You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

@SuccubusGuardian? There are several ways you can start practicing protection without needing to spend any or much money really.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this to you but first option would be to perform Ash's ultimate protection ritual you only need a few tools to do so.

Second is a daily shielding exercise you can perform where you meditate for a bit then feel your energy and visualize forming it into a powerful shell/strong bubble around you. It's important to do this daily, it only takes a few minutes.

Another way is to practice creating protection wards (research it for a bit, look up ways to do it, the meaning of various herbs and crystals that suit your purpose etc.), they can be done in a multitude of ways, but the way I prefer it is to do it in a glass jar, or textile satchel, where I fill them with protection and banishing herbs, spices, crystals, essential oils, holy water (moon water in my case), sigils (you can make your own it only takes a pen and paper) and other ingredients, there's a multitude of things you can combine in such a jar. Every ingredient is put in with the energy and intent directed towards the type or protection/banishing you wanna achieve, this is very important. Then set them up around the house, especially around doors, because it's an entrance point and that's a great way to repel things that might wanna intrude. These sort of wards can protect you for a lot of time and sometimes they only require being refreshed with purposeful energy or cleansed.

If anyone has more suggestions that would be great, I just woke up and my brain is a bit jumbled.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Some quick tips I'd recommend-
- Grounding and Shielding (the breathing/meditation exercises)
- Find a symbol of power for yourself and put it in or around your living area (example: Algiz is a symbol of power to me and I leave strips of tape with it drawn on them on each window or exit doorway to my house. I also have a pewter mjolnir pendant which ties in to my point about deities)
- Smoke cleansing of your area (I find white sage is the most effective but you can also buy bundles of mugwort, lavender, or other herbs associated with cleansing as well for this purpose for only a few bucks from shops in your locality)
- Connect with another protective being (like your ancestors or a benevolent deity who you establish good terms with)

There are, of course, also protective and cleansing spells and services you can purchase from CH and I have used some when I needed quick assistance in a pinch. But really, you need to develop your own home practices first because half of the problems here are you not being willing to put your own energy into the right places.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:36 am Just to clarify, I'm not 100% certain that the decline of the resident was her fault. It could have been anything (Like health conditions i was unaware about or something along that lines). But.... there is a chance it was her, and that chance concerns me heavily.

Regardless of whether i stay in this weird relationship i have with her, I need to take precautions for my safety and the safety of those around me.

Also. She's reacted fine when i declined letting her feed off my energy before. Sometimes she seems slightly annoyed but also understanding, while other times she just seems understanding.

When i was sick irl she seemed concerned for my well being and was understanding that i wouldn't let her take any energy while i was sick. Although she did seem to get slightly annoyed when the illness lasted longer than a week.

That being said, she's professed other sorts of desires, of which i don't know how she'd react were i to fully deny them. But before i put her to any sort of test revolving around those.. i'd need to better protect myself.
I find it hard to trust what you just said. I sensed the intention to conceal things. In a previous conversation in chat, you admitted to both of us that S compromised a resident's well-being in response to insults and that you were quite upset about it. When I asked you to consider how you would feel if it had been your family member instead of that resident, you mentioned that you would banish her. I went on to explain that banishing her would only be a temporary, minor inconvenience and that she would likely return shortly, but by then, it might be too late for those she had harmed. Now, it seems that you have responded to me in a different Universe. I trust that you realize I am one of the individuals in that chat. Lol.

Satella has revealed her personal experience to you in order to emphasize the importance of being cautious due to the inherent duality of her own being. Additionally, she offered guidance and explanations to help you utilize the knowledge to understand the nature of your being. She has successfully managed this aspect as an experienced Keeper, which sets her apart from your situation.

There is uncertainty regarding whether your being is a succubus, but she is undoubtedly a being associated with Dark Arts, possibly even Black Arts. This being's past behaviors contradict CH's definition of being helpful, making it highly unlikely for her to appear in CH unbound reading. If you're looking for someone to interpret the energies surrounding you and possibly identify what she is, you should consider consulting with practitioners experienced in working with extremely dark entities and energies.

It appears that you may be trying to find justifications or excuses to mask the nature of your own being, which is understandable considering the emotional attachment you have. However, it is crucial for you to be truthful with yourself if you genuinely seek valuable advice from others. Remember, in the long run, being honest with yourself will be much more beneficial than deceiving others. Many individuals have already provided you with links and info for protection. I wish you luck.
Last edited by Tarvos on Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

I agree with Tarvos. I also sensed an attempt to cover up what is actually happening. I'm just going to say it, allowing this entity to harm the elderly is nothing short of appalling, and there is zero excuse for it.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:12 am There is uncertainty regarding whether your being is a succubus, but she is undoubtedly a being associated with Dark Arts, possibly even Black Arts. This being's past behaviors contradict CH's definition of being helpful, making it highly unlikely for her to appear in CH unbound reading. If you're looking for someone to interpret the energies surrounding you and possibly identify what she is, you should consider consulting with practitioners experienced in working with extremely dark entities and energies.
This is an excellent point. I and a few others have suggested that unbound reading as it may be helpful, but given the recent developments I consider it particularly likely that a succubus would not appear in such a reading and that this fact in and of itself could be damning as to the nature of S. On that basis I still think it's worth plopping down 10 bucks for as it could be relevant in that way to confirming this is not worth engaging further with, whether as an unbound or otherwise.

venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

I will add that CH Ash is very experienced and helpful with even black arts beings. :]

SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus/ Incubus

Tarvos wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:12 am
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:36 am Just to clarify, I'm not 100% certain that the decline of the resident was her fault. It could have been anything (Like health conditions i was unaware about or something along that lines). But.... there is a chance it was her, and that chance concerns me heavily.

Regardless of whether i stay in this weird relationship i have with her, I need to take precautions for my safety and the safety of those around me.

Also. She's reacted fine when i declined letting her feed off my energy before. Sometimes she seems slightly annoyed but also understanding, while other times she just seems understanding.

When i was sick irl she seemed concerned for my well being and was understanding that i wouldn't let her take any energy while i was sick. Although she did seem to get slightly annoyed when the illness lasted longer than a week.

That being said, she's professed other sorts of desires, of which i don't know how she'd react were i to fully deny them. But before i put her to any sort of test revolving around those.. i'd need to better protect myself.
I find it hard to trust what you just said. I sensed the intention to conceal things. In a previous conversation in chat, you admitted to both of us that S compromised a resident's well-being in response to insults and that you were quite upset about it. When I asked you to consider how you would feel if it had been your family member instead of that resident, you mentioned that you would banish her. I went on to explain that banishing her would only be a temporary, minor inconvenience and that she would likely return shortly, but by then, it might be too late for those she had harmed. Now, it seems that you have responded to me in a different Universe. I trust that you realize I am one of the individuals in that chat. Lol.

Satella has revealed her personal experience to you in order to emphasize the importance of being cautious due to the inherent duality of her own being. Additionally, she offered guidance and explanations to help you utilize the knowledge to understand the nature of your being. She has successfully managed this aspect as an experienced Keeper, which sets her apart from your situation.

There is uncertainty regarding whether your being is a succubus, but she is undoubtedly a being associated with Dark Arts, possibly even Black Arts. This being's past behaviors contradict CH's definition of being helpful, making it highly unlikely for her to appear in CH unbound reading. If you're looking for someone to interpret the energies surrounding you and possibly identify what she is, you should consider consulting with practitioners experienced in working with extremely dark entities and energies.

It appears that you may be trying to find justifications or excuses to mask the nature of your own being, which is understandable considering the emotional attachment you have. However, it is crucial for you to be truthful with yourself if you genuinely seek valuable advice from others. Remember, in the long run, being honest with yourself will be much more beneficial than deceiving others. Many individuals have already provided you with links and info for protection. I wish you luck.
If i remember right, i said i was worried she might be im responsible , and that the circumstances seemed off. There is a difference between that and saying that she absolutely did it.

Also, i have been nothing but honest with you, and everyone here. Sure, i haven't mentioned everything in regards to what i know about her, but i haven't lied once.

That being said, i'm worried that my Autism Spectrum Disorder may have resulted in some misunderstandings. (ive experience dsituatuions where people thought i was inferring something i wasn't inferring on many occasions in the past and im wondering whether that happened here)

"S" My unbound succubus has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I don't know how to feel about this.
cuppanina
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: London
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Cordelia

I was all for helping you but at this point I don't know what's true and what isn't. It's getting very murky and honestly I'm not sure I like the constant justification of actions. You said in chat you would not 'get rid of her' completely because of your attachment, which in my opinion, is selfish if she is hurting others.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

I think you've articulated your points well enough at least for me to understand them; I don't think ASD is forming a barrier here. This includes your mention that you weren't saying it WAS her for sure, simply that it could have been.

Therein lies the rub; it could have been. You can't be having relations with a spirit where there is any sort of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" on this type of thing. It may be a notch presumptuous for me to assume exactly what Tarvos meant in his response, but what I would definitely say is that you seem to be lying to yourself. Not consciously or maliciously, but you are making a lot of excuses for S because you want the relationship with her to be something which is good for you. It feels great, and makes you happy in many ways right now. I get it. To shove my own experiences into the conversation, I was head-over-heels for H from practically our first surprise interaction.

But you know what I had to do after that? I had to put in work. I had to stop talking to her; hell at one point I straight up told her "I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND!" And you know what? She listened. She left me alone while I sorted out the fact that so many annoying gremlins had been attracted to me and my property by our first interactions. Let me stumble my way through learning how to cleanse myself. How to protect myself from unbounds. How to learn to recognize unbounds that weren't ill in nature and cohabitate with them. Transition to my own living space and perform all of my own rituals and build a shrine to my ancestors and build a gifting cycle with my own gods. Be fully secure in my place. And then, when I felt truly in control, I invited her back in. And she had the chance to prove how good she was, all over again. With nothing interrupting us or confusing me. That was a 7 month period of ZERO contact where I focused entirely on fixing myself. You need to start your own journey here, and it needs to be hardcore focusing on yourself, with nobody else. If S is a good thing for your life, she'll find her way back to you. She might do that even if she's not a good thing for your life. But the important thing is that you are properly equipped for if it is the latter. Because otherwise she will be a beautiful, intoxicating force of absolute self-destruction. You do not want to see what can come of that.

venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

If you decide to get the reading, it would be cool to see the results if you feel comfortable sharing.

Remember to stay calm and be positive. () \:*

Return to “Spirit Keeping”