Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:02 pm If i remember right, i said i was worried she might be im responsible , and that the circumstances seemed off. There is a difference between that and saying that she absolutely did it.

Also, i have been nothing but honest with you, and everyone here. Sure, i haven't mentioned everything in regards to what i know about her, but i haven't lied once.

That being said, i'm worried that my Autism Spectrum Disorder may have resulted in some misunderstandings. (ive experience dsituatuions where people thought i was inferring something i wasn't inferring on many occasions in the past and im wondering whether that happened here)
I believe there were multiple witnesses to your public conversation in chat. While you may have chosen to showcase the cherry flavor, you were not being truthful with yourself, as that was the essence of my point. This matter is unrelated to your autism. However, since it concerns your personal relationship, there is no need for further explanation to me or anyone else. I believe that everyone has already expressed what was necessary and provided you with the information to handle the situation. The choice of action is now entirely yours.

There is no doubt that her past actions have not been helpful, which is why she will not show up in the CH unbound reading. I can guarantee you that Ash does not bind BA beings, assuming she is one. I'm not saying she is, but there is a possibility. Therefore, whether it is a reading or binding, you would still need to find a different practitioner. Don't be irritated with me for speaking the truth. It's evident that we all genuinely care about your well-being and safety, which is why we have taken the time and effort to share our experiences with similar entities like S.

In the world of the paranormal, energy is omnipresent, and certain individuals possess the ability to know your intentions through the residual energy left behind in your words, just FYI. However, jdhthegr8 has already eloquently summarized my viewpoint. Hence, I have nothing further to add. I concur that if you choose to conduct the reading, it would be fascinating to discover the true nature of her being, whether she is a succubus or not. Cheers.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Has anybody suggested yet that @SuccubusGuardian? may be communicating with nothing at all, or maybe even an aspect of themself/their subconscious?

I hate to say it when you're so in deep to the idea that there is a presence, but this can easily be the case. You sound inexperienced and I have no clue how you're having these conversations with this alleged succubus or how you're confirming communications. Even the experienced for that matter can have bouts where they are getting things all wrong, depending on the evolution of their practice.
Have you yet disclosed what methods you use to get this information? When is the first time this being seemed to have communicated with you and how? I may be missing something but I did my best to look over all posts on the subject and I'm not seeing why we accept there is a presence there at all, and that whatever phenomena isn't internal/imagination.

I know that makes people angry to suggest as we are on a spiritual forum, but to maintain the integrity of the realm of spirit-keeping and spirituality we need to inject heavier skepticism every once in a while. I see people discussing whether it is a succubus or different being altogether, over here I am thinking it could easily all be a product of the mind. The mind is a scary thing, capable of more than you can imagine. You need to have solid ways of verifying the experiences and feedback you get, especially if it is a troublesome experience. I have seen a few in this community very clearly be dominated by delusion, who may've had undiagnosed mental illness or even just a time in their lives where they weren't as considerate about the potentials of how they were being affected.

There is no shame in admitting you don't know what is happening to you. I would need to know how you're gathering this info on the succubus/presence and how you've tested and verified your methods.

Again, forgive me if it was addressed.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That is a good point which I don't think has been brought up yet, Vipera. Not to discredit anyone else's experiences which may be to the contrary but he has described getting certain explicit telepathic messages from S as an unbound particularly in chat. As in, full sentences. I am fully open to being contradicted by anyone else here, but I'll just say my understanding is that this sort of experience, for a person who has just been freshly exposed to spiritual interaction is rare at best. My own initial encounters convinced me most strongly because I experienced manifestations in the world around me rather than by thought which would have a strong degree of plausible deniability. Even in those who are fully neurotypical the fact remains that the human brain is a constantly-firing organ which can produce scattered, and sometimes irrelevant thoughts from one second to the next. It is for me a conscious effort to filter out the byproducts of my mind from spiritual messages. Part of that difficulty I do attribute to my own wiring, but I digress.

Reflecting on your insight, my personal opinion still remains that "S", or at least a being which he has identified as S, is probably real. But it's worth considering the possibility that many internal thoughts may be projected into their purported communication at least as far as telepathically exchanged sentences are concerned. This is a skill which for the majority of people takes some time to hone even with bound spirits who are directly connected to your energies. I am of course speaking in generalizations here, and there are no doubt certain exceptions. But I do not believe this particular user is such a case.

cuppanina
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: London
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Cordelia

As a fellow autistic person, I don't feel autism is the communication issue here.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@SuccubusGuardian? - Vipera's point is well worth considering and well meant.

Just to explain why that can make sense...and I hope this is useful information...

There was a mid-20th century hermeticist, after his death very well known in modern occult circles, influential and respected, called Franz Bardon. In his first book Initiation Into Hermetics he explained that our mental energy can have genuine paranormal effects.

He separated these into 2 types: larvae & schema.

Larvae are like what happens to our mental energy when it gets distorted by worry or anxiety etc. This is a kind of thought form we create each time we return to that impulse of worry/anxiety. Each time it gets an extra hit of our mental energy it gets stronger, like a leech that swells as it sucks blood. But it's us doing it.

Schema can be formed, for example, if a person sees someone who looks to them like a black magician then they worry that person is attacking them with magic.

Both can generate real paranormal effects. It's as if we're almost cursing ourselves with our own mental energy. They're not our imagination, which is why someone experiencing them may find it hard to believe it's not a spirit or external magical attack happening to them.

He taught a method of thought control aka 'no mind', which deflates the larvae, stops the schema cycle, and allows our mental energy to return to our mental body as normal.

Here's a curious thing: sensitive people are said by him to be most at risk, including magicians or spiritual practitioners even if they know all about it.

This next bit is important: I have absolutely no way of knowing what's actually going on in your situation. I'm not going to attempt to make a judgement. I wish you the best of luck.

It might be worth remembering that, if a person reaches the point where very good protection is in place, or experts have done a lot of work to remove a problematic being or influence and the same experiences keep happening, there's a good chance the mind is a significant factor.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus/ Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:30 pm
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:02 pm If i remember right, i said i was worried she might be im responsible , and that the circumstances seemed off. There is a difference between that and saying that she absolutely did it.

Also, i have been nothing but honest with you, and everyone here. Sure, i haven't mentioned everything in regards to what i know about her, but i haven't lied once.

That being said, i'm worried that my Autism Spectrum Disorder may have resulted in some misunderstandings. (ive experience dsituatuions where people thought i was inferring something i wasn't inferring on many occasions in the past and im wondering whether that happened here)
I believe there were multiple witnesses to your public conversation in chat. While you may have chosen to showcase the cherry flavor, you were not being truthful with yourself, as that was the essence of my point. This matter is unrelated to your autism. However, since it concerns your personal relationship, there is no need for further explanation to me or anyone else. I believe that everyone has already expressed what was necessary and provided you with the information to handle the situation. The choice of action is now entirely yours.

There is no doubt that her past actions have not been helpful, which is why she will not show up in the CH unbound reading. I can guarantee you that Ash does not bind BA beings, assuming she is one. I'm not saying she is, but there is a possibility. Therefore, whether it is a reading or binding, you would still need to find a different practitioner. Don't be irritated with me for speaking the truth. It's evident that we all genuinely care about your well-being and safety, which is why we have taken the time and effort to share our experiences with similar entities like S.

In the world of the paranormal, energy is omnipresent, and certain individuals possess the ability to know your intentions through the residual energy left behind in your words, just FYI. However, jdhthegr8 has already eloquently summarized my viewpoint. Hence, I have nothing further to add. I concur that if you choose to conduct the reading, it would be fascinating to discover the true nature of her being, whether she is a succubus or not. Cheers.
Yes there were multiple witnesses. But I haven't lied at all. That being said. S just admitted to me today that she in fact did drain energy from that resident after they insulted me. But gave that energy back after she realized that I was NOT okay with it. (The resident recovered recently so what she is saying tracks)

So its no longer speculation.

I'm going to try to make a thread summarizing my experiences with her (both things that have happened before and since I last posted here) Since the discussion in this thread has gone on to the point where I no longer want to clog this thread up.

"S" My unbound succubus has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I don't know how to feel about this.
SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here

jdhthegr8 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:48 am That is a good point which I don't think has been brought up yet, Vipera. Not to discredit anyone else's experiences which may be to the contrary but he has described getting certain explicit telepathic messages from S as an unbound particularly in chat. As in, full sentences. I am fully open to being contradicted by anyone else here, but I'll just say my understanding is that this sort of experience, for a person who has just been freshly exposed to spiritual interaction is rare at best. My own initial encounters convinced me most strongly because I experienced manifestations in the world around me rather than by thought which would have a strong degree of plausible deniability. Even in those who are fully neurotypical the fact remains that the human brain is a constantly-firing organ which can produce scattered, and sometimes irrelevant thoughts from one second to the next. It is for me a conscious effort to filter out the byproducts of my mind from spiritual messages. Part of that difficulty I do attribute to my own wiring, but I digress.

Reflecting on your insight, my personal opinion still remains that "S", or at least a being which he has identified as S, is probably real. But it's worth considering the possibility that many internal thoughts may be projected into their purported communication at least as far as telepathically exchanged sentences are concerned. This is a skill which for the majority of people takes some time to hone even with bound spirits who are directly connected to your energies. I am of course speaking in generalizations here, and there are no doubt certain exceptions. But I do not believe this particular user is such a case.
I've actually caught myself projecting thoughts before. So yeah... You have a point.

"S" My unbound succubus has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I don't know how to feel about this.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Tarvos wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:12 am
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:36 am Just to clarify, I'm not 100% certain that the decline of the resident was her fault. It could have been anything
I find it hard to trust what you just said. I sensed the intention to conceal things. In a previous conversation in chat, you admitted to both of us that S compromised a resident's well-being in response to insults and that you were quite upset about it. When I asked you to consider how you would feel if it had been your family member instead of that resident, you mentioned that you would banish her. I went on to explain that banishing her would only be a temporary, minor inconvenience and that she would likely return shortly, but by then, it might be too late for those she had harmed. Now, it seems that you have responded to me in a different Universe. I trust that you realize I am one of the individuals in that chat. Lol.
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:12 pm Yes there were multiple witnesses. But I haven't lied at all. That being said. S just admitted to me today that she in fact did drain energy from that resident after they insulted me. But gave that energy back after she realized that I was NOT okay with it. (The resident recovered recently so what she is saying tracks)

I'm going to try to make a thread summarizing my experiences with her (both things that have happened before and since I last posted here) Since the discussion in this thread has gone on to the point where I no longer want to clog this thread up.
What makes you think it was mere speculation?

You were the one who openly admitted in the live chat that S pushed someone to the brink of illness simply because they hurled insults at you. The sheer anger you expressed upon discovering this was truly astonishing. This incident, as you rightly recall, transpired weeks ago. However, in a subsequent response to me, you denied ever making such a remark, leaving many of us perplexed. There were numerous witnesses who observed your statement in the chat, causing confusion among those who have interacted with you regarding S. It appears as though you continuously alter your approach towards her, and on occasion, even modify your own narrative.

What I find intriguing is that I compared the resident to a family member and asked what you would do to her if the one being hurt was related to you. You mentioned that you would banish S. But then, suddenly, you publicly displayed annoyance towards me, as if someone had influenced your opinion of me. This occurred way before I even had a chance to make many of my latest replies.

Maybe you've never lied to us. But have you ever considered that you conveniently overlook many of the negative things you say about S? And honestly, considering the way things are unfolding, it's possible that she influenced some of the information you shared with us.

I strongly believe that you are in great danger, although I understand that it may be difficult for you to acknowledge due to your emotional attachment. It is evident that you pose a threat to those around you, particularly if you are oblivious to the harm that S has caused them. In my opinion, S is a Black Arts being. I assume that the entire concept did not emerge solely from your subconscious.

Rather than creating a new thread solely to summarize your situation, which will undoubtedly be influenced by S, I suggest considering the implications of the valuable suggestions you have already received here. Taking action is crucial, and merely starting a new thread will not bring about any positive change unless you are willing to implement some of these suggestions and seek further guidance on how to effectively confront and deal with S.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:46 am
Tarvos wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:12 am
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:36 am Just to clarify, I'm not 100% certain that the decline of the resident was her fault. It could have been anything
I find it hard to trust what you just said. I sensed the intention to conceal things. In a previous conversation in chat, you admitted to both of us that S compromised a resident's well-being in response to insults and that you were quite upset about it. When I asked you to consider how you would feel if it had been your family member instead of that resident, you mentioned that you would banish her. I went on to explain that banishing her would only be a temporary, minor inconvenience and that she would likely return shortly, but by then, it might be too late for those she had harmed. Now, it seems that you have responded to me in a different Universe. I trust that you realize I am one of the individuals in that chat. Lol.
SuccubusGuardian? wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:12 pm Yes there were multiple witnesses. But I haven't lied at all. That being said. S just admitted to me today that she in fact did drain energy from that resident after they insulted me. But gave that energy back after she realized that I was NOT okay with it. (The resident recovered recently so what she is saying tracks)

What makes you think it was mere speculation?

You were the one who openly admitted in the live chat that S pushed someone to the brink of illness simply because they hurled insults at you. The sheer anger you expressed upon discovering this was truly astonishing. This incident, as you rightly recall, transpired weeks ago. However, in a subsequent response to me, you denied ever making such a remark, leaving many of us perplexed. There were numerous witnesses who observed your statement in the chat, causing confusion among those who have interacted with you regarding S. It appears as though you continuously alter your approach towards her, and on occasion, even modify your own narrative.

What I find intriguing is that I compared the resident to a family member and asked what you would do to her if the one being hurt was related to you. You mentioned that you would banish S. But then, suddenly, you publicly displayed annoyance towards me, as if someone had influenced your opinion of me. This occurred way before I even had a chance to make many of my latest replies.

Maybe you've never lied to us. But have you ever considered that you conveniently overlook many of the negative things you say about S? And honestly, considering the way things are unfolding, it's possible that she influenced some of the information you shared with us.

I strongly believe that you are in great danger, although I understand that it may be difficult for you to acknowledge due to your emotional attachment. It is evident that you pose a threat to those around you, particularly if you are oblivious to the harm that S has caused them. In my opinion, S is a Black Arts being. I assume that the entire concept did not emerge solely from your subconscious.

Rather than creating a new thread solely to summarize your situation, which will undoubtedly be influenced by S, I suggest considering the implications of the valuable suggestions you have already received here. Taking action is crucial, and merely starting a new thread will not bring about any positive change unless you are willing to implement some of these suggestions and seek further guidance on how to effectively confront and deal with S.
Look at the wording of the first post you quoted. It said I wasn't 100% certain that it was her. And I don't recall openly admitting it in live chat. I recall using 'might' and 'may have' and never saying that it was 100% her. Just that I suspected she might have done it.

The reason I was so annoyed with you was because of what I was beginning to feel were reading comprehension issues related to that whole thing. And frustration with the false accusations of lying (and now 'modifying the narrative' is added to that list of false accusations. )

That being said. Now that I know it was her, it's pointless to continue to debate who said what.

She has promised not to do anything like that again.

I also do not believe she is a black arts being. But... she is definitely Dark Arts.

On another note I can't see the live chat anymore. Haven't been for a while and I don't know why.

I'm going to go work on making that thread now.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow ... I can't find the exact words to express myself fully, but I love your determination and fire which is right on target to shine as an established keeper yourself @jdhthegr8 .
jdhthegr8 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:13 am I think you've articulated your points well enough at least for me to understand them; I don't think ASD is forming a barrier here. This includes your mention that you weren't saying it WAS her for sure, simply that it could have been.

Therein lies the rub; it could have been. You can't be having relations with a spirit where there is any sort of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" on this type of thing. It may be a notch presumptuous for me to assume exactly what Tarvos meant in his response, but what I would definitely say is that you seem to be lying to yourself. Not consciously or maliciously, but you are making a lot of excuses for S because you want the relationship with her to be something which is good for you. It feels great, and makes you happy in many ways right now. I get it. To shove my own experiences into the conversation, I was head-over-heels for H from practically our first surprise interaction.

But you know what I had to do after that? I had to put in work. I had to stop talking to her; hell at one point I straight up told her "I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND!" And you know what? She listened. She left me alone while I sorted out the fact that so many annoying gremlins had been attracted to me and my property by our first interactions. Let me stumble my way through learning how to cleanse myself. How to protect myself from unbounds. How to learn to recognize unbounds that weren't ill in nature and cohabitate with them. Transition to my own living space and perform all of my own rituals and build a shrine to my ancestors and build a gifting cycle with my own gods. Be fully secure in my place. And then, when I felt truly in control, I invited her back in. And she had the chance to prove how good she was, all over again. With nothing interrupting us or confusing me. That was a 7 month period of ZERO contact where I focused entirely on fixing myself. You need to start your own journey here, and it needs to be hardcore focusing on yourself, with nobody else. If S is a good thing for your life, she'll find her way back to you. She might do that even if she's not a good thing for your life. But the important thing is that you are properly equipped for if it is the latter. Because otherwise she will be a beautiful, intoxicating force of absolute self-destruction. You do not want to see what can come of that.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”