active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have never had a tattoo in my life as I am VERY picky about what I want to put on my body. I do want to do it sometime though. This thread is a small dedication to dragons and art... just putting the intention out there that I want a dragon tattoo. So if anyone finds links showing examples of different pictures of dragon tattoo's or even their own drawings.. please post links =) I'm just looking at different designs so I can get an idea to create my own design. Here's one link I found. I like both Western and Asian dragons, but I've always dreamed of the winged dragons.

I am getting a western dragon though with some asian ones mixed in. Similar to the stories of the western dragon and the princess.. I think I'll make it a sexy Vampire princess =)

http://www.zimbio.com/Tattoos/articles/ ... gon+Tattoo

http://www.tattoo22.com/dr.html

http://www.draconian.com/artwork/tattoos/tattoos.htm

http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/dragon-tattoos.html

Go Big or Go Home.
Paz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I don't have any direct links to specific artists but I've found that looking at pictures from DeviantArt always produces images that you can fall in love with. If you find one, I'd also suggest e-mailing the artist to ask if it i okay to use, to be polite and such.

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yeah I don't plan on using anyone elses designs. Just looking for design ideas... to which I'll collect a number of pictures.. take it to an artist that draws like I like and give him an idea of what I want.. he'll do the art and then I'll find a tattoo artist.. or the tattoo artist will be that artist.

Go Big or Go Home.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

There are a few members that have tattoos and love body mods here, as I do. From my tattoo experience, if you show him/her a picture, they will make you an image based around the specific image with your customizations. Find an internet picture, and add whatever you think a personal touch would be. ::bop::

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I found a Anubis drawing on one of those sites (not deviant, but another..cannot recall the name).
took it to my tattooist, and she did it. :thumbup:
and true, i did ask permission to use their drawing, they were more than pleased by it.
Would love to see yours when it is done :D

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
LadyRedstone
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: no favorite
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: My dedicated name is; Meadow Yuzu
Zodiac:

A tattoo is a very personal thing and when you get one you do want to make sure you are happy with it.
I agree that if you find an tattooist then check them out thoroughly, not only their artistic abilities but also their licensing and aseptic techniques. Cleanliness, sterility of needles etc. (sorry working in the medical field does that to you LOL)
A good tattooist will be able to draw you up something according to your stated ideas and then will be willing to revise it until you are happy with it before getting it done.
I have seen some really incredible tattoos online and have also seen some really horrible ones.
Two of mine I drew up myself and they are very specific. He did them just as I had drawn them. The others I just told him what I wanted and he worked it out. One of which is a phoenix on my right arm. Currently he is working on a dragon for my lower leg which I will be getting in June. I haven't seen the drawing yet but...
Good luck and we'd love to see what you come up with when it's done ::wave::

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Here's a recent pic of one of my dragons. It was my very first tattoo, I got it about 13 years ago. This dragon loves oceans, and he swims and flies.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Dragons”