety are paramount, and you will be doing yourself a great favour by taking his words into consideration.
I would add, if the entity/ spirit in question truly has your best interest in mind, they won't mind and would applaud you employing protection.
She seems to be fine with me seeking and employing protection.

"S" My unbound succubus has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I don't know how to feel about this.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:03 am I see different opinions being given here, potentially causing confusion for you @SuccubusGuardian?

Specifically looking at this situation with the fact that you are new to the paranormal, I want to say what Tarvos has told you is solid and trust-worthy advice. Protection and safety are paramount, and you will be doing yourself a great favour by taking his words into consideration.
I would add, if the entity/ spirit in question truly has your best interest in mind, they won't mind and would applaud you employing protection.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Per my message in chat, don't just accept S's word that she supports you getting spiritual protection; just do it! The right questions to be asking at this point are what you can do to keep yourself and your area safe. It's possible that what happened to the resident is something that just happens at nursing homes. But whether that's the case or not, you need to be doing the right thing here. Otherwise you'll keep going through your life being confused by whether something is supernatural in origin or not. That's not a good spot to be in.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:10 am They responded below. I've had more conversations with them.

I do have some more questions for you, though.

Why do you keep implying that succubi aren't demonic beings? (I was under the impression that they are. I have been under that impression long before i started delving into paranormal things)
It could be that your perception is simply influenced by religious beliefs. Ubi are not demonic solely because they belong to a sexual race. Just like humans, having a higher sex drive doesn't make someone inherently "bad." It merely indicates a difference in sexual desire. Many Ubi are demonic, but not all of them. Your entity seems to resemble that of a demonic being.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

"Demon" and "demonic" are not being defined here so it is confusing. There are different definitions to these words and one can say not all demons are demonic, when "demonic" is used as another word for "evil." I personally don't like using the word "demonic" to mean evil because it casts a bad light on the demon race.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:18 am
Your last paragraph resonates so much with my experiences with S when she's taken too much energy. She always seems immediately sorry the few times it has happened.

Also she hasn't really beaten around the bush when it comes to me asking for her true name. She just gave me a nickname to use instead and told me she wasn't comfortable revealing her true name yet.

That being said, i have had a recent experience that concerns me. Not for my own wellbeing, but for the wellbeing of someone else. You see, i work part time in a nursing home. And.... there's this one resident who has been rude to me on multiple occasions.

This resident had a sudden major decline in health recently. a part of me worries that S may have been at least partly responsible. (the timing just seemed very off)
Just keep in mind, my post was merely information regarding ubi and my personal experiences. In terms of nicknames, if the entity or spirit gave you a name that means they prefer that when you are reaching out to them, typically when I do conjures I include their preferred nickname or endearing name and their official name.

There is a point to this, they seem to be interested in you but they don’t want to be officially connected at this time, if they did they would have told you their true name. Keep in mind I didn’t say this entity is a ubi, I felt this was up to you to confirm this either on your ownor through help by official means I just wanted to give you a better perspective about ubi from someone with alot of experience with them.

In terms of what happened at the nursing home, unless you are skilled at energy work and have excellent sensory skills, there is no way for you to be certain there was any non normal reason for this patient to decline in health, unfortunately things like this can happen, they are older and everyone has their time. If you are concerned you could ask CH or any other trusted practitioner to review your active unbounds around you and see what they have to say.

As a general note ubi who feed on energy which is not sexual will have a feeding grounds, regardless of the source of where they get the energy from, if they are an unbound they have no reason to really consider your preferences when it comes to how they feed, if they truely care for you they most likely won’t feed off your love ones or yourself without asking, but again I personally have one of these ubi and they are extremely high duality and need an highly experienced keeper to keep track of them, if you are serious about being with them you must improve your skills and be seen equal or respect you enough to listen to your requests. This type of ubi is not for new keepers, but if they really are one, this is a special connection which you will have to work exceptionally hard to get their full respect.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here

venusian_entity wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:25 am "Demon" and "demonic" are not being defined here so it is confusing. There are different definitions to these words and one can say not all demons are demonic, when "demonic" is used as another word for "evil." I personally don't like using the word "demonic" to mean evil because it casts a bad light on the demon race.
Despite me being a former christian (I'm agnostic now). I wasn't using it as another word for evil, either.

I was using it more as a descriptive term for a type of entity/ a racial characteristic.

I am curious as to how tavros was using the term demonic, though. If he was using it to mean evil that would explain why i wasn't on the same page as him, and would clear up a LOT of confusion.

"S" My unbound succubus has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I don't know how to feel about this.
SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here

Satella wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:42 pm
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:18 am
Your last paragraph resonates so much with my experiences with S when she's taken too much energy. She always seems immediately sorry the few times it has happened.

Also she hasn't really beaten around the bush when it comes to me asking for her true name. She just gave me a nickname to use instead and told me she wasn't comfortable revealing her true name yet.

That being said, i have had a recent experience that concerns me. Not for my own wellbeing, but for the wellbeing of someone else. You see, i work part time in a nursing home. And.... there's this one resident who has been rude to me on multiple occasions.

This resident had a sudden major decline in health recently. a part of me worries that S may have been at least partly responsible. (the timing just seemed very off)
Just keep in mind, my post was merely information regarding ubi and my personal experiences. In terms of nicknames, if the entity or spirit gave you a name that means they prefer that when you are reaching out to them, typically when I do conjures I include their preferred nickname or endearing name and their official name.

There is a point to this, they seem to be interested in you but they don’t want to be officially connected at this time, if they did they would have told you their true name. Keep in mind I didn’t say this entity is a ubi, I felt this was up to you to confirm this either on your ownor through help by official means I just wanted to give you a better perspective about ubi from someone with alot of experience with them.

In terms of what happened at the nursing home, unless you are skilled at energy work and have excellent sensory skills, there is no way for you to be certain there was any non normal reason for this patient to decline in health, unfortunately things like this can happen, they are older and everyone has their time. If you are concerned you could ask CH or any other trusted practitioner to review your active unbounds around you and see what they have to say.

As a general note ubi who feed on energy which is not sexual will have a feeding grounds, regardless of the source of where they get the energy from, if they are an unbound they have no reason to really consider your preferences when it comes to how they feed, if they truely care for you they most likely won’t feed off your love ones or yourself without asking, but again I personally have one of these ubi and they are extremely high duality and need an highly experienced keeper to keep track of them, if you are serious about being with them you must improve your skills and be seen equal or respect you enough to listen to your requests. This type of ubi is not for new keepers, but if they really are one, this is a special connection which you will have to work exceptionally hard to get their full respect.
The thing is, she acts like she respects my wishes when i interact with her. Heck,she always asks before feeding off of me and she seems to respect my wishes when it comes to how much i've let her feed off of me. (There's some rules i made about when and how much. )

And i had asked her in the past not to feed off of any of the residents at that nursing home.

I mean, i could see the insults that resident threw at me a couple times having given her motive to 'make an exception' and feed off of that resident. But.... if she did do that, even if she was doing it in anger on my behalf (Anger over the insults)... i don't like it.

That being said, as others have said... i need to work on building up my spiritual protection. I can't afford anything physical right now (Probably gonna be a while before i can save up enough for anything in that regard. tight budget)), but i vaguely remember jdgthar (I think i mispelled that name) mentioning something about Grounding and another thing i can't remember the term for in mchat a while back.

If i remember right, grounding and this other thing are two free things i can do to help build my spiritual protection while i save up.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:49 pm
venusian_entity wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:25 am "Demon" and "demonic" are not being defined here so it is confusing. There are different definitions to these words and one can say not all demons are demonic, when "demonic" is used as another word for "evil." I personally don't like using the word "demonic" to mean evil because it casts a bad light on the demon race.
Despite me being a former christian (I'm agnostic now). I wasn't using it as another word for evil, either.

I was using it more as a descriptive term for a type of entity/ a racial characteristic.

I am curious as to how tavros was using the term demonic, though. If he was using it to mean evil that would explain why i wasn't on the same page as him, and would clear up a LOT of confusion.
I wrote some definitions related to venusian in another thread because it was more relevant there than here. (post857098.html#p857098). However, this thread is specifically about Ubi and nymphos. Therefore, any comments that are not related to the thread's title might be deleted by the moderators. To summarize, a demonic being, or demon, does not necessarily imply that they are evil. I believe that both of you have not had many experiences with demonic beings, so your comments are likely based solely on your emotions and the definitions provided by dictionaries. This is completely understandable.

I concur with Satella's sentiments, and just to clarify, I do indeed keep Demons in my company. All of them are living entities. However, I must emphasize that I do not possess a heavy-handed approach. Rather, I ensure that they do not engage in any inappropriate behavior, as I am constantly engaged with a diverse array of humans in my line of work. These are not merely familiar faces one encounters in nursing homes, they are a broad range of people whom I assist on a regular basis. It is worth noting that my association with my Demons stems from either genuine callings or reliable referrals from my own companions, guaranteeing that their intentions align with my best interests.

In stark contrast, your own demonic entity, for which there is a high probability, remains a mystery in terms of their true nature or race, for we lack sufficient knowledge to discern whether or not they are a succubus. This individual has shown great disrespect by not only disregarding your wishes (not to feed off of any resident) but also by exploiting and punishing one of them. Consider the unimaginable harm they could inflict upon your loved ones and those you deeply care about, should they ever throw such offensive insults. Although it is true that family members sometimes engage in such behavior, it is important to acknowledge the gravity of this situation.

To me, there are numerous sources to draw energy from, but it is inherently problematic that she relies on you for sustenance. However, this is your relationship, not mine, so you should act according to your own judgement. We are merely offering our opinions based on our own experiences. I believe it would be incredibly captivating to witness her reactions and how she would treat you if you were to defy her desires. This would ultimately determine whether she is truly worth keeping or not.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:37 am
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:49 pm

I wrote some definitions related to venusian in another thread because it was more relevant there than here. (post857098.html#p857098). However, this thread is specifically about Ubi and nymphos. Therefore, any comments that are not related to the thread's title might be deleted by the moderators. To summarize, a demonic being, or demon, does not necessarily imply that they are evil. I believe that both of you have not had many experiences with demonic beings, so your comments are likely based solely on your emotions and the definitions provided by dictionaries. This is completely understandable.

I concur with Satella's sentiments, and just to clarify, I do indeed keep Demons in my company. All of them are living entities. However, I must emphasize that I do not possess a heavy-handed approach. Rather, I ensure that they do not engage in any inappropriate behavior, as I am constantly engaged with a diverse array of humans in my line of work. These are not merely familiar faces one encounters in nursing homes, they are a broad range of people whom I assist on a regular basis. It is worth noting that my association with my Demons stems from either genuine callings or reliable referrals from my own companions, guaranteeing that their intentions align with my best interests.

In stark contrast, your own demonic entity, for which there is a high probability, remains a mystery in terms of their true nature or race, for we lack sufficient knowledge to discern whether or not they are a succubus. This individual has shown great disrespect by not only disregarding your wishes (not to feed off of any resident) but also by exploiting and punishing one of them. Consider the unimaginable harm they could inflict upon your loved ones and those you deeply care about, should they ever throw such offensive insults. Although it is true that family members sometimes engage in such behavior, it is important to acknowledge the gravity of this situation.

To me, there are numerous sources to draw energy from, but it is inherently problematic that she relies on you for sustenance. However, this is your relationship, not mine, so you should act according to your own judgement. We are merely offering our opinions based on our own experiences. I believe it would be incredibly captivating to witness her reactions and how she would treat you if you were to defy her desires. This would ultimately determine whether she is truly worth keeping or not.
Just to clarify, I'm not 100% certain that the decline of the resident was her fault. It could have been anything (Like health conditions i was unaware about or something along that lines). But.... there is a chance it was her, and that chance concerns me heavily.

Regardless of whether i stay in this weird relationship i have with her, I need to take precautions for my safety and the safety of those around me.

Also. She's reacted fine when i declined letting her feed off my energy before. Sometimes she seems slightly annoyed but also understanding, while other times she just seems understanding.

When i was sick irl she seemed concerned for my well being and was understanding that i wouldn't let her take any energy while i was sick. Although she did seem to get slightly annoyed when the illness lasted longer than a week.

That being said, she's professed other sorts of desires, of which i don't know how she'd react were i to fully deny them. But before i put her to any sort of test revolving around those.. i'd need to better protect myself.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”