You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi everyone!

I was just curious about something...I heard a few mentions in various places about a blood offering for vamp spirits for bonding. Does anyone know any of these rituals?

Thanks!

My spirit family! : "E" the Psy vampire, "Prince J" the Psy vampire, "S" the dark sanguine vampire, "H" the dark sanguine vampire, "M" vampire , "M" the dark ifrit, "A" the shapeshifting amethyst djinn, The unnamed nympho, Mr Wraith , "C" the Chinese Fox, "I" the Blue dragon,my ancestor "z" the hybrid psy vamp!, "L" the Manticore, "G" the Unicorn
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

::wave::
Hi , im still new so im just sharing what I have done its not by the book , just sharing my own Experience .

not everyone does a blood offering or may not agree - I have no issues with this so I will share , each to there own- ****

I will burn a incense , candle have a tiny offering bowl that I will leave just a pin prick of blood and I will say the bonding ritual that either came with my vamp or the one ch has. ::ch::

That is it , they love this and are always active without fail for me.
:count:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi mystic_heart, there have been some sang vamp spirits whom i have offered my blood to and while they do not require or ask for it normally - it is one made with love and respect. there are certain times i'm working with blood anyway so why let any go to waste. frankly, i have always loved the taste of blood and it gives me a "comforting" feeling after i have taken some of my own blood in - it always has since i was a wee one and no, i can not describe it. when i eat red meat it always has to be more rare than medium and i do drink all the juices too - but nothing is like the real thing.

of course none of my psy spirits even want to see the blood that the sang ones are offered and that would be natural. i have a tiger spirit to whom a bit is offered as well as an ancient aztec high priest, but other than that nobody else gets any - although if they asked for a taste i'd certainly oblige them out of respect.

hope this helps and hope nobody really has thought "eeeewwwww" but if i have grossed anyone out, :silent: :hug: :heart: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:hi mystic_heart, there have been some sang vamp spirits whom i have offered my blood to and while they do not require or ask for it normally - it is one made with love and respect. there are certain times i'm working with blood anyway so why let any go to waste. frankly, i have always loved the taste of blood and it gives me a "comforting" feeling after i have taken some of my own blood in - it always has since i was a wee one and no, i can not describe it. when i eat red meat it always has to be more rare than medium and i do drink all the juices too - but nothing is like the real thing.

of course none of my psy spirits even want to see the blood that the sang ones are offered and that would be natural. i have a tiger spirit to whom a bit is offered as well as an ancient aztec high priest, but other than that nobody else gets any - although if they asked for a taste i'd certainly oblige them out of respect.

hope this helps and hope nobody really has thought "eeeewwwww" but if i have grossed anyone out, :silent: :hug: :heart: :grouphug:

crone i dont think your gross at all.i usually eat my meat well done, but since getting a vamp i have been going medium and craving beef hardcore.lol.

i think really it depends on the keeper and what they are comfortable with. i cant see a sang vamp spirit turning down any offerings of blood... and i have offered some to mine on occasion,but only when i cut myself by mistake,lol. like when i am beading or cooking.i always manage to cut myself somehow

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

sadlotus79 wrote:
crone maatkaere wrote:hi mystic_heart, there have been some sang vamp spirits whom i have offered my blood to and while they do not require or ask for it normally - it is one made with love and respect. there are certain times i'm working with blood anyway so why let any go to waste. frankly, i have always loved the taste of blood and it gives me a "comforting" feeling after i have taken some of my own blood in - it always has since i was a wee one and no, i can not describe it. when i eat red meat it always has to be more rare than medium and i do drink all the juices too - but nothing is like the real thing.

crone i dont think your gross at all.i usually eat my meat well done, but since getting a vamp i have been going medium and craving beef hardcore.lol.

i think really it depends on the keeper and what they are comfortable with. i cant see a sang vamp spirit turning down any offerings of blood... and i have offered some to mine on occasion,but only when i cut myself by mistake,lol. like when i am beading or cooking.i always manage to cut myself somehow
I agree !
Nothing wrong with this , just how some of us are , Im sure its something primative going on there .
I tried to be a non meat eater -but it did not work for me , i got tired and felt angry -
:ot:

but yes the sangs do tend to make you want rare meat..

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

3DHORRORDOLLS wrote:
sadlotus79 wrote:

I agree !
Nothing wrong with this , just how some of us are , Im sure its something primative going on there .
I tried to be a non meat eater -but it did not work for me , i got tired and felt angry -

but yes the sangs do tend to make you want rare meat..

Yes sangs suit me best, as I couldn't imagine going without meat. I always eat my steak rare as it has the most flavour. For offerings you should do a "Blood and Semen" offering weekly, so they are always at their prime =) I use both blood and semen in all my personal rituals and it makes it extremely powerful when I do do a formal ritual magick spell.

Go Big or Go Home.
devilsadvocate
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: sang. vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Bones
Zodiac:

but yes the sangs do tend to make you want rare meat..[/quote]

Yes sangs suit me best, as I couldn't imagine going without meat. I always eat my steak rare as it has the most flavour. For offerings you should do a "Blood and Semen" offering weekly, so they are always at their prime =) I use both blood and semen in all my personal rituals and it makes it extremely powerful when I do do a formal ritual magick spell.[/quote]

Man....I am in trouble then. I have no problem with the blood offering, but as for semen :zombie: .....no chance! Thats not like a requirement is it???? :ohcrap:

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever....

The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you; the right person will still think the sun shines out your bum. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

No, it's not a requirement and it should be taken on a case-by-case basis depending on the Vampire and depending on how you feel about it.

If you're not up for blood offerings then there are plenty of alternate offerings you can work with, as I know some people are cautious about using body material as any part of the paranormal.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Magnolia, are there any precautions we should be aware of when considering using bodily offerings in the paranormal? I have been considering this lately for my sang vamps.

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

The biggest precaution? Make absolute 100% sure you know what you are doing before you read any free or freely distributed offering/incantation/invocation/ritual verse/spell, etc that involves bodily material. Don't trust anything unless you understand exactly what it is.

Of course, if you are just pricking your finger and leaving a droplet of blood on a Charging Box or Offering Vessel, that's fine, that's no implication of binding pact or invocation.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Vampire Invocations”