acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Thanks Magnolia. So to leave blood as an offering is simply a personal, kind gesture- but how about a welcoming ritual, etc from CH involving blood?

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
devilsadvocate
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: sang. vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Bones
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:No, it's not a requirement and it should be taken on a case-by-case basis depending on the Vampire and depending on how you feel about it.

If you're not up for blood offerings then there are plenty of alternate offerings you can work with, as I know some people are cautious about using body material as any part of the paranormal.
Thank you so much for the answer because I was like...... :think: :lol:
If that was true man would my vamps be unhappy!! :evilbat: As I said a blood offering I am ok with but the other :zombie: no way possible! Thanks again!

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever....

The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you; the right person will still think the sun shines out your bum. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

resurrecting this thread too because i am having a heckuva time with blood offerings. i want to give some, but honestly only been able to twice now for my two sangs and it was difficult to get the blood!

last night i used a razor on my leg and went sideways instead of up and down bc i was frustrated at that point as our steak knives are not sharp enough ( ::facepalm:: ) to cut my finger. but then it was ridiculous trying to get the blood into my little offering bowl. the first time i was able to finally cut a finger with a knife immediately after sharpening the knife, but i had tried pin pricking, and a few other things that only represented major fails. blood does not gross me out but i was sweating bc i could feel them heavy in the room and i was nervous about cutting myself the right way to not cause serious injury and to at least get a full drop or two. plus hubz is playing his game online and i'm trying to sneak out of the kitchen with a steak knife...there MUST be a better way.

would you please share your rituals when offering your blood to your sanguine vampire spirits? do you have specific instruments you use? do you use an invocation each time you offer to them? do you do it after meditating with them for a while? at the beginning of meditation? do you just leave it randomly overnight for them? details please.

for any smart alecks here :silly: :silly: , i really don't care if i sound naive in this forum. i would rather learn more and come off as slightly stupid than make an *ss of myself by acting like i know what i'm doing and then cause damage to anyone.

:count: :count:
Thank you all for your input!

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

I use the pin-prick, similar to what they do when they check your iron before you give blood. I use my ring finger and squeeze blood into the tip using my thumb and then do a quick prick with a pin. Usually gives me two good drops. There's no rhyme or reason as to when I do it, just whenever I feel like it or whenever I feel like he really wants it. And if I happen to cut myself, then I don't let it go to waste and offer it to him then as well. Ritual is all relative to me. I'm sure however you manage, it will be appreciated :D

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

I think a diabetic lancet is ideal. It punctures a very small hole in your finger but enough to provide a couple of drops, that's all that is necessary really. I personally don't offer blood, don't feel a great need for it, yes it can be a nice treat I suppose but it's too much effort! I did, however, do the whole bonding ritual using blood when I first welcomed my vampire but only because it was reccommended.

If you simply want to offer blood as a treat and not as a bonding ritual then perhaps look towards other means through which to do so, like meat or expired blood.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Thank you Farrell and Tinkerbell! I will experiment with both of these and see what feels right.

Cheerz,

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

I just prick my finger and leave it in a offering bowl :vampire:

SageOfHyrule
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: xX_ Emerald Frost _Xx
Zodiac:

Athene2012 wrote:resurrecting this thread too because i am having a heckuva time with blood offerings. i want to give some, but honestly only been able to twice now for my two sangs and it was difficult to get the blood!
I feel your pain!!

I prick my finger all the time by accident when I'm not trying, and have given him some because I'm bleeding anyway, but sometimes I would like to intentionally give him a drop or two and all of my needles are dull it seems and I haven't mustered the courage to 'sneak' a knife out of the drawer LOL..

Mainly it's the freak out about 'poking' myself intentionally, cause it happens all the time when I'm not trying.

The moon is gone and the night is still so dark
I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow
For this day was so long and hard for me
And I've lost some of the things

I will cry a little while and wait for tomorrow
There's no way to be free from the loneliness
It took so long for me to notice
But now I'm on my way to find my life

Maybe this day, maybe tomorrow

So far I have trusted
Brighter it shines
The light of love

I am the one whose image is great and I am the one who has no image.
ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:I think a diabetic lancet is ideal. It punctures a very small hole in your finger but enough to provide a couple of drops, that's all that is necessary really.
Yep! You can pick up a lancet at any grocery/walmart pharmacy area for a cheap price. They are spring action so you just pull it back, snap you fingers a few times and push the button. Very quick. Also if you have any varicose veins they work as well with the lancet- if you want to save your fingers. :thumbup:

I can't get rid of mine so might as well put them to good use LOL!

I dont have a Vamp yet (one is coming) but I plan on making offerings-poor guy will have to deal with me giving blood to Carter Bloodcare enough times. :silly:

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

IF I DO NOT HAVE AN OFFERING BOWL FROM CH.
WHAT ITEM CAN I USE AROUND MY HOME? ::Anyone::

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD

Return to “Vampire Invocations”