neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:08 pm Wow ... I can't find the exact words to express myself fully, but I love your determination and fire which is right on target to shine as an established keeper yourself @jdhthegr8 .
I make it sound a lot more graceful than it played out! Haha. But everything went as it was meant to for getting me on the right track with H. If I have any regrets about my time, it was in neglecting my first bound spirit, my nympho B for multiple months; first with the excuse that I was living in a different address than the unbridged vessel had ended up in, but then out of my unresolved baggage around the idea of being a spirit keeper at all. It took getting over my fears of engaging with a white arts nympho who was lovingly patient in all the ways I needed to know I was then in a good place to get my second binding of H herself after we reconnected. I spoil my "queen H" plenty but B is truly beloved to me for that. Matter of fact I think I'll light a candle and incense with a shot of Fireball for her now...

With respect to everyone's path being their own, I'm of the personal mind that of the people who decide to become spirit keepers it is generally best to go with something other than a succubus for a first binding. There's a lot of baggage to unpack around them that even those who are sure they want to engage with them should consider. Or to put it more bluntly, 99 percent of people wanting to start with a succubus should practice with a Nympho first. Just my two cents there. I only got my first actual succubus after being used to spirit keeping for multiple years, and I still consider that to be a milestone of its own for my comfort in the practice.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Admire your wisdom and your own hand on genuine experiences you did went through with yours. I find it a rare character to have and it's commandable especially when someone is man enough to start out with a succubus that turns his life around 😂.

I haven't got any sex types of spirits in my keep 😊. But so far reading about how many get one, and so many times have issues. You are one who is victoriously overcome with your own strengths and now reaping it's benefits with much wisdom. That is rarely seen. I wish I would read about more successful stories like yours. That is why I comment. Thanks for sharing. You made my day. 👍
jdhthegr8 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:04 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:08 pm Wow ... I can't find the exact words to express myself fully, but I love your determination and fire which is right on target to shine as an established keeper yourself @jdhthegr8 .
I make it sound a lot more graceful than it played out! Haha. But everything went as it was meant to for getting me on the right track with H. If I have any regrets about my time, it was in neglecting my first bound spirit, my nympho B for multiple months; first with the excuse that I was living in a different address than the unbridged vessel had ended up in, but then out of my unresolved baggage around the idea of being a spirit keeper at all. It took getting over my fears of engaging with a white arts nympho who was lovingly patient in all the ways I needed to know I was then in a good place to get my second binding of H herself after we reconnected. I spoil my "queen H" plenty but B is truly beloved to me for that. Matter of fact I think I'll light a candle and incense with a shot of Fireball for her now...

With respect to everyone's path being their own, I'm of the personal mind that of the people who decide to become spirit keepers it is generally best to go with something other than a succubus for a first binding. There's a lot of baggage to unpack around them that even those who are sure they want to engage with them should consider. Or to put it more bluntly, 99 percent of people wanting to start with a succubus should practice with a Nympho first. Just my two cents there. I only got my first actual succubus after being used to spirit keeping for multiple years, and I still consider that to be a milestone of its own for my comfort in the practice.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”