This is an Open Forum, what is an Open Forum?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Thank you, Magnolia for posting this and helping us. we are all on the same journey of learning and sometimes it causes head butting.

As you said in one of your posts earlier, everyone, including spouses disagree, but when you agree to disagree and leave it alone for a while, it will work itself out.

I have learned that through a 25 year marriage, and it is just as true today as it was when we first met, 28 years ago.

Many happy blessings to all of you.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump::

I think some members need to be reminded of this. We walk the fine line of objectivity here for educational sake. No one is required to post & respond to all threads. If you think a thread is offensive, or in poor taste, please notify us immediately. We do NOT ban members because they disagree with you. Ash & I pay for this site to be run, and operate this forum free of charge, so if we aren't pushing one ideology here then no one else has that right.

If someone threatens, harasses, or insults you beyond reasonable argument, it is in your FAR better interest to write to us and report the member if they are in violation of board rules for inciting drama. If you respond & do exactly what they did to you, then there is no recourse, and you both would be subject to any action necessary.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

::bump::

Reminder of how this forum functions!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

An open forum means we discuss the educational, the entertaining, the traditional, the outrageous, & everything in between. It's an open discussion because we want to discuss what collectors & Keepers are out there are thinking & doing, and have the ability for all to contribute to answering what questions they have. It is far more important to know what people are thinking & what questions weigh on their minds, than to say "no, no, no" when someone wants to talk about something controversial. This way everyone has fair opportunity to respond, and for all those who are just lurkers wanting to learn, they have the opportunity to hear multiple sides and for some it may be something they were already thinking and wanted an answer to but were afraid to ask. A knowledge-seeker wants to know, and knowledge is power.

It's open because it's for everyone who has something to say to be able to say it (as long as it is respectful) and have a valid response. It's a community for all who participate & are involved. Which means the topics of discussion are going to vary greatly.

The reason Ash & I do not press only our own ideologies & methodologies here as the "ruling law" is because we don't need a website or a forum to discuss what we already know. We've been doing this for years, and long, long, long before anyone even heard of Spirit Keeping on the internet. We already know what we know, we've been there & done that for years. We like to be able to help those just starting out, and those who've been around awhile, to find their own way through the paranormal. Many, if not most of you, are just learning about all of this for the first time, as did many who found this forum 6 years ago. If we wanted to discuss knowledge with people who think like we do or are only on the same level we are on, we wouldn't be on the internet, we just make a phone call to our friends & colleagues in the offline communities or have them over for dinner, as they are all proficient masters in their own fields. In our years we've befriended & know people of influence all over the world. Anyone who is in the business long enough eventually all know each other. Our reach is extensive to others who are learned in their respective fields of study in magick, mysticism, necromancy, alchemy, etc.

The point of this forum is to help educate, socialize, and build a community atmosphere that supports ALL aspects of the paranormal... magick, spirits, energy... buyers, sellers, practitioners.

In whole our loyalty is to the active, contributing members of Creepy Hollows. We abide by the original, and old fashioned loyalty that is rapidly dissipating in present society. Which means we are here to supply assistance, guidance, and help, and in any case of disagreement between active, contributing members arises that both sides will receive a fair shake. When approached with an issue we hear both sides, and sometimes due to confidentiality issues we can't tell the other party everything we know about the person or situation, but we do hear both sides before we make any determination. And that is true loyalty. That is the kind of loyalty I would expect and desire from anyone I was around. I would want to know that no matter if I was the accuser or the accused that the party listening to the situation for action would be fair in hearing both sides & not just side with a friend because of friend's sake. We listen to all sides of any conflict, regardless of tenure, and act according to the individual situation, circumstances, and knowledge we have.

It's a difficult position to be in when people you know from the forum are bickering or fighting, because usually they are both people you like, but the only way to be truly loyal is to be honest in your dealings, and fair in your assessment and judgment and that is part of the loyalty that we have to the community & its members.

Any member, even past or present, can come to us and ask for our help or guidance if they need it, and some have even years after leaving. Our door is always open to anyone who wants to participate with respect.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote:Thank you, Magnolia for posting this and helping us. we are all on the same journey of learning and sometimes it causes head butting.

As you said in one of your posts earlier, everyone, including spouses disagree, but when you agree to disagree and leave it alone for a while, it will work itself out.

I have learned that through a 25 year marriage, and it is just as true today as it was when we first met, 28 years ago.

Many happy blessings to all of you.
I totally agree after 20 plus years of marriage and dealing with six kids, who always said, "but mom, so and so did it first!!!!" :lol:

Of course in here we are all adults, for the most part, hehehehe, but I have to take my hat off to Magnolia and Ash, in how they deal with everyone in here, it is not an easy job to do!!!! So when can make things easier, by agreeing to dis- agree, when problems arise!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

ImageImageImageImageImage
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is a reminder of what this forum is. The mission of this forum hasn't changed one iota since we opened it's doors 6 years ago... it's OPEN.

Which means that people from all over the world, different backgrounds, creeds, religions, etc are on here... and all are welcome.

If Ash & I do not cram our specific beliefs down everyone's throats, then no one else gets that right.

There are going to be disagreements, and we expect them to remain respectful. This is a forum designed for adults of a discerning & responsible nature. This is not a social network of drama, personal cliques, gossip, and other detriments which often follow social network sites.

This forum was designed & created by two adults with an open mind, and all who come here we expect to be able to handle themselves accordingly. We expect respect, honor, and sincerity to be shown to EVERY member participating... especially during debates!

This is not a format that is conducive to every personality type. Some people like hanging out only with other people who think their way, that's okay, but this isn't one of those sites.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The Forum is the Mystical Point in History that created the space for a Rapprochement between Socrates & The Delphic Oracle...and this energy has moved out into the world and is creating new forms of community. Time moves in more than one direction. Caiyros
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

:heart: This open forum, :thankyou:

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just bumping this thread. I don't know how to use the emojis yet, :newhere: and on mobile it doesn't allow clicking on them to add it to the post. :embarrassed: I hope this isn't offtopic.
I hope that was formatted correctly...

I previewed it and nope, it's some other code. Oh well, I'll learn, sorry for the random post guys.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Dark Arts”